Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies (501 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Mimiko Secretly Recruiting Workers, Selling Govt. Properties To Cronies – APC / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies by Naijiant: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
The slightly over a year old administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has been characterised by brazen nepotism and cronyism, and perhaps no organisation epitomises those ugly traits more than the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA).

Details:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buharis-government-cronies-cronies-cronies/
Re: Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies by CHYMZZY(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Okay! Just pray for PMB coz my bible told me to pray for those govern us... Pray so that God's will be done..
Re: Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies by abokibuhari: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
in zombies voice,'we don't care where he's from, as far as he got the job done'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies by Naijiant: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHYMZZY:
Okay!
Just pray for PMB coz my bible told me to pray for those govern us...
Pray so that God's will be done..
"When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan".

Proverbs 29:2
Re: Buhari’s Government Of Cronies, For Cronies, By Cronies by CHYMZZY(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naijiant:

"When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan".

Proverbs 29:2

Na you quote am 4rm ßible and people are groanin' truely...
Evaluation: ßuhari comes with a wicked modern slavery and people are groaning aggresively..

Na you talk am!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Truely And Sincerely Loves Nigeria / Police Or Bodyguards??? / As A Country, Are We Missing National Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.