Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia (3220 Views)

Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by seagulsntrawler: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sana’a, Yemen (5:04 A.M.) – A SCUD missile fired by the Yemeni Republican Guard reportedly struck the Saudi city of Ta’if that is located approximately 700 km deep into the oil-dependent nation.

This military development is of massive significance because it implies that the Saudi capital of Riyadh is within the range of the Yemeni ballistic missiles, and may therefore change the trajectory of the Yemeni conflict further to the side of the Sana’a-based elected government of Yemen.

Al-Masira News Channel and official military sources have yet to confirm news of this rocket attack.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/yemeni-army-missile-strikes-700km-deep-saudi-arabia/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by bonechamberlain(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Very good, the Yemenis should do more and make sure the missiles are capable of hitting the capital of that terrorism sponsoring Nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2016
A good lesson for the house of the Saud to learn from.. You just don't invade a country any how because your puppet masters ask you to so as to sell more of their junkie arms to you. Saudi will soon run down..

Somalia will be better than Saudi by the time the empire is done with it.. Watch nah..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by seagulsntrawler: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=scully95 post=49029826]A good lesson for the house of the Saud to learn from.. You just don't invade a country any how because your puppet masters ask you to so as to sell more of their junkie arms to you. Saudi will soon run down..

Somalia will be better than Saudi by the time the empire is done with it.. Watch nah..
Very true! The houthis are already inside Saudi Arabia and would continue their operations there, as long as the Zionist controlled Wahabeasts keep interfering in Yemeni affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by romme2u: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
lets hope this did not happen as saudi will launch a full scale offense against whoever did that whether the yemeni government or the houthi rebels.
this is going to be very messy and the persian gulf may never be the same again as saudi is nuclear armed
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by seagulsntrawler: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
romme2u:
lets hope this did not happen as saudi will launch a full scale offense against whoever did that whether the yemeni government or the houthi rebels.
this is going to be very messy and the persian gulf may never be the same again as saudi is nuclear armed

The Saudis have shown signs of being militarily incompetent since the beginning of this war with Yemen. The Houthis have already sized plenty of Saudi territory (Najran province) and continues to torment them with missiles fired from both Saudi arabia and Yemen itself.
The Saudis don't have nuclear weapons and dare not use it even if they are hiding it. Even Israel knows that the moment they go nuclear will have all the middle east right at their doorsteps.
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by romme2u: 4:43am On Sep 05, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

The Saudis have shown signs of being militarily incompetent since the beginning of this war with Yemen. The Houthis have already sized plenty of Saudi territory (Najran province) and continues to torment them with missiles fired from both Saudi arabia and Yemen itself.
The Saudis don't have nuclear weapons and dare not use it even if they are hiding it. Even Israel knows that the moment they go nuclear will have all the middle east right at their doorsteps.

the saudis can hire military strategist and foreign mercenaries if they want to launch a full scale offensive........................and whoever is blowing that madness by shelling saudi with missiles will pay dearly because it won't be taken lightly.
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by seagulsntrawler: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2016
romme2u:

the saudis can hire military strategist and foreign mercenaries if they want to launch a full scale offensive........................and whoever is blowing that madness by shelling saudi with missiles will pay dearly because it won't be taken lightly.
The Saudis have done that already and can't keep the Houthis away from their territory.
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
bloody cowards ! Saudi soldiers dont fight THEY FLEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2016
romme2u:

What are you even saying?

The Saudis whose land has been taken over by slippers wearing Houthis. Saudis who keep running away from battle and blown to shreds. The Saudis have lost over 160 Amour (Tanks, IFV, MRAP) since they began operations in yemen. This number doesn't include Apache Helicopters shot down or F-15s lost.

Saudi Arabian military is the world's most incompetent militaary. For you information, the Saudis got American strategist working for them, they've also hired Colombian mercs, yet Saudi ass whooping by Yemenis continue unabated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rubbish news. No fact.

Yemen SCUD doesn't have the range of 700km. 700km deep into Saudi means the ballistic missile was deployed from a border.

Launching a ballistic missile at a sovereign country means you are violating her airspace and at the same time declaring war.

I don't know much about Saudi's capability but I think she is an ally to the united states and this means the United states navy will intercept any missile launch at saudi if saudi has no capability to do so.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by romme2u: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Henry240:

What are you even saying?

The Saudis whose land has been taken over by slippers wearing Houthis. Saudis who keep running away from battle and blown to shreds. The Saudis have lost over 160 Amour (Tanks, IFV, MRAP) since they began operations in yemen. This number doesn't include Apache Helicopters shot down or F-15s lost.

