Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

8 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman In The Name Of Love (574 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman In The Name Of Love by biminiflash: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Over the years, a lot of us continually cast blames on men for not doing this or that for a lady, I thought it was 2016 and women are already ruling? Hey ladies, if you find yourself reading this, you might hate me right now (because I hate me right now too lol), I wonder why I am writing this but then I will always tell the truth so help me God. By the look of things, the “girl power” movement has slowly evolved into more of a man belittling movement–(This cannot be disputed). The Internet is filled with articles and posts about everything men do wrong and why women should speak up. There are hundreds of opinions out there on what men should not do or say to the women, either the one they love or just a lady. Ladies tear men down and more or less tell them to do deal with it. I mean some men also tear other men apart because of a lady. We often don’t care about the other end of the story.

Personally, I think it is about time for a lady to stick up for the guys. I love Toke Makinwa and her vlog but something about her line of thought throws me off the wrong hook– the fact that she always tells women to go and ‘chop’ the men, she always advise women on how to handle men and how men are bad bla bla bla. It is more like women are some saints and the men are certified devils. I am guilty of this fact to an extent. Every other Thursday I give you lengthy list of things men should never do or say to women, I am going to flip it around this time. Here are 8 things a man should never do for a woman in the name of love: read all here---->
http://www.biminiflashng.com/8-things-a-man-should-never-do-for-a-woman-in-the-name-of-love/

(1) (Reply)

How Ladies React When A Guy Is Loaded (video) / Why Are Girls Like This? / If You Are A Player Then You Will Love This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.