Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,080 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ondo APC Guber Primary: ‘I Am Confident Of Victory’ – Boroffice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Guber Primary: ‘I Am Confident Of Victory’ – Boroffice (502 Views)

Nigeria Will Have The Last Laugh ― Senator Boroffice Ajayi / Ondo Governorship: Boroffice And Abraham Collapse Political Structures For Oke / Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo APC Guber Primary: ‘I Am Confident Of Victory’ – Boroffice by Triton1996(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
A leading governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Ondo State, Prof. Roberts Ajayi Boroffice has expressed confidence that, given the reassuring support he enjoys from majority of party delegates, he will emerge victorious at the governorship primary election scheduled to hold on Saturday.

In a statement issued by his media aide, Kayode Fakuyi, the senator urged the election committee chaired by Governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Mohammed Badaru Abubakar, to conduct the exercise with the fear of God and oversee a process that will allow for the emergence of the choice of the majority of the delegates.

“As we go to poll, I wish to reiterate that I am in the governorship race to offer myself for service in the capacity of governor. It is not about personal gains. I want to assure our people that no matter how bad the situation is, there are solutions. With my wealth of experience, I will provide solutions if given the opportunity to serve.

“The delegates of our dear party should exercise calmness and embrace orderliness because security arrangements for their safety have been made. President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that troops will be deployed to enforce maximum security.

“Meanwhile, I appeal to all governorship aspirants in our party to close ranks after the primary election to support the winner of the election because our unity would go a long way to prepare the party for victory in the gubernatorial election on November 26.

“We must realise that we have a responsibility as individuals and as a group to ensure that our party is strong enough to win the election. What we need at his point is to sink our differences and work together for the success of our party in the governorship election. The post-primary collaboration is essential to unify all members of our party in the state.

“We have an arduous task in liberating our people from the misrule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the misfortunes it has brought on us. We can win this battle if we stay together and not divided because our strength lies in our unity.”, the statement read.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/ondo-apc-guber-primary-i-am-confident-of-victory-boroffice/

1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Guber Primary: ‘I Am Confident Of Victory’ – Boroffice by HungerBAD: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Following

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benue Governor Samuel Ortom Spotted Eating At A Local Joint (pics) / Are APC Politicians Demolition Men???? / Worst APC Governor Better Than Best Of PDP Governors – Sen. Danjuma Goje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.