Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

LWKMD!!! Akpos Wedding Night Experience Will Leave Tears In Your Eyes (see Here) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LWKMD!!! Akpos Wedding Night Experience Will Leave Tears In Your Eyes (see Here) (1383 Views)

My Experience Will Teach You A Lesson.. / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD!!! Akpos Wedding Night Experience Will Leave Tears In Your Eyes (see Here) by McAkpos: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH REPNAIJA.COM
http://repnaija.com/site_0/Akpos-Wedding-Night-Experience-Will-Leave-Tears-In-Your-Eyes.xhtml
Akpos got married and on his wedding night he calls his father for some tips on what to do (because he has never been with a woman before).....
AKPOS:- so what do i do first?
AKPOS’ FATHER:- take her clothes off and lay her on the bed.
Two minutes later Akpos on the phone again “she is naked and in bed, what do I do now?” His father can’t believe what he is hearing.
AKPOS’ FATHER:- take your damn clothes off and get into bed with her.

After another two minutes poor Akpos is on the phone again.
AKPOS:- dad I’m naked and in bed with her, what do I do now?
His dad’s patience is now running out so he says, “shit son, do I have to spell everything out for you?
Just put the hardest thing on your body where she pees Good night!”
Just when the old man starts snoring, Akpos is on the phone again....
AKPOS:- ok dad, i have my head in the toilet bowl what do i do next?
AKPOS’ FATHER:- DROWN YOURSELF YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!!
Lmao!! Please Tell Akpos What To Do Next!
Re: LWKMD!!! Akpos Wedding Night Experience Will Leave Tears In Your Eyes (see Here) by waxxydude: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
LMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Deliberate On This; If You Were The One, What Will You Do? / When Your Doctor Is Also A Comedian (photo) / Kiss Daniel's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.