Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) (938 Views)

See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing(pics) / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / See What Sports Minister Dalung Was Spotted Doing On His Way To Zamfara(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Minister of Youths and Sports Development Solomon Dalung is a versatile man.He is a man who 'rolls' with the rich,poor,disables and others in the societ.According to him not many people know about the game he was pictured playing with his friend over the weekend.He asked people to name what the game is called in their various areas of origin.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/see-what-solomon-dalung-was-spotted.html

Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by recievesense: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
He is a beret wearing clown

2 Likes

Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by VampireeM(f): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Publicity Stunt by an Incompetent and Clueless minister.. he shld resign from sports ministry so he can go back and enjoy his game fully

1 Like

Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
What keep surprises me is that it took Buhari good-whooping-damn six month to find this epitome of cluelessness & ineptitude red-beret-wearing-what-i-don't-know...

angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
What keep surprises me is that it took Buhari good-whooping-damn six months to find this epitome of cluelessness & ineptitude red-beret-wearing-what-i-don't-know...

angry angry
Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by Prince081: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man should resign and leave our sports ministry alone. He can go into this game full time and the same time enjoy his burukutu and dog.
I also hail Baba who took 6 months to identify and employ this man as a sports minister.

1 Like

Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by okoro4: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
After disgracing Nigerians in Brazil,he wants to make up with this
Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
The man he's playing with laughs as if drunk.
Re: See What Sports Minister Solomon Dalung Was Spotted Doing With His Friend(pics) by KevMitnick: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Damage control. This Dalungie is still a punk. He is incompetent and needs to be sacked.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Kills Himself!!! / PDP Era Vs APC Era / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.