Saudi Arabian military is the world's most incompetent militaary. For you information, the Saudis got American strategist working for them, they've also hired Colombian mercs, yet Saudi ass whooping by Yemenis continue unabated.

shocked shocked shocked unbelievable

so where is GCC and the Arab Coalition?

moreover as tdayof pinpoints, this is an act of war
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by seagulsntrawler: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2016
romme2u:

shocked shocked shocked unbelievable

so where is GCC and the Arab Coalition?

moreover as tdayof pinpoints, this is an act of war
Act of war? Are you kidding me? Did you complain about 'an act of war' when Saudi in collusion with US,UK, France, Israel and the GCC bombed Yemen (and still continue to do so) back to the stone age?
The UAE, here, is pulling out her troops after suffering dozens of casualties fighting the kaqt chewing, skirt wearing Houthis gringringrin
www.middleeasteye.net/news/uae-pulls-out-ground-troops-yemen-reports-98821815

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:
Rubbish news. No fact.

Yemen SCUD doesn't have the range of 700km. 700km deep into Saudi means the ballistic missile was deployed from a border.

Launching a ballistic missile at a sovereign country means you are violating her airspace and at the same time declaring war.

I don't know much about Saudi's capability but I think she is an ally to the united states and this means the United states navy will intercept any missile launch at saudi if saudi has no capability to do so.

how do ppl reason like 1 year old.. the moment saudi, u.s and uk with isreal started bombing the yemeni.. what did they declare.. act of friendship right..

meanwhile the patriot in saudi only managed to shoot down one yemeni locally made balistic missile with no video proof.. normal media pr for useless patriot junkie missile deffense in saudi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 1:22am On Sep 08, 2016
scully95:

how do ppl reason like 1 year old.. the moment saudi, u.s and uk with isreal started bombing the yemeni.. what did they declare.. act of friendship right..

meanwhile the patriot in saudi only managed to shoot down one yemeni locally made balistic missile with no video proof.. normal media pr for useless patriot junkie missile deffense in saudi.

You are the one talking like a kid here. So patriot was unable to intercept all scud missiles deployed? Lol so hilarious grin

RE: Locally made ballistic missile so Yemen has ballistic missile capability? Patriot was also unable to intercept it all?? Another hilarious post. grin

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 1:27am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:

You are the one talking like a kid here. So patriot was unable to intercept all scud missiles deployed? Lol so hilarious grin

RE: Locally made ballistic missile so Yemen has ballistic missile capability? Patriot was also unable to intercept it all?? Another hilarious post. grin

Show me one video proof where this happened. Where yemeni ballistic missile was shut down. It was widely reported with no proof.

Kid grow up please, I don't av time these days to keep in touch with toilet paid trolls.

Again, patriot is the most useless junkie scam from the useless military industrial complex scam.. Replace complex with scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2016
scully95:

Show me one video proof where this happened. Where yemeni ballistic missile was shut down. It was widely reported with no proof.

Kid grow up please, I am don't time these days to keep in touch with toilet paid trolls.

Again, patriot is the most useless junkie scam from the useless military industrial complex scam.. Replace complex with scam.
Lol I was going to type something cool but lost interest after the bolded.
Patriot a junk? Lol posted by someone from his bedroom who knows nothing about missile and radar system engineering.
Sorry it wasn't a drill so you can't get a video evidence.
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:

Lol I was going to type something cool but lost interest after the bolded.
Patriot a junk? Lol posted by someone from his bedroom who knows nothing about missile and radar system engineering.
Sorry it wasn't a drill so you can't get a video evidence.

Like I said, I don't have time for you.. Continue eating theory that your slaves master only wanted you to know. just like (Seun Kuti confirmed the normal level of education giving to you by your slave masters.) I have just asked you to show simple practical proof and if you can't, just let it sink there until you have proof.. Again I have no time to answer junkies.

Again, patriot missile defense system is the most useless of all the defense systems ever built in the world of real combat anti air missile defense system.. Again the most useless and a big scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2016
scully95:

Like I said, I don't have time for you.. Continue eating theory that your slaves master only wanted you to know. just like (Seun Kuti confirmed the normal level of education giving to you by your slave masters.) I have just asked you to show simple practical proof and if you can't, just let it sink there until you have proof.. Again I have no time to answer junkies.

Again, patriot missile defense system is the most useless of all the defense systems ever built in the world of real combat anti air missile defense system.. Again the most useless and a big scam.

