Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,945 members, 7,886,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! (1217 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by TheHerald: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oprah Winfrey, one of the richest women in the world is finally getting married, Hollywoodlife.com reports.

Oprah has been dating the same man, Stedman Graham, for about 30 years but the pair never saw the need to walk down the aisle.

Oprah and Stedman have been together since the mid-80s, but never married. The dedicated partners have been madly in love for decades, but never saw the need to walk down the aisle and say “I do.”

The popular talk show host and business woman, 61, had way back when said that she didn’t need a piece of paper to validate their union, but according to unconfirmed reports, she has allegedly had a change of heart.

Read more at:

http://www.herald.ng/oprah-winfrey-finally-getting-married-boyfriend-3-decades/

1 Share

Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by Pierocash(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Non of my business at my age i dnt medle into ppl's affair

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by PrinceAbinibi: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
who marriage epp?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by brightdv(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
u dey date person for about 30 years and now u want to marry the same person now<na wa o, ewo orisirisi>........please tell me what you want to gain from it.......Winfrey Oprah sha dont forget to call me on that day.....make person sha c free rice chop because Buhari dey kill person here yet i refuse to die
Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by Mrsprof(f): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Woow!! 30 years of dating?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2016
If the story's true there's no point. I've seen a couple who were together for 41+ years, had grown up kids and did everything else but get married. One day the man had the crazy idea to marry his partner and everything went crashing from there. Two months after the wedding they danced their way to the divorce court and've been apart ever since. I think there's something about a marriage which turns once-carefree love into a mundane obligation; divorce rates and happiness associated with partnerships reflect this reality.

(1) (Reply)

Sultry Actress, Eve Esin Celebrates Her Birthday Today (photos) / 4 Facts About Paul Pogba’s Rumoured Girlfriend, Dencia / Customized Face / Logo On Pendants And Beads Eg Wizkid And Davido Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.