Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,360 members, 7,888,144 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account (29771 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerians Berate Kemi Adeosun For Saying Recession Is Just A Word / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by dfrost: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=charix post=48998644]People on twitter have time sha.[/quote

I'm telling you. How they pick up on these things baffles me. If some of us spend more time on improving ourselves, with so many online certifications, then who knows where it can take us.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by able20(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Were is Mr Jagabandit in all this wahala, that sick man go hide for Ikoyi make Buhari dey suffer curses and insults alone
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2016
dfrost:
If some of us spend more time on improving ourselves, with so many online certifications, then who knows where it can take us.
True. Would like to see the day Nigerians learn to fully utilize the internet to empower themselves. We're yet to scratch the surface of its many potentials.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by KahlDrogo(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

[s]Who u be, common close ur mouth, b4 I slap now, upop waaa[/s]
Another stupid comment. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by vani86: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2016
sukkot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140923_receivesense_jpegd13000c4a549f81d17a2ba07c53f4d73

See them, ignorant deadwoods. Your only reply is a meme, nothing constructive whatsoever.

Pls swerve

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by vani86: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Lagishan:
HIV is just a word, it's not a problem, the infected will get out of it.

You have the patience to reply the mofo.

His comment actually made me physically weak

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by repogirl(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai! These people are all of a kind, no wonder. They are all #lyingliars. Shameless people, all of them. Lying like untrained children.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2016
vani86:

I am not a violent person but it's your type i want to poison, stab, shoot, run you over with a truck then attach a bomb to your body and throw you into an ocean.

Are you so blind you can still defend this govt, they have been lying from day one, it is 420 naira to a dollar today

Guy you wicked...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Yujin(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2016
Geniro:

We dey ya back gidigba,abeg ginger boys by showing action. We go follow you for back .
Lol. Those demons called Nigerian soldiers who he cheered while they were gunning down armless biafran protesters will dash him some groudnuts to take to the other world. Enjoy this your Nigeria while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Yujin(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2016
repogirl:
Chai! These people are all of a kind, no wonder. They are all #lyingliars. Shameless people, all of them. Lying like untrained children.
Lol. This one done become wailer too. Take form go photocopy bring back the original sharp sharp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by ezemme(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
DeKen:
The worst is yet to come.

I'm yet to meet a group of adults that can lie so shamelessly like the members of APC.
From President M. Buhari, to El Rufia, to Oshomole, to Lai Mohammed, to Amechi etc, just name them.
And now Kemi! So much for a party of saints led by Mr Intergrity himself.
I feel so ashamed for them.
I reject to be disappointed in this woman, because i thought she know what she's doing.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
DeKen:
The worst is yet to come.

I'm yet to meet a group of adults that can lie so shamelessly like the members of APC.
From President M. Buhari, to El Rufia, to Oshomole, to Lai Mohammed, to Amechi etc, just name them.
And now Kemi! So much for a party of saints led by Mr Intergrity himself.
I feel so ashamed for them.

as nigerians we r evry hostile toward politicians n even celebrities post,,,hypocrisy as to d celebrity n 4 d politicain our hungry brain at word ...recession is truely a word ,,that as definition #simple ...a nagging wife wil even rant ova her husband low bat3 alert..wu is low bat3?? grin apologies 4 wat ,,let a grammarian cum proof recession is nt a word,,even 'terms' are words
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2016
ericsmith:

as nigerians we r evry hostile toward politicians n even celebrities post,,,hypocrisy as to d celebrity n 4 d politicain our hungry brain at word ...recession is truely a word ,,that as definition #simple ...a nagging wife wil even rant ova her husband low bat3 alert..wu is low bat3?? grin apologies 4 wat ,,let a grammarian cum proof recession is nt a word,,even 'terms' are words
Dude....? You just said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Shinzyy: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Diz one iz not my corsine
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by doublewisdom: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin @ the comments.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by sukkot: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by tete7000(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2016
They are known for lies. Incompetence breed lying liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by repogirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Yujin:

Lol. This one done become wailer too. Take form go photocopy bring back the original sharp sharp.
Did you just open an account in Nairaland this morning? Abi you woke up confused?
You have me mistaken with someone else abeg, go and do your investigations and find out who I am.

