Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,237 members, 7,904,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lasu External System Admission List! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu External System Admission List! (10397 Views)

Lasu External System / Lasu External System. Entrance Result Is Out! / Lasu External System. Entrance Exam Is On 16th And 17th Of May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu External System Admission List! by mroluway: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
lasu external system admission list for 2009/2010 is out. are you admitted
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by donjon: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2009
Is that part time?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by donjon: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2009
Is that part time?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by donjon: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2009
Is that part time?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by donjon: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2009
Is that part time?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by mroluway: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2009
part time = external system
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2009
@ Mr Oluway.

Yea I got in, I'm at Agege campus now at Abule Egba, But how do I print out the admission notices they asked us to print??I cant find it anywhere on the website, and have ppl started paying acceptance??I heard they have.Do you have an idea of how much the acceptance and school fees will be
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by olalekan1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
banttieman:

@ Mr Oluway.

Yea I got in, I'm at Agege campus now at Abule Egba, But how do I print out the admission notices they asked us to print??I cant find it anywhere on the website, and have ppl started paying acceptance??I heard they have.Do you have an idea of how much the acceptance and school fees will be
No one is paying acceptance fee at the moment. Acceptance fee as at last year was 10,000 and overall fees was about 90,000 (Including the acceptance fee u paid.)
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by mroluway: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
Good Answer.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Gpatsy: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2009
Pls do u know if the list of MPH is out, what is the acceptance fee and school fees, anyone with any idea, or how to get the list, so i can search myself.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by kingbobnet: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2009
please were can i find lasu external system admission list for computer science 2009/2010 festac campus
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by akym(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
kingbobnet:

please were can i find lasu external system admission list for computer science 2009/2010 festac campus

Go to ur campus the list is there. Ask from the Admin Officer they will direct you.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
Festac admission list is not out yet, check www.lasues.org/admi_list.php

and Acceptance is not requested yet
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by afislove: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
[center]Any body with the idea of acceptance fee for fresh student? i need this reply urgently and when does school resumes for registrations. (new Intakes)[/center]
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by afislove: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ oluway, list of direct entry and 100level full time is also available visit www.lasunigeria.org
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
pls, if anyone is aware of the payment of lasu external fees, cos am in Anthony campus, i will be glad if anyone can give me the acurate information. my email is adex_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Valendo: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pls we need to know the exact date of resumption
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
i had that the freshers and the old student have resume on Monday but i don't know the amount we are paying cos am also among the freshers, any body with info pls let us know.
House i also had that lasu external give chance to students not up to 30years to in youth service, i want to know how true this is
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2010
djojo:

i had that the freshers and the old student have resume on Monday but i don't know the amount we are paying cos am also among the freshers, any body with info pls let us know.
House i also had that lasu external give chance to students not up to 30years to in youth service, i want to know how true this is
@djojo,please are you sure freshers have resumed?please how authentic is this news.i'm a fresher at agege. Please leave you number so i can call you.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by mickhunter: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
please can anybody tells me how Lasu is doing there admission
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by njidexy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
yes i got in PGD but the problem is that i can't print the admission notice ,it keeps telling me error on page.Has anyone been able to print it ,pls how did u do it .thanks
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by tysante(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2010
I am really sick and tired of trying to print out my notice of admission on-line because it makes me go afraid when i get "ERROR". If there is anybody who has gotten his/hers printed i would be very glad if some light could dropped on this issue.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
The admission notice is not online yet.thats why it says error.i've tried it a million times.when they are ready to resume it will be possible to print out.does anyone know when resumption will be.lasu calendar says 15th march but i think pt will be earlier.any idea?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2010
Amount to be paid for school fees/acceptance fee and the rest are out, for degree program, it's about 90400 in total, it's on their website. I have a problem with my Bursary number, anytime i try checking my profile on their website, it keeps telling me "wrong bursary number" what do i do? my name is on the provisional list and i also tried checking other people's number from the same provisional list and it all came out the same, but it shows the details of those on the main list. please does anyone know why it's so? i need to know what's going on before going ahead to pay for the acceptance fee.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2010
hello every body, you cannot check the new notice and other stuff, you can only view the entire list and the amount to be paid. that is if ur system adobe acrobat that is when u can see the entire list for now. you can also check the amount to be paid from the right side of the lasu site and click on fees details. if anybody have another info on lasu should pls contact me on 08063217441
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2010
I see the notice that says we can now print out the admission notice using form or busary numbers.it says error when i type in my form number.it says its not out yet.i am on the first list.whats wrong with them?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
choose4me:

I see the notice that says we can now print out the admission notice using form or busary numbers.it says error when i type in my form number.it says its not out yet.i am on the first list.whats wrong with them?

likewise mine but my own is on the provisional list.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
By tomorrow it will be printable.i think they have not uploaded it yet.just a notice.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
choose4me:

By tomorrow it will be printable.i think they have not uploaded it yet.just a notice.

But why are some of the bursary numbers displaying error? especially those from the provisional list, do you have any info on that?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
Sorry but this Registration Number does not exist Back
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
I'm yet to try mine with my busary number.are some displaying at all or its a general error
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
The ones i tried that showed up are from the main list and none of the ones i tried from the provisional list displayed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2009 GFN-ASUU Agreement Honoured For Strike To End / Schools To Teach Maths, Science In Indigenous Languages-Onu / Aaua 2011/2012 Post-ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.