Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,865 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) (3152 Views)

APGA LIVE: Street Protests In Awka Over Enugu Federal H'court Rule / Senate Wants Inland Ports In Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Others / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH Express Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by ckc(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
How "lovely" Onitsha Enugu federal highway has become. Spent 4 hours and counting on the resultant hold up. Nigeria needs redemption!

3 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Raydos: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow wonderful
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by kolaaderin: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
The last time I checked I thought GEJ has done all those Road to European standard that warrants the blotted votes he got from that region.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by oduastates: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
I thought Jonathan transformed the same way he transformed the treasury and economy

22 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
no!
this is Oshogbo highroad.
no road in the east looks like this,Jonathan rebuilt and renovated all the roads.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by HERSLEY(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
oduastates:
I thought Jonathan transformed the same way he transformed the treasury and economy
He screwed up big time... Buhari is no better tho
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by nnachukz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
kolaaderin:
The last time I checked I thought GEJ has done all those Road to European standard that warrants the blotted votes he got from that region.
Jonathan did for the East what Buhari did for the North that warrants the block votes he kept receiving there during elections.

3 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Victorvexz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Wow, this road is very beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by kenny987(f): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Federal road! Regionalism o! That is d best solution...if a region is unable to develop itself then d people will hold their own leaders responsible and no dolt will need to be supporting or protecting d faraway FG.

1 Like

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Fyno: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Update on faulks road in Aba
The lake faulks road is extending like wild fire it has gotten to osusu junction from Umule junction more than 2 kilometers

3 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by gabi101(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2016
this is not lookin nice at all undecided
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by OmichaelO: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Spent extra 3-4hours today .it was so frustrating 8-9hours journey became 12-13hours. No more road trips on this road till further notice.

Modified:it's a new day.spent 4 hours yesterday.
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by rusher14: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Jonathan was credited for his world class roadworks throughout the nation. Oh well, maybe we were misinformed.

Nevertheless the present government should swing into action lest the roads become a complete death trap.

IPOB and all its incarnations should also make room for the development of their territories.

9 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by SONofYORUBA: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Thank you GEJ for this world class highway.

God bless GEJ.

GEJ till 2023.

13 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by disloman(m): 3:20am On Sep 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
He screwed up big time... Buhari is no better tho
It seems the hatred you have toward Buhari has blocked your sense of reasoning.Let mi help you.Na Buhari no do the road for 16years wey him take dey office.Oshinsko.

7 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 03, 2016
I look @ dis roads all over my rejoin and I shake my head

This is just a tip of d iceberg, enugu to aba(death trap)....okigwe to onitsha tru arondizuogu - akokwa (u won't even wish ur enemy to pass through that road

SMH for some people's hero

5 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by ManMountain(m): 4:13am On Sep 03, 2016
While some IPOB miscreants will jubilate any time oil and gas pipeline for crude and gas exports are blown off, they fail to see the connection between that and reduced govt income which ultimately leads to decay in infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:53am On Sep 03, 2016
But, em... 16 yrs... uh... GEJ till 2023... er... all South East road are now like Japan...

1 Like

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Mynd44: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2016
This is pure blackmail. President Jonathan couldn't have touched every road in the country.
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by amaechi1: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2016
kolaaderin:

Illusion and reality are not the same thing. Our political class have been deceiving us, now the reality is looking at us.

2 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by amaechi1: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Mynd44:
This is pure blackmail. President Jonathan couldn't have touched every road in the country.

Please, tell me one road and notable project done for south east.

5 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by amaechi1: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2016
ManMountain:
While some IPOB miscreants will jubilates any time oil and gas pipeline for crude and gas exports are blown off, they fail to see the connection between that and reduced govt income which ultimately leads to decay in infrastructure.

Good bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Pavore9: 5:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Looking so bad.

1 Like

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by danosky91(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Hagm0nd:
no!
this is Oshogbo highroad.
no road in the east looks like this,Jonathan rebuilt and renovated all the roads.
eh u say no let TFY U OH bcus u neva enta east b4 u go know say west and north na london then y u do u think d east are agitating 4 a sovereign state.
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Justiyke4u: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2016
And very lovely indeed
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Wow. Splendid
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by vedaxcool(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2016
But they voted Jogogoro like the man gave them his best... oh well hope PMB administration will capture the road in this budget or next. The road looks rough and horrible.
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Fyno: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Agreed Jonathan did not do roads in the south east but he did some else where which I was a witness and he will never finish all federal roads in the country in his tenure .why is it that people forget how crisis from the north by the north made Jonathan forget other regions.we forget how bombings nearly became an ever present in Northeast then to Abuja,all this to make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

Nigeria is a failed state and will continue to fail unless we Restructure because Buhari will never be better than Jonathan
Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2016
rusher14:
Jonathan was credited for his world class roadworks throughout the nation. Oh well, maybe we were misinformed.

Nevertheless the present government should swing into action lest the roads become a complete death trap.

IPOB and all its incarnations should also make room for the development of their territories.

his campaign team said he built 25,000 km of road. I think those are kept in store so that rain will not spoil it

4 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by StOla: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2016
WinningSun:

his campaign team said he built 25,000 km of road. I think those are kept in store so that rain will not spoil it

LOL!

The roads will be released from the warehouse whenever spares are needed.

3 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
i thought GEJ renovated all these roads.....buhari economic recession has affected the roads

2 Likes

Re: How "Lovely" Onitsha Enugu Federal Highway Has Become(videos And Pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2016
kolaaderin:
u wan find trouble abi ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Untouchable Men In Nigeria That Buhari Anti-corruption War Can’t Battle With / Oyo Governorship Election Suspended / I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.