Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nollywood Actor Still Need N4m To Save His Life After Loosen His Two Kidneys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Still Need N4m To Save His Life After Loosen His Two Kidneys (936 Views)

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / SA Musician, Kaboro Offer His Two Kidneys To Collabo With Tiwa Savage (pictured) / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Still Need N4m To Save His Life After Loosen His Two Kidneys by morereb10: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, this is a sad time and especially now that the Nigeria economy has entered recession. But this I believe doesn't mean we will not be as benevolent as we usually are. Is time my people to take action and help this prolific Nollywood actor. He is in dire need of our collective help and fast i must say.

Actor Leo Mezie has been down with kidney failure for some months now. Reports also showed that he lost the use of his right leg along while in the hospital. The amount needed for his kidney transplant is N10m and it has still not been achieved.

Nollywood actress Chioma Okoye, who has been keeping tabs on Leo, said that the amount raised so far is only N6m and the actor’s condition is getting worse with each passing day. She took to social media to beg Nigerians and fellow actors to come to his aid. She confirmed that his Visa is ready and once the total fee is achieved, he will be set to travel abroad immediately for his operation.

For those who want to help him, you can by visiting his go Fund me account is Mezie O Leonard, GTB, 0125346916 or Mezie O Leonard, Access Bank, 0702083428.

Please help my people - Source - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/nollywood-actor-still-need-n4m-to-save.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Nollywood Actor Still Need N4m To Save His Life After Loosen His Two Kidneys by ever811(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
4milla....one idiot has this amount x 1billion times but will prefer to lavish it on a car or holiday abroad.. sometimes I believe animals are more human than humans

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Goes Topless For Photo Shoot / Mikel Obi Cuddles His Daughter In Cute New Photo › / Comedian Emmanuella, Mark Angel, Anne Kansiime To Perform In Afrikafest UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.