Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (172979 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Frozeen(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Klepto kini
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Taduma1(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dont be offended Madam , nice update though , we'll do better next time......

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by heatflux: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angelsss:
you see one of the reasons I get discouraged...jus five comments after the update and you guys expect me to be happy...
no wahala, I would be back with the full story, but no update for some days...
thank you...
meanwhile, the PDF for the third book in the "TOSIN love series" would be available ...
"A man for Tessy"
if you're interested, email me...
have a nice weekend

Ahan, don't vex na.
Am sure many were offline as I was when u updated.
Meanwhile, Ego is Kleptomaniac? You just spoilt business for her o. Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by ayoxelee(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Madam no vex, u've gt a nyc story bt wt many ghost reader.... we'l gt out of d ghost mode to comment as mch as possible.... NO VEX
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Mykel4God(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angelsss:
you see one of the reasons I get discouraged...jus five comments after the update and you guys expect me to be happy...
thank you...
meanwhile, the PDF for the third book in the "TOSIN love series" would be available ...
"A man for Tessy"
have a nice weekend

Oya no vex nau, we dey follow una wink kiss
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by holufunmie(f): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
nice one angelsss,,,I bet u hate those people bearing the name ego a lot,,,,kleptomaniac is just too much,,,,pls biko reduce it
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by stardomberry: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
I did not see dis coming!!!!!! Ego a kleptomaniac it's unbelievable......I feel so sorry for her but God rose I love dis twist to d story.u just made my day.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by stardomberry: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
for dis singular update I am buying all ur books in Okada book store.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by katchycouture(f): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angelsss:
thank you...
"A man for Tessy"
have a nice weekend

Maybe if u update regularly you will get regular comments.... Nice work though

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmm. Ego a kleptomaniac, I guess there is a mix up somewhere, probably on the part of Mr Anderson. I bet his children didn't like Ego and tried to put her in his bad book Thanks Angelsss

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmm. Ego a kleptomaniac, I guess there is a mix up somewhere, probably on the part of Mr Anderson. I bet his children didn't like Ego and tried to put her in his bad book .Thanks Angelsss.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Tife101(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angelsss:
thank you...
"A man for Tessy"
have a nice weekend
Klepto ke??!!....No go spoil Ego rep ooo. Nice update..
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Angelsss you are just too good dear may God bless you. It seems that you are not happy about number of comments that came immediately you updated please you should not be discouraged it does not mean that people don't enjoy your work believe me you are the best I have come across the problem is the time of reading might vary for instant I have been refreshing my system for past few days ago now but no update until this night when I was through with my work that I checked . Am not flattering ; you are simply the best. Lastly I respect your suspence a lot. Less I forget thanks for the update e dey sweet my belle. Love you!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Temtopy(f): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
dis is getting better, am enjoying dis work lyk BOLI nd groundnut pls am interested when it's ready *A man for Tessy*
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Niceeeeeeeeee kiss

shocked shocked Kleptomanic A smear on the beauty's character

I just prayed she didn't kleptomanize Yinka's wallet...

Angelsss please one more cry
this comment cracked me up ...especially the word "kleptomanize"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2016
horsesailor1:
Angelsss you are just too good dear may God bless you. It seems that you are not happy about number of comments that came immediately you updated please you should not be discouraged it does not mean that people don't enjoy your work believe me you are the best I have come across the problem is the time of reading might vary for instant I have been refreshing my system for past few days ago now but no update until this night when I was through with my work that I checked . Am not flattering ; you are simply the best. Lastly I respect your suspence a lot. Less I forget thanks for the update e dey sweet my belle. Love you!!!

thank you o...
it's fans like you that keep me going...
always believing in me...

truth is most times when I feel down and wanna give up and I remember people like you and Boldnbeautiful and all those that show me they're genuinely interested in what am doing...I usually feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by rachealfst(f): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Klepto or no klepto,I'm team Egoyin. Thanks for the update, you know will love your stories. keep it up.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 1:03am On Oct 09, 2016
good morning y'all please if you are an EBIRA, ITSEKIRI, NUPE, GWARI AND IGEDE AND JUKUN
DROP FEMALE AND MALE NAMES IN YOUR DIALECT BIKO!

