Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,134 members, 7,928,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (28808 Views)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2009
oh yeah and i have one new MOD already abusing his right to be a MOD.
sending me a pointless message, as he caught me viewing his profile.
so what? i do that to everyone.
*HISSS*
really annoying.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sagamite(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant:

Lovely. . .  grin

I've asked you guys to tell me what Nigerian men can offer and yet no one seems to have an answer  grin I am not the horse now, you are so let me hear from your mouth  wink

Please, what makes y'all think white men are richer than black men? Dang! And I'm marrying for money?  shocked grin That's the mentality an an average Nigerian  grin

Ermm. . .waiting to hear the adorable qualities of a Nigerian man.  smiley

Caring for most of your needs
Resilience during challenges
Good conversations
Care for extended family and community
Assertive checks on your bad behaviours
Good social life
Good style
Good love making
Good child raising ability
Leadership
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
dont mind the poster sef.
i would NEVER leave that beautiful strong Nigerian man.
sha!

just more koboko to go around and for me to enjoy. cool
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2009
Sagamite:

slowpoke.
 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make all of una leave the girl alone jare ahn ahn  angry angry angry. IF Y'ALL ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ HER POST CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY, YOU WILL FIND THE PART WHERE SHE CLEARLY STATED THAT SHE WAS ONLY MESSING ABOUT.

BASICALLY,THE POST WAS CREATED JUST TO RILE AND WHINE Y'ALL UP
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sagamite(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2009
Spicyboy01:

YOUR FATHER HAS NEVER BEING A GOOD MENTOR, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM HIM,

YOUR MALE BROTHERS WERE SLAVE TO MONEY, SO U LEARN NOTHING FROM THEMMM

AS THE SOLE BREADWINNER OF YOUR FAMILY,  I THINK U ARE RIGHT TO HAVE GOVE TO THE EXTENT, WELL ITS ALL FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POVERTY STRIKING GENERATION,

U ARE A INSULT TO YOUR FAMILY

U MEAN NON OF THE MALES IN YOUR FAMILY HAS ANYTHING GOOD U CAN LEARN FROM THEM,

U SUPPOSED TO HAVE GONE WITH MENSIS LONG TIME AGOOOOOOOOOOO

Really retarded!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2009
Sagamite:

Caring for most of your needs
Resilience during challenges
Good conversations
Care for extended family and community
Assertive checks on your bad behaviours
Good social life
Good style
Good love making
Leadership
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2009
FL Gators:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know you likey. tongue grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Sagamite(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant:

OK guys let's get it straight.

The topic that actually made me start this thread was https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332394.0.html. The guy was simply expressing his likeness for Somali girls. The rest is history.

I don't believe any people/race is better than the other. If someone prefers a person from outside his race/people let's respect that. Marrying a Nigerian is no guarantee for a happy married life and same goes to marrying outside your people.

Let's learn to respect other people's preference and choices without feeling inferior. That's what makes you superior instead. One person's opinion does not equal a fact. It's a mere opinion. Let's learn to be unprejudiced.

This story ain't true and the posts I made were just to get y'all talking and speak you mind.
Sorry if I hit nerves and I apologise for any wrong words I used. It was just a way to get everyone talking and it's amazing how unpredictable people are.

We talk about inter-tribal marriage in Nigeria, everyone goes ballistic. We talk about inter-racial marriage, everyone is on the loose. We compare black and white people and everyone gets mad.

Can't we just be ourselves and do things without being called names? Can't we all see ourselves as one or at least respect people?

Anyway, sorry it was a trick but I've enjoyed ever post here.

Y'all enjoy!  grin grin grin

So you mean you just wasted my time? shocked angry smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=18pt]RADIANT WAS ONLY JOKING FOLKS ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS PLS shocked shocked[/size]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by rhymz(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2009
@AMAKA
Now seriously that was funny:"How long does Ur laptop battery last","pick Ur favourite NL husband"hahahahahahahahaha
Very soon I will be posting a thread on how I brush my teeth(lol).Hope U guyz will comment!Yeye dey smell(lol).Amaka abeg no kill me, My laptop battery dey last for 1yr, Hahahahaha
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2009
hahahaha!!
yes now.
see how he likes his site to be viewed as.
not only Nigerians are here, but other people from all over are here.
is this what we want to be displaying? lets keep the serious topics front page, and the yeye/controversial topics on the back where people will view them if they go to that particular section.
why not REAL things and DAILY NEWS, cause we all know naija got 99+ problems.

hahaha rhymz, im looking forward to that thread, you know it better make front page! lol
wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2009
Sagamite:

So you mean you just wasted my time? shocked angry smiley
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OgidiBoy:

[size=18pt]RADIANT WAS ONLY JOKING FOLKS ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS PLS shocked shocked[/size]
ABEG HELP ME TELL THEM OOO
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by tushbobo(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2009
Is poster a white man if i may ask, black baboon
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2009
mich

now i know the reason people like u and poster find comfort in oyigbo

cuz naijaman just dnt want that amala face of una

only god knows how that face made it to moderator lipsrsealed

seun
i need some explanation right here shocked

no wonder u are quick to surface in this thread

who could  u blame; its what u have seen in life
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2009
LOL. . . I'm not even bothered with all the rantings. As long as a few people get my message, I'm fine.

