Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,310 members, 7,881,137 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details (1365 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by LifeDrama: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Multi award-winning entertainer and superstar musician, Dapo Oyebanjo a.k.a D'banj or Bangalee, has launched a new lottery platform titled 'C.R.E.A.M' for budding creative minds, who want to make a name for themselves in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

With the tag line, “Dreams come true”, The C.R.E.A.M lottery platform, which is supported by the Bank of Industry, MTN and D’kings Men Media Ltd, stands for ‘Creative, Reality, Entertainment, Arts, Music’.

It will provide creative minds the opportunity to fulfill their dreams of showcasing their talent to the world.

Lucky winners of the lottery will win exciting opportunities including recording a song, shooting a state of the art music video, a collaboration with any artiste of their choice (music or video collaboration), talent showcase, talent branding, promotion and marketing, among many others.

D'banj and others at the press conference

“It is an all encompassing arts platform to help grow the creative ingenuity of the youths in the country. It should be the key in developing any nation and you cannot allow youths to waste their talent in scheme of things.

“Without creativity, we cannot grow to the level we want in this country and we have to provide a platform for youths to do so. That is why I want to reward young creative minds in the Nigerian entertainment industry, for their intellectual property to pay them,” he told the News Agency of Nigeria.

The announcement was made on Thursday, September 1st 2016 at an exclusive media reveal with key media executives and top bosses in the telecommunications industry in attendance had the entertainer express his enthusiasm over the project.

“We have created this platform to reward tons of creative minds out there who don’t have the right platforms to showcase their talent to the world. Nigeria is filled with so much art and creativity and what better way to promote this great heritage than to give these young minds the right platform. I am happy to bring to my loyal fans and lovers of good music this exciting platform that the world can benefit from,” D'banj stated.

The competition, which is open to MTN subscribers only will run once every month and winners will emerge from three categories including Music, Video, and Collaboration. Winners will be selected from the draws every first working day of the every month and will run for a period of one year.

Interested participants must take part in the daily draws for a month to qualify for the next month and can also be a part of multiple categories to increase their chances of winning.

The C.R.E.A.M Lottery service is available to all new and existing MTN prepaid customers only. Winners will also be announced on the C.R.E.A.M website.

http://www.thecreamplatform.com/

http://lifedrama.com.ng/dbanj-unveils-talent-hunt-reality-show-cream-for-nigerian-youths-see-details-on-how-to-apply/

Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Davash222(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2016
... The competition, which is open to MTN subscribers only will run
once every month and winners will emerge from three categories
including Music, Video, and Collaboration. Winners will be selected
from the draws every first working day of the every month and
will run for a period of one year."

Na this one go come dey make MTN dey send all those nonsense message for my phone anyhow.
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by PrinceAbinibi: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2016
ok
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Drajah(m): 12:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Again?
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by feldido(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2016
This guy just want to be relevant ones more... I almost wept with his new single grin grin grin

Sombory raise the chorus grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Nairalanders, get busy for once.
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by IamNawty(f): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
feldido:
This guy just want to be relevant ones more... I almost wept with his new single grin grin grin

is it ... If no b God (superstar) grin

Jehovah na my superstarrrrrr
Jehovah na my superstarrrrrr
Alpha and omega
Na my superstar‎ ah ah
He’s the greatest superstar‎
My greatest superstar
My greater super star grin grin

Stupind song I must say.. Sound more like an ECWA church choir song aswr grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice one Dbanj..nice initiative smiley
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Korutzlee(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2016
feldido:

why won't you wept for the chorus since is not bum bum chorus
Re: D'banj Unveils Talent Hunt Reality Show, 'CREAM' For Nigerian Youths...details by Korutzlee(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
D'banj is the best in this Nollywood. just don't know why Nigerians don't like him.

Truly an Evolution

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Don Share Another Pissure...(18+) / Emma Nyra Flaunts Flat Breasts In Braless Photos As She Performs In Canada / George Michael Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.