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by oluwatee: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2016
but why na? no de-rep ego o. nice twist though but can you deal with ife instead lol. thanks for the update. please I want a man for tessy oh bought few of ur books on ocada books
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Olabantu(m): 2:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Angel Rose, with the way you going, this story might just get longer than you for see
1. If MOJI should feel of her discovery to Ife, the devil will use it against her and Yinka will have a reason to hate her cause I think she is with the wallet he is looking for
2Yinka might later get disinherited and might be forced to do a contract marriage with Ego
3 During the period of there contract marriage, his feelings for Ego will develop
Then lastly, Aunty Ife will be a fool at the later end cause she will definetly loose in two ways that is if she doesn't end up at the police station because I see her trying to assassinate Ego
THAT ONE NA MY OWN THOUGHT OOO..FINAL SAY DEY YOU AND SHA...NICE WORK MISS

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Winnylove: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
I dont thing Ego is keleptomanic i thing the person that is keleptomanic is Ima, rem Ego misplaced hers too now Yinka.

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by chaotik(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice write up but I thot it's a short story. With this twist it's looking like a long thing . . .
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Iamabraham(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss:
TWO YEARS TO THIRTY BY ROSE AKPABIO (TYTT)

‘Ife has just put me in a bad situation…’ she groaned, now she would become the bearer of bad news…

She remembered the lady quite well, though four years before was a long time…but her features were still the same…but she had a smear on her character…

Egodiamaka was the niece of Mr Anderson whom she had been neighbors with, it started as rumors from the other neighbors, till she heard it from Mr Anderson herself…

Ego was a kleptomaniac.

Wow...

Ego was a kleptomaniac... I hope she isn't now....but how come Yinka's purse was missing...has she taken the purse when he was busy talking to Ife on the phone?

This is getting more intriguing.

Nice work, dear.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Tife101(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss:
good morning y'all
please if you are an EBIRA, ITSEKIRI, NUPE, GWARI AND IGEDE AND JUKUN

Morning to you too. I'm not from those tribe you listed above. Buh I have a friend who is from EBIRA. Her name is OIEZA. I think that would help.

Tekia
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by CaraJewel(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
That was unexpected
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by MidasTouche01(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss:

this comment cracked me up ...especially the word "kleptomanize"

Lol grin
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Gracito(f): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2016
See twist, Chei! Angelsss, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Agromuda(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss:
good morning y'all
please if you are an EBIRA, ITSEKIRI, NUPE, GWARI AND IGEDE AND JUKUN

I have EBIRA neighbors with females name as OHIZA, IZE
Male name as OHIZE

Nyc twist in the update. U are doing a good job.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by smardray(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
[/color][/b][url][/url][i][/i][b][color=#990000][/b]
See nw anty Angelss...me dat I'm already liking dis ego...u nw go nd spoil her reputation.....*sobbing*...happy Sunday...lemme go nd buy epa nd orijin...d ones here is already gone.......dey ave beg everytin from me.... grin[color=#990000][/color][b]

See nw anty Angelss...me dat I'm already liking dis ego...u nw go nd spoil her reputation.....*sobbing*...happy Sunday...lemme go nd buy epa nd orijin...d ones here is already gone.......dey ave beg everytin from me....
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by smardray(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
[/b][b][b][/b]comman see life ooo....ego don carry yinka wallet waka...yomi beta check his ;Dcomman see life ooo....ego don carry yinka wallet waka...yomi beta check his
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by smardray(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
mania noni
Frozeen:
Klepto kini
Frozeen:
Klepto kini
Frozeen:
Klepto kini
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Maltaleeza(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
I love the twist of this story oooo. I never saw that coming. Ego Kleptomaniac shocked shocked
Angelsss, you are mouthed

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Flow And Snow / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.