Well, sorry it made the home page. Y'all pls get over it. grin

RichyB, when can I enroll for classes? grin Seems your head is off your shoulders. Before you come up with your own "conclusion" pls get your facts straight. I expected more from you. wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nezan(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2009
I am very sure na de man dollars you dey chase wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by kiwi992(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Hi All,

If I may just chip in here.

As you may very well appreciate, it's up to the individual to make the choice as to whom the one prefers to date or indeed, marry, for whatever reason.

One thing for sure is that nobody is better than anybody.  People of all races have got similar as well as different qualities.  Those qualities do NOT depend on the one's race.  It would be mere folly and indeed, short sighted to think along those lines.   

Personally, I don't have anything against any race, be it black, white, Oriental or Asian (Indians and Pakistanis).  People are people and we shouldn't let the colour of the one's skin blind us, if we feel that the one is right for us.  There's good and bad in every race.

That said, a friend of mine (West Indian) got married to a white English guy but faced a lot of problems in the marriage due to the fact that his family would never accept her, on account of her being black.  Her husband even called her a 'nigger' in course of a heated argument.  That was what broke the camel's back and they got divorced in the end.  All credits to him, he takes good care of their two kids.

So, how does one come to terms with being called a racist name by the one that's supposed to love them?  I thought the one was supposed to see beyond all that?

I happen to date a lot, lot more white girls because they are far more easy going, have similar interests with me, fun to be with and wouldn't drag the one down with their family problems.  It would be nice to date my own kind more often but I do get scared of their endless 'home' problems (this is the absolute truth!).  The ones that I see around look unhappy and seem to have all the problems of the world on their shoulders.  That scares me, so, I'd rather steer clear.  I'm really sorry to say.

Definitely, not all white people have got all the qualities that our poster mentioned.  Then again, the same thing applies to black men.  There's good and bad in every race.

The choice as to who to date is up to the individual and we MUST learn to respect that choice, no matter what.  It's horses for courses - each one to their own.

kiwi992.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by spikedcylinder: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
The problem with girls like Radiant is plain old ignorance!

Having dated Nigerian men and failed to impress them, they then find a White guy who, for myriad reasons, is impressed by their mediocre personalities. This surprises them so much so that they start wondering "why didn't all those Nigerian men I dated in the past appreciate me like this White dude?"

The ignorance oozing from girls like these is made clear from simple sample statistics. Assuming she was dating 4 Nigerian guys per year, started dating at 15 and is now 39 (a good upper limit), then she has dated 100 Nigerian men. The number of Nigerian men within the age range of 21 and 45 is at least 10 million (extrapolating from a population estimate of 140 million Nigerians; no assumptions are being made of her moral character!).

Hence she has only sampled 0.001% of the Nigerian men. Let us even go further and assume that this girl has many friends and relatives (say 20 friends and relatives, with each having similar quantitative dating profile as her - giving us a total 2,100 failed relationships) who have dated Nigerian men and all of them had horrible experiences with those Nigerian men, then she has sampled 0.021% of the Nigerian available male population.

Any diligent JSS 3 pupil will tell you that her conclusion about Nigerian men is flawed on so many levels that she may need to take class in basic statistics to really grasp them:
1. Very small sample size
2. No evidence that the sample of men she dated was randomly selected - a very important characteristic of any credible formal study on this issue.
3. The test size on the White available male population is one!

In summary:
1. Radiant has made a conclusion on Nigerian men based on a non-random sample size of 0.021%
2. She has also made a conclusion on White men based on a sample size of one.

Incredible!

Wow!
You failed to read the entire thread - - - it was a joke. I think you used the ignorant word too loosely.

