Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Free Virtual Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Virtual Phone Number (1719 Views)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number / How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Virtual Phone Number by donmosko50(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
WATCH IT

If you are looking for a free virtual phone number, watch out for scams. Except for very limited Google Voice options, there is just no way to rent foreign or domestic phone number free of charge, period. Telephony companies only sell phone numbers, and you can’t get something for nothing. Free virtual phone numbers in USA and other countries are only offered when you buy a bigger package of telephony services.

The second dishonest tactics you’ll see from other vendors is offers for virtual phone numbers that cost $0.99/mo. How can you charge only a dollar a month, when credit card processing fees are at a minimum of $0.25 for a transaction? The answer is you can’t. The companies that claim they rent phone numbers for only a dollar a month will charge your card for $10, $30 or $50 right away and tell you that the extra charge is for call forwarding fees. Gotcha – sucker. Some charge you for incoming phone calls as well.
Re: Free Virtual Phone Number by SkyeAyers: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Nairaland seems great but I don’t think I can trust them completely. Ever since I have used 1-800 Numbers they are my go-to every time. They tend to offer options that I have seen at no place, and I recommend them to you too.

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To World First 8GB RAM Phone ,first Tango And Daydream Ready Phone / The New Itel Selfie -series S31 : A True Selfie Efficacy / Infinix Will Lunch Zero 5 Today At Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.