Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. (624 Views)

Custom Boss, Hamid Ali Inspects Quarter Gaurds (Pictures) / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2009
The federal government has finally cleared the newly-appointed commandant general of the nigeria custom service,Alhaji Abdullahi Dikko of allegation of certificate forgery levelled against shortly after his appointment.Read more,
http://www.compassnews.net/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29842:presidency-clears-customs-cg&catid=46:sunday&Itemid=186
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by Seun(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2009
•Defects found in accuser's affidavits, BLAH BLAH BLAH
Why should his clearance be based on a faulty affidavit when WAEC can give an authoritative answer?
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by Beaf: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2009
Isn't this matter in court?
This investigation might prejudice the court decision, but I'm a layman, so I could be wrong.
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Why should a court be involved in this matter?

Call WAEC, ask them to check their records, that's all.
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
@seun
i certainly know that waec would have rectified all loopholes in this scandal, Infact the alhaji will have about 5 'A's and 4 'credits', na today yansh dey back.
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by naijaking1: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
I have just read the whole article, and I'm quite disappointed at the government for diverting people's attention from the main issue----- fake certificates.
Instead of publishing an original copy of this guy's certificates from WEAC, ANAN, etc; they're rubbishing the name of the FG by dwelling on the technicalities of the accusers affidavit.
So, so sad angry
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by spoOne: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
This guy's appointment should be rescinded by Yar’Adua, I am sure he can find other qualified candidate without this much questionable aptitude and controversy, maybe he needs to look beyound the North. His integrity will always be questioned, although this has never stopped other shady individuals in government.

And I am having problem believing our career forger. WAEC or any other relevant accreditation board would have been bought out by now.
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by 9ijaprince(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
Let the corruption continue.
Re: Presidency Clears Custom Boss Of Certificate Forgery. by naijaking1: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
$poOne:

This guy's appointment should be rescinded by Yar’Adua, I am sure he can find other qualified candidate without this much questionable aptitude and controversy, maybe he needs to look beyound the North. His integrity will always be questioned, although this has never stopped other shady individuals in government.

And I am having problem believing our career forger. WAEC or any other relevant accreditation board would have been bought out by now.

It's very sad. I wonder why the National Assembly has not become interested in this case.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Point Nigeria: The New X-prize / Lens Of Truth: Nigerians And The Constitution; Failure to co-exist! / Al-mustapha Welcomes Bode George To Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.