Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,333 members, 7,940,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** (928 Views)

Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US / Photos Of Water Bus / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Most of us here have been opportune to see the latest technology, expensive and different classic cars like Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porshe in real life driven by the rich and well to do in Nigeria and for people like us who stays in not so rich neighbourhood we salivate about it online and wish it was us driving it.

Imagine the feeling you have seeing the latest G-Wagon cruising past you, Bros its intimidating, very heart breaking and awaken the hustler spirit in you.

But today, I want to introduce us to the world of Sea Vehicles(Water Crafts). Am not talking about Canoe or other village type, I mean the expensive and classic ones that most of us are yet to come across unless the privileged ones like me. Been opportune to ride one and I can tell you, the feeling is exhilarating but that's a story for another day

Enjoy the picture... You can post any picture of others if you have one

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Oblitz(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Some of these Beast can pay some peoples salary for 10years

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Bilofmi(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Quite amazing technologies. I really wish I could have 1.
Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by YoungHustler: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2016
May God bless GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Some can go as high as 100million Dollars

Yes you read it right... 100million US dollars

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Bilofmi:
Quite amazing technologies. I really wish I could have 1.

You can have one... It all starts today.... Hustle ur way up bro
Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:
May God bless GEJ

I see U....

GEJ diehards
Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by YoungHustler: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Osmondinho:

I see U....

GEJ diehards

Sincerely compare him to the present occupier of Nigeria's Aso Rock & report back.

10Q.

1 Like

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2016
lalasticlala come see some of my Daddy Properties

Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Osmondinho(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2016
YoungHustler:

Sincerely compare him to the present occupier of Nigeria's Aso Rock & report back.

10Q.

Things are extremely hard... God is in control
Re: Amazing World Of Water Vehicles **pictures** by Nostradamus: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2016
this inna my dreams

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Kia Rio 015, Registered / Sold!!!2005 Volkswagen Touareg V6 For 2.8M / Mitsubishi Galant 2004/05 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.