Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,450 members, 7,929,501 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. (952 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. by Nonso92(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2016
This question just popped into my head this morning, as I was about to wear my boxers after I took my bath, I found out that my boxers was torn slightly underneath.
I didn't wear it oo.
So I thought, what if I was about to do small bedmatics and my girl discovered that my shorts were torn, she may or may not say anything.
But girls what would come to mind when you see such!.

Re: Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2016
The same as your opinion on torn panties. smiley
Re: Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. by chordrylateral(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Dafuq
chordrylateral:
op show us the picture of ur dick maybe it's the size that's tearing the boxers.afterall,you show us the boxer, we need to know the cause of your boxers tearing at that spot. LOL
Re: Girls! What's Your Opinion On Torn Boxers. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2016
chordrylateral:
op show us the picture of ur dick maybe it's the size that's tearing the boxers.afterall,you show us the boxer, we need to know the cause of your boxers tearing at that spot. LOL

Sumtin 2 go wit dy dildoo....right wink

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Will Surprise You More?? / Riddle: Have You Ever Thought About This? (deep Thinking Edition) / MGTOW: The Race For Men Going Their Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.