Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) (58674 Views)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' / 'Allow Me Sample You' Fan To Dj Cuppy After She Posted This / Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by addikt(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
I want to qo on a date with Aisha Buhari grin....

Nairalanders......She's askinq for 2000 likes....

Can yhu do this?? cheesy cheesy...

I Don like your post but if you get 2000 likes finish and nothing happened bro, If I no hear any news about this , you nogo fit cone on here again I swear!!!......

Still waiting if you go reach 100 likes seff grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
LoveJesus87:
ah lolzz. grin grin u don't know what u are missing Mrs Beyonce voice

Neither do I want to find out.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wait oooo....makke I ask,hope say na d billionaire daughter pay for d outing,because I know say 5months ago dollar na like 320 no b say my guy go come carry dis Behind babe commot for dis expensive time...
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by justmenoni: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dammy i like your cap wella
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaperLace, I wanna go on a date with you. grin
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Cool
What about going on a date with you? Won't that be 'COOL' as well?
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
iAmCharis:
PaperLace, I wanna go on a date with you. grin

How many yards of paper lace can you buy for me?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by omnisali: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
5months? To go out with DJ copy ? Children off this dayz! And people were hailing him.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by PunterTim(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Vizkizz:
I want to go on a date with One of the prettiest lady on nairaland embarassed

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

She is seeing this now...make una no fall my hand abeg grin

MODIFIED
Chai... Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to see this pretty, breath taking, lovely, yummy, sexy, figure 8, vanilla babe. Nagode, ese gan, Deals, Muchas gracias cheesy

Now the problem is where can I take her to?

Watch a movie?

Club house?

To the beach so we can see the sun set together while laying down and golding hands wink

Night vigil?

Or just maintain my room as usual? cool

Please advice grin
Always a puccy nigga
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaperLace:

How many yards of paper lace can you buy for me?
As many as you want. wink
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Awolowo's I'm not interested undecided
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
[color=]
Yewandequeen:

[/color]pls nw. Oya mail me at olatejumichael1987@gmail
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
after my brother chinedu anichebe don oil the pussssy finish this yoruba boy think say him fit chop wetin dey for men grin
D girl u will marry isn't Goin to be a Virgin, so tink abt dat, or ur wife was someone ex #fact
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
after my brother chinedu anichebe don oil the pussssy finish this yoruba boy think say him fit chop wetin dey for men grin
D girl u will marry isn't Goin to be a Virgin, so tink abt dat, or ur wife was someone ex #fact
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
danaiks:

angry angry angry
Flog am well
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Habeyy(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2016
herzern1:
I want to qo on a date with Aisha Buhari grin....

Nairalanders......She's askinq for 2000 likes....

Can yhu do this?? cheesy cheesy...
ur craze big pass olumo rock...u wan test run that aboki drug wey u just buy on naija first oyoyo. . .I pity ur head
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by amanikondo: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2016
tammyboy1:
This cuppy girl is really beautiful,guy man no dull oh..dig deeply

Dig With finger or hoe?
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Biospnx(m): 2:30am On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
We all know it wasn't a date. She probably won't set eyes on him ever again after that.
i doubt knack go dey afterwards
amanikondo:

Dig With finger or hoe?
knack no fit dey guy
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

What about going on a date with you?
Won't that be 'COOL' as well?

Not cool.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by ayofag(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
The Dammy guy is scared to hold her...lol
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by Nmeri17: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:

seriously you want to.
Re: Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic) by omotalkie(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Vizkizz:
I want to go on a date with One of the prettiest lady on nairaland embarassed

Please I need 100 shares (she agreed to that before accepting my proposal.) cry

She is seeing this now...make una no fall my hand abeg grin

MODIFIED
Chai... Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to see this pretty, breath taking, lovely, yummy, sexy, figure 8, vanilla babe. Nagode, ese gan, Daalu, Muchas gracias cheesy

Now the problem is where can I take her to?

Watch a movie?

Club house?

To the beach so we can see the sun set together while laying down and golding hands wink

Night vigil?

Or just maintain my room as usual? cool

Please advice grin
Now Uve gotten 100+ shares, now ure sayn chumchin else na wa ooh smh. No can u be kind enof to tell us her name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.