Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Your Little Advice Would Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Little Advice Would Help (625 Views)

Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth / Make Wealth With Your Little Money / Find Out On How You Can Make A Legitimate Income Just With Your Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Little Advice Would Help by negrok: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
I am an undergraduate. I want to start a business in Ilorin Kwara state but I don't know the kind of business to start with 30k. You might want to ask if I don't have any business idea, well, I have. I wanted to start popcorn business last session but I thought it will consume much time since I am a full-time student. Do you advise me to go on with my idea or you have any other idea different from mine that will take lesser time and low capital to start it? I NEED HELPFUL ADVISE PLEASE!!!
NOTE: You don't need to advise me to go for online business because I am not interested.
God bless you as you all
Re: Your Little Advice Would Help by trekkie: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2009
study ur environment, what is missing?how can u fill the need
which market do you want to satisfy what is their income like? e.g students or general public
any religious considerations?
do you want to offer goods or services?

when you take serious time out to answer these questions for yourself, then with the answers u get, u can then ask for help
Re: Your Little Advice Would Help by richcookie(m): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Well, your best bet will be the recharge card business. Your capital is a little low but you can work your way up. When you build up your capital let me know and i can get you cheaper supply rates. Stay away from online business and so called forex trading.
Re: Your Little Advice Would Help by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
30k can start popcorn,other small chops,pure water and minerals biz.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Currency / Need Pms And Ago Urgently / Step-up Your Business This 2010 Before You Are Being Stepped On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.