Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust (8475 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by able20(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Ooni think say na invoking ifa spirit will solve the economic crisis No!.
Buhari came in without any plans to move Nigeria forward.
Confusion in Aso rock today
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by slowbreeze(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Prophet Ooni!! ! Evribody saying patronize made in Nigeria..d question is "Ow many production industries r in Nigeria and ow many tins r made in Nigeria"? Even wen d present economic policies are strangling d few we av left...Rawbishhh !
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2016
MzPecs:
So he's now a seer? undecided

He really needs to wash his eyes with hypo! grin grin grin
awon baba nla re ni ewure,idiyoti jatijati
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2016
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

The ooni is suffering from too much p-ussy
You must have mistaken Ooni for your P.man,
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Who takes Ooni Guliver serious
Seriously? you need a brain upgrade asap
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2016
MissingBudget:
Dumb monarchs everywhere. Faith without works is dead.
Firstly,change your moniker to missingbrain and read the post again to see the works the Ooni is doing to facilitate the fulfillment of the things he predicted."clueless monarch"? seriously?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
I agree with the ooni.. but d word "Future" is relative and it all depends on what our Govt think as d future.. cos we have been hopin for a "BETTER FUTURE" for over 50 years now..so i ask again WHEN IS THE "FUTURE?". undecided
deep words!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by MissingBudget: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Firstly,change your moniker to missingbrain and read the post again to see the works the Ooni is doing to facilitate the fulfillment of the things he predicted."clueless monarch"? seriously?

You that has brain, you honestly believe whatever he mentioned there equals to a bright future?

Format your brain.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by nortcentrallord(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
HungerBad so this is the best news u can get at the moment?

I really pity u guys(zombies), cos nowadays, it is 1000 bad news against 0.001 good news.

Lol, you meant 0.001 proposed good news? Hungerbad was paid his monthly #5000 apc situation room stipend (allowance) for last month so he has the daunting herculean task of defending bubu and apc for him to get the alert for this month. I heard they are owing them four months. Hihihihihih.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by yomz1e(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Obviously all the Royals get their cuts from FG, so what do you expect him to say

Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Masterclass32: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
I like this Ooni. He seems to take God seriously.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Oluwabusobomi(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, you meant 0.001 proposed good news? Hungerbad was paid his monthly #5000 apc situation room stipend (allowance) for last month so he has the daunting herculean task of defending bubu and apc for him to get the alert for this month. I heard they are owing them four months. Hihihihihih.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by promise3048(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
I agree with the ooni.. but d word "Future" is relative and it all depends on what our Govt think as d future.. cos we have been hopin for a "BETTER FUTURE" for over 50 years now..so i ask again WHEN IS THE "FUTURE?". undecided
guy d future is in ur mamas pu..ssy, ole if na dat ur kpako pastor nw u go believe am shey
Re: Ooni Of Ife Foresees Bright Economic Future For Nigeria- Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
promise3048:
guy d future is in ur mamas pu..ssy, ole if na dat ur kpako pastor nw u go believe am shey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Queen Of Sheba / How Do I Translate This? / Ogun Ito Sugar (diabetes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.