Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? (428 Views)

I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / What Are The Benefits Of Believing In God Or Religion To Nigeria? / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Read below,

My PLAP-PLAP, Do you KNOW how many millions of refuges, MUSLIMS by faith who have been migrating to Europe ever since QULF WAR1 after their homes have been destroyed by THE WARLORDS OF OUR WORLD OF HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU, PLAPPVILLE WHO JUDGE BY DOUBLE STANDARD?

Let me show you one of the personal signatories I adore the most on NAIRALAND.

Its by the moniker 'CHUBHIE'. Who always fights against INJUSTICE other EVILS in our political system and society at large.

He wrote as thus,his personal signature:

"HE THAT WOULD MAKE HIS OWN LIBERTY SECURE, MUST GUARD EVEN HIS ENEMY FROM OPPRESSION FOR IF HE VIOLATES THIS DUTY, HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH HIMSELF".

Since you, PLAPPVILLE don't AT ALL stand on ANY MORAL VALUES except, PREJUDICE, PASSIONATE HATE THAT STENCH FROM YOUR IGNORANT AND SELF CONCEIT SOUL WHICH HAS BLINDED ITS EYES OF JUSTICE.

Johnydon22 had this as a REMARK of you. By the way he is a NON-MUSLIM.

johnydon22:
I do not understand the hypocrisy you all exhibit when your religion is not victim.

supposing this happened to a christian, none of you here will be supporting it or saying the french government will be wrong to support the women, the man will be given names like

-Anti-Christ
-satan
-persecutor

and all nonsense and stuff but here just because the women are muslims makes it ok.

Hypocrites.

It's ironic that jesus argued against hypocrites, his followers ended up being the worst hypocrites on planet earth.

But instead of looking inward and doing an introspection of your straying soul..........You further went astray by replying him as below.

plappville:

What victim are you talking about? Islam a victim? Everyone is a target, including moderate Muslims. Isis are the true example of Muhammad. It seems you have not been hearing/seeing all the atrocities committed in France and some state in the EU. There is tension in France already, why provoking it? Many French people lost thier single child to Islamistes terrorists. You may understand that not all Muslims are terrorist. But someone who lost his beloved will put all of them in one basket. You cant blame the owner of the Restuarant.

He lost his friend last year to allah. What makes you think he will love allah and his people? I personally dont hate Muslims. I just hate islam with passion. It is a religion that promotes hate and degrade black people.

From my DEDICATED study of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE, people with PATHOLOGICALS.......,NARCISST, MYTHOMANIAS....... HYPOCRITES..........E.T.C all these diseases that makes a PATHOLOGICAL IMPURE SOUL like yours.

Such CHRONICALLY MENTALLY ILL on the extreme end of the spectrum have no interest in SELF-INSIGHT. Just take a look at how you had to tell a BLATANT LIE, saying ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. Further exhibiting your INSENSITIVITY to johnydon22's remarks, A HYPOCRITE.

In PSYCHOLOGY its called PROJECTION. You are trying to play the "BLAMESHIFT GAME". While what such people end up doing is exposing their being a SCH-NOOK. For your thread is not about 2 BLACK WOMEN being ill treated by a SHEIK with a big turban wrapped around his head.

Its about two Muslim women who had gone to patronize a restaurant owned by a NON -MUSLIM who taunted them for their faith in a religion that you HATE WITH A PASSION,ISLAM.For you to bring this story up here without haven applied any THOUGHT EXPERIMENT to know that its not in your favour. Shows how TRUELY, TRUELY on the extreme end of MENTAL ILLNESS you keep torturing your soul my dear.

Such MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE like you PLAPPVILLE are unwilling to see their own short comings and will use everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them. A GREAT TRAIT ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ARE JUST TOO DULL. JUST TOO DULL. IF NOT FOR YOUR BEING AN ACUTE SCH-NOOK. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO OPEN THIS THREAD AT ALL BEING A PASSIONATE HATER OF ISLAM. Because the thread is not about a Muslim ill treating two Christain NUNs, so that you can CRY "ISLAM THE RELIGION THAT PROMOTES HATE". But your pathological hatred has tilted you into a cesspool of INSANITY where you keep crying in AGONY. WHAT A PITY!