Thanks bye okay! Internet fanboy. cheesy grin
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:
Thanks bye okay! Internet fanboy. cheesy grin
mufu

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 4:06am On Sep 08, 2016
scully95:

Patriot the most useless SAM with 360 degrees capability, Active electronically scanned array radar equipped with IFF, electronic counter-countermeasure (ECCM), and track-via-missile (TVM) guidance subsystems with a Gallium nitride (GaN) technology is what you call useless? A MDS that has the ability to shoot down Short range ballistic missile has been demonstrated.
On 6 June 2015, Houthi rebels fired a Scud missile into Saudi Arabia, the King Khalid Air Base being the suspected target, in response to the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen, which was intercepted by a Saudi Patriot battery. Another Scud was fired at an electricity station in Jizan province and intercepted by a Saudi Patriot on 26 August 2015

Bros Missile Defense System isn't your thing. It's more than reading about specifications online. Go into engineering and see for your self.
What a huge insult to aerospace engineers for you to call such technology useless.
Go and manufacture your own. At least produce a missile with a dummy warhead before you disregard a technology without a fact.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by vedaxcool(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:
Patriot the most useless with 360 degrees capability, Active electronically scanned array radar equipped with IFF, electronic counter-countermeasure (ECCM), and track-via-missile (TVM) guidance subsystems with a Gallium nitride (GaN) technology is what you call useless? A MDS that has the ability to shoot down Short range ballistic missile has been demonstrated.
On 6 June 2015, Houthi rebels fired a Scud missile into Saudi Arabia, the King Khalid Air Base being the suspected target, in response to the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen, which was intercepted by a Saudi Patriot battery. Another Scud was fired at an electricity station in Jizan province and intercepted by a Saudi Patriot on 26 August 2015

Bros Missile Defense System isn't your thing. It's more than reading about specifications online. Go into engineering and see for your self.
What a huge insult to aerospace engineers for you to call such technology useless.
Go and manufacture your own. At least produce a missile with a dummy warhead before you disregard a technology without a fact.

I hope you know you are arguing with a glorified village idiot? The moment he senses his been cornered he will begin issuing threats about you being an ISIS member and how he will sooo imprison you. ... the guy is simply a clown
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by tdayof(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
vedaxcool:

I hope you know you are arguing with a glorified village idiot? The moment he senses his been cornered he will begin issuing threats about you being an ISIS member and how he will sooo imprison you. ... the guy is simply a clown
haha. Thanks I'll better stop the discussion with him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by scully95: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2016
tdayof:
Patriot the most useless SAM with 360 degrees capability, Active electronically scanned array radar equipped with IFF, electronic counter-countermeasure (ECCM), and track-via-missile (TVM) guidance subsystems with a Gallium nitride (GaN) technology is what you call useless? A MDS that has the ability to shoot down Short range ballistic missile has been demonstrated.

Your copy and paste is too much.. Share one video or remain silent forever.. This is part of the brainwashing Cookie media I hate..

Ever heard of pr. Share video to back all t he crap you have written above you keep pasting junkie that I have read before and I don't believe because there was no proof.. In 2016, you don't just write sh i t without video backup..

Again patriot is junkie and that's it until you have a video to back it up, you may continue to wallow in your normal propaganda.

i won't reply you again if you do not share video.
you wasted my time already.

you claim scud right... just share a video like this one bellow showing the scud you claim flying and shut down. even though i do not believe one word you type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTCLUVHE7zk

if you can't share a video intercepting what you claim, remain silent forever pls. media pr to back junkie patriot does not work in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by APCsupporter: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Very good, the Yemenis should do more and make sure the missiles are capable of hitting the capital of that terrorism sponsoring Nation.

When then tide turns now would you rescue yemen? Dont start what you cant finish. This also goes to all other posters on this thread
Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by APCsupporter: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

Damm! I though i was the only one that noticed! That guy deserves no attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemeni Army Missile Strikes 700km Deep Into Saudi Arabia by bonechamberlain(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

When then tide turns now would you rescue yemen? Dont start what you cant finish. This also goes to all other posters on this thread
is Saudi Arabia the cause of chaos in Yemen or not. The Saudis are the ones who started what they couldn't finish, the repercussions would be double of what they did in Yemen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Amount Of Gun And Cash Discovered At A Drug Lord's Home (pics) / [video] We Kill Nigerians So That Our Children Will Have Work South African Lady / See Burkina Faso's State-of-the-Art Road Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.