Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume (31238 Views)

"IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima / "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi / Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by StarPlayer: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Ellidude:
Come on, you shouldn't paint everyone over there as being the same. Some persons, most especially women and children are just as helpless as little babies when it gets to matters involving their safety.

We can only wish them better and pray they find solace from wherever possible.
Ignore that thing, he's an animal
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by kennycalls(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2016
even a fool knows Ali ndume is part of the so called book haram and the looming shit he's preaching..he'll be the one to get bleeped up by it.
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by Ojiofor: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2016
tit:

he learn it from awolowo osinbanjo

Na wao.....what a wicked leader he is.

1 Like

Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by HMZi: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2016
North matter sef,them like am like that...leave them o.
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2016
... I really sympathized and pray for these children. However, there was a country between 1967 to 1970 where estimated number of about 2.5m children and women were DELIBERATELY starved to death. No stakeholders meetings was called to address the issue till date.History was banned in schools to avoid discussing the topic, no national day was set aside to remember or honour them. Too bad!.

Almighty God, the merciful father, please have mercy on Nigeria for the sins committed in the past. Restore sanity in our land. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by nortcentrallord(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
AsoRockz01:

The bible mentioned it 365 times: FEAR NORTH.

365 times right? That's one remindal for every day of the year. cheesy
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by SpeedOfLight: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... I really sympathized and pray for these children. However, there was a country between 1967 to 1970 where estimated number of about 2.5m children and women were DELIBERATELY starved to death. No stakeholders meetings was called to address the issue till date.History was banned in schools to avoid discussing the topic, no national day was set aside to remember or honour them. Too bad!.

Almighty God, the merciful father, please have mercy on Nigeria for the sins committed in the past. Restore sanity in our land. Amen.
Exactly what you are calling God for is what he's doing though I still join you in prayers, check your Bible very well. Nigeria have a date with truth.

1 Like

Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by AsoRockz01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
nortcentrallord:

365 times right? That's one remindal for every day of the year. cheesy

Yup!
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by Omonigeriarere: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
tdbankplc:
What is all the money given to that region used for? As in money from UN and other foreign bodies?. All the dollapos.
So group of people don pack am again?

The mentality of an average Northerner is begging for alms for survival. Still, they breed offsprings like rats without having adequate welfarism to cater for them all in the name of religion evangelism by reprocreation.

Everything must either be provided by FGN or foreign aid all . Imagine, they are in IDP Camp, and they were still marrying themselves and give birth.

What they need is mental liberation from ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by hurrycane: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
who are u calling! I think everything de 4 u ppl' s hand dis is d way God want it 2 be my dear
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by juman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
The government is wicked.
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by Standing5(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ellidude:
God help us. If only we had known. I feel more for the poor kids who go through unnecessary hardship.

The other day, we saw the picture of a soldier's meal after two days in the battlefield. This administration's focus is so engulfed in warfare that they've neglected the welfare of the masses. This is sad really.

Even the IDP's that initially had stocks of food for its inhabitants now winces in hunger.

APC has technically brought us shame.
Politically speaking.
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by Emassive(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please, despite our cry to separate from the North, it's not aas if every child from the region should die. Let's be human when it comes to the lives of our Young.
jmichlins:
I thought you people claim to feed the nation how come hunger is about to wipe the population out. Or do you save the nation from hunger and go hungry. I don't feel a bit sorry for you people at all. Your elite condemned us all to this suffering
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by TijaniAbu: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:
How come the IDPs were not starving in 2014??

Why has it suddenly become so hard to feed them?

Whats wrong with this government.

I'm suddenly beginning to feel like Buhari has a negative spell cast around him.

I hope he didn't join in the killings of innocent women and children during the 1967-70 war?

The way everything is going down in just one year surel says a lot.

Buhari is starving those people out of Lake Chad area so they have no mind to protest over the snatching of their land, that's all
Re: Bigger War Than Boko Haram Looms, Says Ndume by chernest2002: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Les rally and support the north the way they supported the s east after biafran war.it's pay back time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons R-APC Left APC / Tinubu Sacks NAHCON Board, Appoints Jalal Arabi As New Chairman / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.