Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (100786 Views)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by tolaOG(m): 3:26am On Sep 03, 2016
brotha pastor which level na undecided

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by atirolu(m): 3:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Where are the parents for crying out loud.....I don't blame the pastor rather the parents of those girls

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Blood of Lagos!!! What an evil man
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 03, 2016
youseuph:
If he were to be a Muslim, I know what my people here are capable of spewing.

I still find it difficult to knw how people fall for this kind of creations.

I'm happy for your observation...did you see how everyone are condemning him including Christians and there's no fight but try and condemn an evil act related to Islam you'll see them threaten fire and brimstone

that is the beauty of Christianity...no hard feelings and free spirit

2 Likes

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Proffdada: 4:30am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=GodIsBastard post=49024284][/quote]

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2016
qozyme24:
when a Muslim do a bad thing, they blame his/her religion but when a xtian or pastor do something wrong dey only crucify the pastor not Christianity,.wonder how some people think.

Christians don't care what ever you say about their religion but when you condemn an evil act of a muslim they cry like a wounded lion thereby creating a chance for more attacks even from the so called atheist will be masturbating on the thread to make sure you're really crying

you can't fight someone who doesn't show interest in fighting
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Felixalex(m): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2016
See that nyash in green abeg Mr pastor de enjoy o
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by chamex01: 4:42am On Sep 03, 2016
nawao.. endtime things!
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2016
juniorjoe:
you are such a badt girl

Yea dude, bad is my middle name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Cornerstone001: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Thats where he taps his power cry

NCAN ntooor no name for una 2 check tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Tjango(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2016
End time pastor
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Tufiakwa for Afonja people, I am 99% sure he is one of them. His physical features betrays him!
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

He is igbo

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2016
His name is Chukwuma Nkwocha

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2016
BiafraIShere:
Tufiakwa for Afonja people, I am 99% sure he is one of them. His physical features betrays him!
Check the previous thread. His name is Chukwuma Nkwocha

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by akilo1: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Make I just do the last one

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by yaqoub: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2016
pastor my foot!
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by IceDude(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by TAXMASTER: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2016
I have this feeling that I'm gonna be a pastor someday, chai see wetin ''MEN""of God dey enjoy,punnany for breakfast,punanny for lunch,punanny for supper and somebody is somewhere now masturbating himself to hell because no punna to chop. embarassed
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by oweman: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Many of this pastors are jell bound if there is hell ( and I believe there Is )
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Some of them are only 13 years old!

This man is worse than Ahmed Sani Yarima, but then he is a pastor so he is entitled to his ministry's resources.

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by mensos544: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2016
That's what all this so-called Pastors specialized on n claiming be man of God. Idiot jail await u sha, I blame d followers which r their revenue generators. I wander why should someone pay money to an idiot human being n saying he is paying God. Wake up don't be doomed !!!
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2016
rummeh:
The church name dy scare me

The man face self dey scary, I no fit attend that kind church. Em face urgly like em heart
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by juniorjoe(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Yea dude, bad is my middle name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bad in what sense? sexuality?
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by MurphyG1(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
youseuph:
If he were to be a Muslim, I know what my people here are capable of spewing.

I still find it difficult to knw how people fall for this kind of creations.

Do you mind the Hypocrites? It is easy for them to quickly attack Islam when boko haram attacks but when a pastor rapes, kills, defrauds (which happens all the time) thats when you wil hearing this like: end time pastor, gullible victims etc.

Christians are the greatest terrorists! Always terrorising Islam on nairaland.

Do they think Muslims are not on nairaland? How many times have muslims read such common and everyday stories about pastors and make comments like: Christianity is a religion of rape? Or it is a religion of deceit/cheating? Hardly! U know why? because real muslims are peaceful people!

2 Likes

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
If na imam these bastards for dey curse islam,christianityisbad. Alleluia

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by EKSUgal(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2016
This man does not even look like a pastor.

I expect his church, nay, his brothel rather, to have been closed down by now, for even confessing he slept with six of them.
Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

first news on him declared his name. and he's igbo

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by MurphyG1(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
carmag:

I'm happy for your observation...did you see how everyone are condemning him including Christians and there's no fight but try and condemn an evil act related to Islam you'll see them threaten fire and brimstone

that is the beauty of Christianity...no hard feelings and free spirit

But they are condemning the pastor and not christianity. Why are they not criticising christianity afterall that is what the pastor preaches and represents? Why individual condemnation?
If it was Boko haram, Christians will attack Islam and not boko haram.
That is the point we are making here.

1 Like

Re: Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) by ijay18: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Making Christianity look like a joke,using "grace" to commit evil...a non christian that reads this will totally condemn Christianity ...greater punishment awaits him than the 1 lagos government gave him...God help us,open our eyes to know the men and women sent by you,the ones who truly belongs to the body of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.