Olodo.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
blues20:
Dude....? You just said nothing.

or yu deserve nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by ptasptas(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai ! Mr Integrity, we are tired of this your clueless Government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by daryoor03(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Kemi Adeosun think is only by having fake accent. Her qualifications is to be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Kemi Adesosun was a disaster waiting to happen, Tinubu will be happy and laughing at Obasanjo and Amosun right now, because Tinubu's preferred candidates for the minister of finance job were, Wale Edun and Yemi Cardoso, but Obasanjo and Amosun told Buhari to reject both Tinubu's men, and they insisted that the glorified unripe accountant and a mere commissioner from Ogun State called Kemi Adeosun should be the minister of finance of Nigeria.

Before December, Buhari will sack Kemi Adeosun.

He will sack her for sure but he will also make sure that no Afonja nears that ministry again.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by justy15: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2016
nothing good has ever come out of this govt since it assumed office if not lie, propaganda, political witch hunt n denial. amaechi who don't know the difference BTW recession n cash strapped said okonjo iweala begged him not to say Nigeria is in recession; do you hide recession? the only rail project this govt has commissioned was greeted wit a lot of controversy, APC said is a locomotive but today the whole world have seen it work. what we are facing in Nigeria today is what happens to an acclaimed saint while others are rogues, we lost tens of FDI to neighboring countries within the seven months that pmb spent scouting for kemi, dealing, adamu Adam, dambazua n other clueless members of their cabinet. truth be told a commissioner for finance is not same to minister of finance, recession is just a word - kemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by nortcentrallord(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Is Kemi trying to drop an inconclusive lie or what? undecided.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2016
This doesn't have a single iota of mirth. This woman is our bloody finance minister for goodness sake! Supposedly one of the intellectuals in PMB's ministerial cabinet. How could she have allowed this happen? She actually denied her existence truly.
I shudder with fear mixed with embarrassment embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Blablabla!
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Emmaoga:
this government is just a total mess..
this our so called minister of finance is not even living to the standard of a finance minister.

she will be better selling crayfish than sitting in office and be making useless economic policies that is not benefiting zombies talk more of human beings.

Eyaaa!
Very touching.
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by MamaletASO: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Who u be, common close ur mouth, b4 I slap now, upop waaa

Where u come from?? Nah Ivory?? Lolz
Wonders shall never end..
My people come ooo..see dog dey bark for here.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
policy12:
Hmmm
My broda I dey tell u ...dem don kill my swag finish angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2016
vani86:

I am not a violent person but it's your type i want to poison, stab, shoot, run you over with a truck then attach a bomb to your body and throw you into an ocean.

Are you so blind you can still defend this govt, they have been lying from day one, it is 420 naira to a dollar today

You can try.. You will only end up poison, stab and shoot yourself. You can also attach a bomb to your body and throw yourself into the ocean. You can see that you have many option to end your miserable life
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by yak(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pangea:
Occupy Nigeria Now! Don't wait until everyone commits suicide. Occupy I say occupy!
the same occupy? they are now in power
Re: Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account by odogwu9(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheFreeOne:
No be only parody na parrot. How will the economy get out of the woods with such half baked economist in saddle

Kemi needs a hard reset for exhibiting such insensitive/parochial mentality as a minister of finance.
# Recession is just a word.... # KemiAdeosun needs a hard reset for exhibiting such insensitive/parochial mentality as a minister of finance. Come to think of it..If she could disown her twitter handle in denial this vividly depict and supports the ineptitude and incompetence in the present dispensation..Afterall they APC have also disowned their campaign promises.. # ARRANTNONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) / Oshiomhole’s Suspension: Andrew Emwanta drags Justice Lewis Allagoa to The NJC / ‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.