Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? (792 Views)

Become A Million Distributing Imported Product / Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State / Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2009
I am having a 40 foot container of mixed nursery and toy equipments (including bicycles) arriving in Nigeria from the UK in the next 30 days. The container also includes a lot of Nintendo Wii, equipment and home electronics such as LCD TVs, DVD players and Microwave ovens. There are also some sports equipment and travel bags etc.

These are well branded products with names like Toshiba, Panasonic, Sony etc, not those Chinese stuff.

I am looking for people who want to buy the whole container and re-distribute or those who can take at least a quarter of the container content. I will send the list of the goods in the container to anyone interested once you get in touch.

this is a wonderful opportunity to start a very profitable business, which can also be combined with your normal work.

Jide
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by omisore: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2009
I can link you up with someone.this is my email address omoteecares_2006@yahoo.com,08035847063
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by thadeb: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
I'm mostly interested in the nursery toys because i've been looking for the opportunity of buying some educational materials in order to supply schls.
Can i know the content of the nursery toys and how to go about it.
Reply very urgent.
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by thadeb: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
i've forgotten to add my contact email: gratgudnex@gmail.com or call 07041605151
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ thadeb , i will send you a current list shortly, check your email address
@ Omisore, what will be the arrangement?
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by omisore: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
send me the list and the prices of the good my email is omoteecares_2006@yahoo.com.You can also call me 08035847063 then we can talk better
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ Omisore, check your email

also @ thadeb, check your email
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
please note that the prices in the spreadsheet are the prices you will get them in UK shops like Debenham etc. My prices will be at lease 50% of these prices.
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by moneytalk(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
jide,
send me the list and price@gateonlinee@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by Kinikini: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hi ,

I am interested in the nursery toys / educational materials. Can I have the list of items you have. Pls reach me on amby_jibs@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Kinikini pls check your email box.

@ moneytalk, i assume your email address is price.gatesonlinee@yahoo.com not price@gateslinee@yahoo.com?
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2009
I am interested in the microwave ovens and the travel bags. ayokemi2003@yahoo.com is my yahoo address.
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2009
Hello all, attached is the list of electronics i have coming in by end of October. Retail value is £17,000 (UK Sterling), make me a reasonable offer for the lot if you want or you can split some of them. Please go to SHoprite (Palms) and see the prices of some of these goods, so that you can know the value i am giving you here. As i said before, these are not chinese products, they are quality stuff.

I will attach the list of nursery equipment shortly.

jay

Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2009
List of current nursery / toys attached here

Jay

Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by kliverpool(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
so whats going on is the deal stil on?
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: Interested In Distributing Good Nursery / Toys And Also Electronics From The Uk? by jidewura(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2009
Guys, i am really sorry i have been offline for a few days. I was actually in Nigeria (abuja and Lagos) all of the last 2 weeks doing more research on this business.

I will post the new stock and the way the business will run on Nairaland shortly. please bear with me.

Jide

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Filling Station Business / Soap Making Manure Help / Geo Fluids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.