Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

Jackie Chan To Receive Honorary Oscar - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jackie Chan To Receive Honorary Oscar (578 Views)

Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan To Receive Honorary Oscar by nosairabor(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Movie star Jackie Chan will receive an honorary Oscar statuette at the Academy’s 8th Annual Governors Awards to be held in November.

The decision was made by the Board of Governors of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science recently after voting to present the award to Chan.

The actor posted this on his Facebook: “It’s been 56 years since I filmed my first movie when I was six, and I’ve worked on over 200 films to date,” the posting said. “I’d like to say a heartfelt thank you to the Oscars for giving me this award of encouragement and recognizing my achievements while I’m still ‘young.'”

See details here: http://nosairabor.com/jackie-chan-to-receive-honorary-oscar/

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborslog

(1) (Reply)

James Gunn Will Direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 / Watch Oyinbo Lady That Speak Pidgin When Sahara Tv Interview Her / Moments: A Documentary On Death And Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.