Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? (1396 Views)

Infinix Mobile Is Coming Stronger / See The Top 7 Mobile Phones That Brought New Innovations / Infinix Mobile: Hot 3 Smartphone Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
To those of you using infinix I'm throwing this question at you and I think some of us that don't know the work can gain one or two knowledge from it...my sister bought an infinix mobile today and she asked me the meaning of hot knot and I can't just talk.
Re: What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? by epistleNow(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
It's the Mediatek version of NFC used for all kinds of data transfer.

Like your Bluetooth but at a faster rate.
Re: What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2016
epistleNow:
It's the Mediatek version of NFC used for all kinds of data transfer.

Like your Bluetooth but at a faster rate.
I can't just get you
Re: What Is The Usefulness Of HOTKNOT On Infinix Mobile Phones????? by codenamezero: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2016
Let me expand on what the first guy said.. Hotknot, works like NFC(NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION). NFC, is a feature, found in most or several flagship phones. It can be used in transfering files, it can also be used, on some modern POS terminals, as a means of payment. If u enter first Bank, u go see am.

The NFC works, by joining the back of the two compatible phones 2geda (when both are turned on). U will hear a clicking sound.

some MTK powered phones eg, tecno, infinix, etc, decided to come up witht theirs, called hotknot or so. If both of us turned ours on, we can transfer files, just like the NFC me and the other op explained, by using the steps I explained. It should have other features im presently not aware of..

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Increases Price Of Their Monthly Data Plans (see New Plans Here) / Gionee At It Again..... !!! GIONEE S6s (3 Gig Ram, 32gig Rom) / Biggcoin New Bot - | Invest Any Amount And |get Double In 12 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.