Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,947 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! (2342 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Feeds Her On Wedding Day (photos) / This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 / When The Lord Is Trying To Save You From A Hoe (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by lilmax(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

May God never let me relinquish that responsibility for anything
when we talk like this they call you old school, I will keep advising guys to prepare very well for marriage financially......
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by Destined2win: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
eph12:
Yeah right! Not everybody is religious respect that
Being a prayerful and seductive wife has nothing to do with religion
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by eph12(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Being a prayerful and seductive wife has nothing to do with religion
Prayerful has nothing to do with religion? Na wa
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by eph12(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
lilmax:
when we talk like this they call you old school, I will keep advising guys to prepare very well for marriage financially......
Shit do happen though. Businesses do fail and everything lost. You saying he should step out of the marriage until he sorts himself out? Or maybe he gets partial stroke or this terrible diabetes that paralyses the leg?
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Destined2win:

If you were there, believe me you would have written a 2 page stuff about the woman's attitude

Ok
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Its funny how people jump to conclusion just on a one time meeting

So apparently if you come to visit me at home and I ask my man to get me water to drink and he does, it automatically means I'm the breadwinner and he is a slave?
Don't twist things just to prove a point. Its true that couples have idiosyncrasies, I.e a wife could playfully say "go and bring my purse joor" and an outsider might misinterpret it, but anybody with an IQ marginally above that of a termite would know when somebody is issuing commands to someone else in an unfriendly manner. Ladies are human too, the financial burden of taking care of the family plus possible mockery from friends and family members may make her lash out at the man out of frustration. Everything he does would likely irritate her
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
eph12:

Shit do happen though. Businesses do fail and everything lost. You saying he should step out of the marriage until he sorts himself out? Or maybe he gets partial stroke or this terrible diabetes that paralyses the leg?
you cannot have a business without plan b,c,d

stroke and whatever are justifiable
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by Destined2win: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Don't twist things just to prove a point. Its true that couples have idiosyncrasies, I.e a wife could playfully say "go and bring my purse joor" and an outsider might misinterpret it, but anybody with an IQ marginally above that of a termite would know when somebody is issuing commands to someone else in an unfriendly manner. Ladies are human too, the financial burden of taking care of the family plus possible mockery from friends and family members may make her lash out at the man out of frustration. Everything he does would likely irritate her

OMG..What a sensible man you are
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
More reason to suspect he don commit sontin

Destined2win:
From what I saw, the man was not doing those things happily
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by sparko1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Destined2win:
I just walked into a supermarket to get some provisions; it's a family business, so the husband and wife were there.

From the way the woman was ordering the man, you will know that she is the breadwinner.

If you are a man, please hustle, don't depend on your wife else you are 'respectless'.

MAN, that your RESPECTLESS, no be small grammar oh!

if you don't have money and you are looking for a lady that will raise your standard up, you are on a long thing, even when you are rich, you have to show that you are the boss at some point if not the woman will just begin to order you around, no wonder some men beat their wives just to show a sigh of force because trust me some women, if you give them chance they would walk all over you.
Re: If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! by sparko1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
if your wife joking tells you this in the public, man your case is settled! you better go to the Atlantic ocean and begin to bath, because huh! if its prayer and fasting like they say better start before you begin run errand for dream!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs You Are A Potential Schizoid / Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him / The Internet Is Cracking Up Over This Bear’s Reaction To This Couple Getting Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.