Don't you know that JUSTICE is the periquiste to PEACE. That is the message chubhie has passed in an Intelligent way in his personal signature. Just incase you are JUST TOO DULL to still understand.

So, you try to displace this negative behaviour johnnydon22 has diagnoised you with, HYPOCRITE by attributing the event illogically to someone and something else. A KIND OF DIGRESSION THAT AVOIDS OWNERSHIP.

plappville:

I personally dont hate Muslims. I just hate islam with passion. It is a religion that promotes hate and degrade black people.

WHAT A DISPLAY OF HYPOCRISY ONE OF YOUR CHRONICAL MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH HAS BEEN TORTURING YOUR SOUL MAKING YOU TO ALWAYS COME HERE TO CRY IN AGONY !!!

"I personally don't hate Muslims..I JUST HATE ISLAM WITH A PASSION".

But this thread you have open doesn't reflect such a dissonance assertion.

The two MUSLIM women did not go to the restaurant to preach ISLAM to the owner. The went there just like any HUMAN BEING. While you fail to admit that the owner of the restaurant has done is TOTALLY wrong? Cooking up FLIM-FLAM POOO-POOO excuses for such ILL TREATMENT. With assumptionism.

plappville:
I think thier aim was to provoke the man. They do not eat pig, nor eat none halal food. And They knew French restaurants are not halal so why do they go in there?
Its to provoke the man and they got what they wanted. They made him look stupid by been sorry.

Dont be surprise, this Man will be a target in the future by allahh's army. They will definitely kill him for stopping muslims women from his restaurant. Like they did to Charlie Hebdo magazine.

I am so sure the man is afraid thats why he is apologising. Soon, French people will start appologising when they lost thier loved ones to allah.

Pathetic! !

IS THAT HOW TO HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS.

So, why did you open the thread?

Answer:

Because apart from johnydon22 calling you a HYPOCRITE. YOU ARE JUST TOO DULL. INSENSITIVE TO YOUR OWN DISHONOUR. ON WHAT MORAL VALUE DO YOU EVEN STAND? CHRISTIANITY? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO MUCH INTO TELLING LIES AND JUST TOO ACUTELY DULL?

U DEY TRY ABEG SHA!......................MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.

PLAPPVILLE, YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN RELIGION COME DEY ASSIST IN THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. YOU ARE JUST TOO TOO GENEROUS.

Whether via CONFLICTING method such as telling BLATANT LIES that Islam degrades blacks or CONCORDANCE method all those sweet news as the French President is but a Puppet in the hands of Muslims.

ANY METHOD THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE. MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE YOU ARE SPREADING ISLAM BIKO.

"ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE". LAUGH FALL ME COMMOT FOR CHAIR AT YOUR IGNORANCE MY DEAR. YOU ARE TRUELY WHO YOU ARE................ P-L-A-P-P-V-I-L-L-E.

Keep up the good work my dear biko, even as you keep living in your self created cesspool of DYSFUNCTIONALITY. What an obdurate heart.

I will continue from here because I am not finished with CURING you of your PATHOLOGICALS. Removing the cobweb of A BLATANT LIE THAT ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. YOU JUST TOO IGNORANT. ALL BECAUSE WE ARE ANONYMOUS DOESNT GRANT US A VETO POWER TO COME EXHIBIT OUR BEING AN OUT RIGHT SCH-NOOK. PLEASE HABA. ALLOW THOSE MONEY YOUR PARENTS PAID FOR YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE OF VALUE.

Least I forget I had to open a thread just to thank you for your IMMENSE contribution on NL in spreading the religion of PEACE.

www.nairaland.com/3320807/sweet-plappville-keep-up-d

How can you understand PEACE when you don't even understand JUSTICE, let alone act justly.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? by Demmzy15(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Very sad and a pathetic lady undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? by udatso: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was wondering why a christian would be opening a thread to express injustice done to Muslims When she is known for her hatred towards Muslims (Abi na Islam). I actually asked myself if this lady was okay cos it was difficult to pinpoint how the news Support her in shoWing how evil Muslims are.
I then Remembered this pix below

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol, that woman is sick, well she said it herself that she is not ok and will never be.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

More Pastors Will Spring Up / Plagiarism In The Bible? / Evil, Good And Good, Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.