Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,664 members, 7,914,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ever Imagined... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Imagined... (369 Views)

Ever Imagined What Your Wedding Night Is Going To Be Like? / Have You Ever Imagined The Reason Why We Say Hello? See Facts / We Imagined Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School And Here’s What We Came Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Imagined... by harry2sexy(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Ever imagined going really wild? With drinks and kush on the table? With wild and rough sex all yours for the taking? With a man or a woman doing all your bidding?

Ever imagined having that tongue action under the shower? Having a really warm sponge bath except this time, you're being bathe? Ever imagined getting rely freaky around the house where all the rooms get a piece of the action?

Ever imagined a whole 30minutes of mouth action where she takes it like a tooth brush only this time it's a white toothpaste? Ever imagined her using the spittum from her mouth as the engine's lubricant?

Ever imagined hot air blowing from the mouth into your centre of cavity and trust me, like things fall apart, that centre will not hold. Ever imagined the cli cli being pampered like a 1 month old baby?

Ever imagined dropping a soundtrack just because the rhythm is just too good to be true?ever imagined trying to find your breathe cos it was lost when he came in?Ever imagined closing your eyes and just let him start you like a generator?

Ever imagined holding onto his head for support cos like a bomb, you're about to explode in ecstasy?Ever imagined hearing those words come out spontaneously without any outer stimulates that, "I LOVE YOU"

now that's romance. Gm people. My first official poem
Re: Ever Imagined... by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2016
grin

Saying I love u while having a rough and wild sex is overrated... Only hoes and sidebiitches wanna hear tat words to secure their emotional needs while they know the fact tat they're juz nothing but a dummy....
Re: Ever Imagined... by harry2sexy(m): 5:09am On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Saying I love u while having a rough and wild sex is overrated... Only hoes and sidebiitches wanna hear tat words to secure their emotional needs while they know the fact tat they're juz nothing but a dummy....

Well that's your opinion. We all are entitled to one.

1 Like

Re: Ever Imagined... by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2016
God, this is not good to start the day withembarassed
Re: Ever Imagined... by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
angry Not true tongue
TrapQueen77:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Some People Hire Animals To Show-off Durin Festivities? / Please Help Locate My Dearests Friends. / A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.