Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Seun Fix Nairaland Already - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Seun Fix Nairaland Already (740 Views)

Seun Where's Our Data Center....we Want To Pay A Visit!! / Physics With Seun - Understanding Scientific Theories | The Big Bang Theory / Physics With Seun Lanlege - Understanding Scientific Theories + Logic Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Fix Nairaland Already by somehowpenis(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Seun fix this site already, when i type in www.nairaland.com it brings up an error redirecting message, but when i access it any other way like www.nairaland.com/featuredtopics or any other link not www.nairaland.com it just doesn't work.. Now i saved a bookmark i have using well on my safari, but this evening this site just got weird, it started opening in a new way i just don't understand, but my uc browser opens it okay.. Fix this site already please.

Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by Seun(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
refresh the page!
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Seun:
refresh the page!

Noticed this too .
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by Sphilip1(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Most times when i use my google chrome on desktop. I will the redirected to hot server requesting me to move to live version of nairaland
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by somehowpenis(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Seun:
refresh the page!
refreshing the page worked . Thanks!
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by solid3(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Seun:
refresh the page!

Oga Seun, pls I know this my question may not be related to this thread but as per this is your latest post, that why I have it here.

Straight to the point, I know in time past you owned a webhosting company but u latter closed the company, why did you close the company?

If you have a running webhosting business will you still close it as at today?

I already have reseller packages and I sell webhosting space for a moderate fee, now I intend to learn more about full fledged start up web hosting company, so i decided to learn from the webmaster boss who has vast experience.

What are the challenges and what should I prepare for?
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by sodson11(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
solid3:

Oga Seun, pls I know this my question may not be related to this thread but as per this is your latest post, that why I have it here.

Straight to the point, I know in time past you owned a webhosting company but u latter closed the company, why did you close the company?

If you have a running webhosting business will you still close it as at today?

I already have reseller packages and I sell webhosting space for a moderate fee, now I intend to learn more about full fledged start up web hosting company, so i decided to learn from the webmaster boss who has vast experience.

What are the challenges and what should I prepare for?

Basically, you need to be careful with what you promise and what you deliver.

State exactly what you will provide and at what price.

Dont say unlimited when it is 20gb plan.

Dont just hire staff for hiring sake, hire what you only need.

And then, watch your cost and provide quality service at quality price.
Re: Seun Fix Nairaland Already by amazzinggrace(f): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Seun:
refresh the page!

how hard is it to be specific. I register and get "You have to complete registration in a few days". What is a few days!!!!!!
i try to post and get "You can only do that in a week or so" WTF!! Is it that you don't know or what??

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Hands Free Umbrella Drone – Follows You & Keeps You Dry! / How Would A Nigerian Survive During A Nuclear War. / 5 New Tech You Should Expect To See At The 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.