Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense (741 Views)

Interview, ZUKEM GLOBAL Services / Ever Heard About "PATHWAY GLOBAL SERVICES"? / DG SERVICES- Is This Company Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense by ELUTEK: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Soho Global Services who claim to be into IT operations system wrote in their advert on internet that they will pay 70k to whoever being employed as Sales Executive in their establishment but surprisingly, when people got there they were telling applicants who attended the interview that there will be no salary. Nigerian graduates should run away from this funny establishment called Soho or whatever. They have no reputation for not keeping to terms and condition of their advert. Even their website is not convincing.
Re: Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense by Slickbishop(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
I believe whoever believed they will be paid 70k for such job is so gullible and so myopic ,I did not waste my tfare going to such thrash
Re: Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense by ELUTEK: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Infact u have decided well
Re: Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense by onward4life(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
ELUTEK:
Soho Global Services who claim to be into IT operations system wrote in their advert on internet that they will pay 70k to whoever being employed as Sales Executive in their establishment but surprisingly, when people got there they were telling applicants who attended the interview that there will be no salary. Nigerian graduates should run away from this funny establishment called Soho or whatever. They have no reputation for not keeping to terms and condition of their advert. Even their website is not convincing.

Are u not a native Person, So u don't know the meaning of Soho! Soho means OLD (man/woman) in hausa ask anybody... some names sha. just try to dey get the native Names of some f8ke company before applying for a ur career sake.
Re: Soho Global Services Is Nothing But Nonsense by B0SS: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Brother stop posting nonsense into groups to discourage young and innovative minds who has the will to do what you are incapacitated on doing, First of all, you said soho placed an advert for 70 thousand monthly salary job, which is very true, you have forgotten that there never said there wanted over 150 persons to hire, that interview saw me and 19 other people gainfully employed for your information, The MD/CEO with his benevolence and philanthropic effigy taught it wise to introduce a new scope so that those who failed the interview which am very sure the disgruntled person who posted this baseless post fall under could benefit from, which allow them to sell applications and get a percentage after sale, i think this is the height of selflessness? people are making money and you are busy complaining, clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A New Supply Company / Career Opportunities At World Bank / Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing 2016 Latest Recruitment (21 Positio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.