Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix (35971 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by buskie13(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
StOla:
See corrupt Nigerians above already complaining because they know Facebook might consider a solution to their fraudulent schemes on the app.

It is only when crime and fraud is being tackled that these set of anarchists love Nigeria more than the government doing something about it.

See as criminals are fighting to preserve Nigeria's image from the "de-marketing" agenda of government.
wetin u think say u type self?

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by casttlebarbz(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Peeele abike
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by damola311: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
They don't always have anything reasonable to say. I'm sure bubu himself will be telling Mark about how he is defeating Boko Haram and how he is probing corrupt officials.... He doesn't know anything about Tech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by segebase(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
so that will reduce d price of rice before sallah....smh
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by GenBloodykiIler: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
so this is what a whole presidency is discussing with Mark shocked

Nigeria is doomed
we yaf finished
incompetence and cluelessness oozes from these vagabonds.
no wonder he went to Kenya for more important things (Mobile money)
and tomorrow when paypal choose ordinary Zimbabwe over Nigeria in terms of sending and receiving funds (full paypal useage) we'll be crying wolf cheesy

Buhari and his useless bastard team insults the word incompetence

where's Keneking sef?

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2016
"
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Kelvinadimora(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol.....so mark would know that people famz u abi....DiScuss relevant issues madam cos u re ain't d only victim

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
this woman too dull

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by ahamonyeka(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Attention seeker.

Tomorrow you will post your picture with mark on your facebook and even use it as your profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by White007(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Buhari and his APC folks never fail to disappoint, smh vigorously.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by osusuallstars: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Who brought this ugly ashawo here. Your ugly face is enough to bankrupt mark. Gerrarra here men

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by critique2(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Misplaced priority I say,she's just hinting on how high profiled she is. While I'm not ruling out the possibility of having discussed the investment opportunities with Mr. Zuckerberg,I wish to restate that there are better yardsticks to use in the call for Facebook to measure up it's security in the country, Cynthia Onukogu's case comes handy here,the many militants using Facebook accounts to relay their programs. No, she cannot relate with him into making his social platform a revenue source to the teeming youths.
She's serving herself and as such has received a promise something will be done about her fake accounts. How did we get here?
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Slymonster(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2016
madam leave your facebook clone id and work to better this nation jare,you want spoil boys work.The one mark dey block this days and make it frustrating adding who you dont know never do..boys must work lol

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Diablo666: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Truth is Truth, even if everyone is against it. cloning of peoples social media account is a scourge mostly carried out by fraudulent Nigerians and should be tackled accordingly. she bringing it to Marks attention is a good thing for US. Patriotism shouldnt be about deceit

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by helovesme(f): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Nihilist

Sorry but I have to do this.

I have followed your diary from your very first post. Yes, I'm one of your e-fans grin I find your diary blunt, witty, honest, intelligent and very interesting.

Thanks for sharing the link on India, Facebook and its net neutrality campaign. It was a long read but very interesting and enlightening.

I wish people's eyes will open in nigeria and see the bigger picture behind this whole PR campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by 989900: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Public figures in every country, complain about same (cloned accounts) to Twitter and Facebook, get sufficient education kids . . . some of you don't even get her drift.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by ameezy(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
Mark Zuckerberg should make it a priority to block all IPOB Facebook accounts which they use to spread hate and propaganda so biafra agitations will reduce
undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by alexlee50: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
Mark Zuckerberg should make it a priority to block all IPOB Facebook accounts which they use to spread hate and propaganda so biafra agitations will reduce
why are you afraid of biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s]Mark Zuckerberg should make it a priority to block all IPOB Facebook accounts which they use to spread hate and propaganda so biafra agitations will reduce[/s]

This is one reason why Afonja CAN NEVER be successful... worrying about somebody else when they themselves have far more existential problem than IPOB. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by StOla: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2016
jmichlins:
when you don't have anything serious to talk about but insist on talking you will surely have something silly to talk

So fraud enabled by false Facebook accounts is a silly discussion?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by dokJ: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2016
most of us hv more than one account.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by 989900: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2016
StOla:

Blame it on the level of education in the country . . . it is a shame.

Don't be surprised most of these kids don't even get what it is all about, but as usual, they are always the first to comment, even on things they know nothing about, and they'd f00lishly argue you to death about it; find a way to blame Buhari for it, especially if the person in question is not from their tribe.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by jmichlins(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2016
StOla:

this is a personal favour she asked of him and has nothing to do with the Nigerian public
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by francisMKD(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

No wonder your name is "searching for love" cos u will never find love with this ur achaiq stupid thinking... ozu nwu ru anwu!!

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by refreshrate: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2016
This being the reason Mark was made to revisit Nigeria or what ? I still haven't heard any productive thing about the revisit.
The kids at cchub made a better impression on mark than this lot.

2019 now we go hear "Mark came to visit" as part of achievements.

Buffoons extraordinaire

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Missonas(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2016
This woman used to make sense alot while on tv but lost it when she became a politician
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by wabdesigns(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2016
fergieboy:

You guys should stop this. Everyone has a way of spending his/her money.

I hate it when Nigerians tends to use Mark Zuckerberg's lifestyle as standard.

So make everybody begin dey wear only T-shirt?
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by exminister(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2016
hello is DAT why u want, to see him. u should have channel it to the appropriate quarters ,must u see the ceo before ur problem is solve. why is this country full of attention seekers.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by doskie(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Suit no fit mark.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Lushka:
She is indirectly asking to be verified. Local champion.
Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Collinsnice(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Imagine Facebook is indirectly in our budget....Facebook has been legalized in Nigeria belovethz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children / Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / Campaign Posters Of Reverend King Flood The Streets Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.