@ The Amaka, I hope you realise "TheMist" is a software? A software still undergoing testing for that matter?
Sometimes, you need to take a chill pill. wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Rofl. . . Spikey, pls leave our new member, Amaka. She's too excited about NL. At least she's probably found a place to 'air her view', both sensible and senseless. Over 3000 posts since she registered on August 6.  shocked grin

She complains but she can't leave. You know the love and hate syndrome?  wink grin
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant smiley
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Radiant(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Candy wink
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Liedetect: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
[size=14pt][size=16pt]I agree with Radiant, Nigerian men are too disciplined, traditional and place too much emphasis on success and self respect. [/size]White men on the other hand offer something new and exciting. They offer liberation from the constraint of culture.  They make you feel liberated, with a Whitman, anything goes. For instance, they support feminism this is why you see so many black women married to Whiteman work like donkey. The Whitman will willingly let his black wife work around the clock while he goes down the pub. Sex with them is fantastic and varied. You get wife-swap opportunities, even swap with different species –isn’t that fantastic?   

In addition to all these goodies, they have supportive nature. They will support and encourage you to adopt modern ways which involves smoking, going to the pub get drunk vomit all over yourself and put your crutch on display, what more could you ask for. Also abandoning family ties especially your black family. They will stand behind you to stand up to your relatives they will chook hand in your father and mothers eyes.

No longer will you be forced to endure those boring obedient Nigerian children who are so obsessed   with homework and  respect for elders instead you will give birth to liberated mix raced children who think the height of modernity is not to eat African food but to eat fish and chips, Kentucky and spaghetti.   [/size]

[size=16pt]So Radiant go ahead and shine in your new found joy and good luck to you.[/size]
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by candylips(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Radiant Longest time
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by seunbballo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Radiant!! Black men and White men both have their good and bad.

It really depends on how your relationship is. And pls, dont marry a white wieldo, Its just an advise cos been taken cared of

and pampered with wealth by a white man doesn't mean dey can't act retarded: Today's story!!-BRITISH MILLIONAIRE SHOOTS WIFE DEAD AND HIMSELF IN SPANISH MANSION BECAUSE HE WAS

DYING OF CANCER!!!!!  Link:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1218265/British-millionaire-shoots-wife-head-turns-shotgun-himself.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahooIts your choice and i wish you well in what ever decision you make. I am very happy in my marriage of 3 and half years. And am married to a Nigerian lady. We set goals for ourselves. she shouldn't

expect me to be driving a hummer when she met me and i told her that every desire one wishes is never readymade, its only a mirage. We have to work together to achieve the success and life we

want. I think that should be the primary motive of every man and woman who seeks each other for a union. Sorry if i was a bit preachy!! Just maybe, people could pick a tip or two from my little

experience. Doesn't matter the race of the person both parties are dating.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
Radiant:

Rofl. . . Spikey, pls leave our new member, Amaka. She's too excited about NL. At least she's probably found a place to 'air her view', both sensible and senseless. Over 3000 posts since she registered on August 6. shocked grin

She complains but she can't leave. You know the love and hate syndrome? wink grin
oh please! ill post 100 times a day if you want me to.
im talking about the way NL is now, so hush! and how ridiculous its becoming.
and im not the only person that sees that.
MANY as well as me.

and TheMist needs to be deactivated. what kind of software is that?
sha!
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by adconline(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
I've been with Nigerian men but I don't think I would like to share my life with one.
You sound as if you  ve got something like Oprah to share. I wonder if u have got a lot of  baggage so guys are not easily enthused about settling down  with you. Chics like you think that they all need to be women in order to get hitched, naw it aint gonna. You have to meet guys half way.

Sometimes, some women think that men are not wired to say no. ie single mom was telling her friends how this guy with no kid was not ready to settle down with her. i think we need to have a reality check.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by GEW: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Liedetect:

[size=14pt][size=16pt]I agree with Radiant, [size=18pt]Nigerian men are too disciplined, traditional and place too much emphasis on success and self respect. [/size]White men on the other hand offer something new and exciting. They offer liberation from the constraint of culture.  They make you feel liberated, with a Whitman, anything goes. [/size]

No longer will you be forced to endure those boring obedient Nigerian children who are so obsessed   with homework and  respect for elders instead you will give birth to liberated mix raced children who think the height of modernity is not to eat African food but to eat fish and chips, Kentucky and spaghetti.   [/size]

[size=16pt]So Radiant go ahead and shine in your new found joy and good luck to you.[/size]

was this meant to be your latest joke?
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by ikeyman00(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
@@@@

she de look for hard currency hahaa  grin

now question!!!!

do yall know how many white lady find sex with the black kokolet so speacial

blame the internet and "one chance"
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

she de look for hard currency hahaa grin

now question!!!!

do yall know how much white lady find sex with the black kokolet so speacial

NICE ONE.
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

she de look for hard currency hahaa grin

now question!!!!

do yall know how much white lady find sex with the black kokolet so speacial

Black guys always go on about this, I wonder why
Re: White Men Are Better Than Black Men! by sweetpie23: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
this poster must be a big first class fool angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.