Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6335537 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
AfroCircus:
@forgiveness, well let's count. Kenolkobil operates in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi, Zambia, Ethiopia and Mozambique. It then acquired BP's stake in the new markets of Namibia, Botswana and Malawi and also in countries it already had a presence such as Tanzania and Zambia so the total is 11 countries. Add to that the new outlets it opened in South Sudan and we have 12 countries now. Could've been 13 but they exited DRC this Feb

Oando plc 2015 revenue was $1.02bn (N381bn) while Kenolkobil 2015 revenue was $ 0.93bn (ksh 92bn),pretty much the same size when compared side by side.

Erin petroleum Co is an American Co.

At least, it debunked @proudlykenyan lies Nigerian companies don't run downstream or whatever and Kenyan has better oil companies than Nigeria.

Nevertheless, I have learnt something. grin

Erin petroleum Co is owned by a Nigerian with operations in USA, China, Nigeria, Ghana and Gambia even Kenya, etc. grin

The Chairman and CEO is African-American businessman, Dr Kase Lukman Lawal. John Hofmeister, former president of Shell Oil Company, is on the board and will become the Chairman in 2016.

It was founded in 2005 as CAMAC Energy and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAMAC_Energy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Suraya property Kiambu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ngara and Eastland's as you asked.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Random Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
obaaderemi:
Truth hurts,sorry bro.do something about the twin towers of aids and poverty issues afflicting black s.a b4 u spin nonsensical yarns about nigeria.ebola came from liberia and we contained in a jiffy.same cant be said about u when mbeki said hiv and aids aren't related.so much 4 ur grand education.
your post is full of bitterness,whose fault is it that you were born in a demonic boko haram state called naija??NOT OURS OBVIOUSLY!!!

What do you think about this..https://www.nairaland.com/3483250/9579-lagosians-tested-positive-hiv

Nigeria is the joke of the entire world,we come here to bash you for our own amusement gringringringrin

No!!! Nigerians should be the last people to insult any country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
obaaderemi:
We know nigeria is in a mess due to corruption but so is kenya and black s.a.how come out of our high gdp [which is africa,s highest]oil takes only 11%?it shows nigerians have taken their destinies in their own hands and are moving.
i don't know why you are answering that girl.......

Before I reply people, I always check their history on NL and hers actually lacks sanity...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jay254:
Ngara and Eastland's as you asked.
lair is that not the over head bridge very close to CBD, PLUS those pics are extension of CBD Ngara and parkland are dirty place run my Indians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
68816419:

lair is that not the over head bridge very close to CBD, PLUS those pics are extension of CBD Ngara and parkland are dirty place run my Indians

Am trying hard to educate you but your thick head can't allow... The bridge is at parklands an extension of museum hill round about, the road you talking about is below.

Ngara has greatly changed over the past few years

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
The roads are as below respectively
1. Globe roundabout
2.Parklands
3.Pangani area
4.Museums Hill

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
ABUJA SUBURB cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
highheybee:

If you had a a working bring initially u shoukd have known both are in m² which means a mistake and moreover I provided you with a picture to provebyt what happens you keep looking for mistakes that are ordinary typographical error...be a man and stop acting like a kid...are kenyattas jez so evasive that they don't take things like real men but the other way round gives excuses....everyone here can see the fact from the picture....these guys are crude
NO!!!! You said Kenya was 200000sqm, when the other dude pointed out your error you proceeded to correct him by posting pictures that clearly states 200000sqmi......note the i after the m??

200000sqm is tiny compared to 200000sqmi.

The fact is Kenya is not 200000sqm, thus the other dude was correct and you were wrong.....and you looked like a m0r0n when you tried correcting him.

BTW im not Kenyan

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
LightYagami:

20,000 sq is a small error to dwell on
actually in contexts it's massive when you are trying to correct someone when you are wrong!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ngara Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
forgiveness:

Don't worry I will soon show you the pictures of the foundation under construction.

If Hass tower is more than 308 meters then I know it higher than the one in Abuja but I don't think so. grin

Wr ass? The structures you talk of is 135m high - not even a half of Hass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! I was right afterall. Kenya still doesn't have up to dozen. When they have, please remind me. grin
But kenya dey try. grin
\

Yet you claim Lagos that has less than 5 has more than Nairobi that has 10. Who taught you Mathematics?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kenyanstar:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

This is the list total estimate debts owed to creditors by individual nations. The debt Kenya owes China is directly injected into the massice infrastructure boom witnessed in Africa ever. The multiple projects that China is constructing will directly impact in the projected economy growing by over 12% per. Despite the big oil reserves Nigeria suffers a huge national debt that seems to end up in benefiting only a small percentage of the Nigerians.

57 Nigeria 68,100,000,000 31 December 2012 est.

128 Kenya 3,624,000,000 31 March 2014 est.

You failed to mention even after that Nigerian lady wiped off Nigeria's national debt less than ten years ago they've managed to borrow way more than Kenya again. A Nigerian has no authority to lecture anyone on debts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
IBADAN

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
iblawi:

Guy stop posting rubbish.[b] Speak for Kenya [/b]not Nigeria because you know nothing.

Nigeria operate 3 levels of government.

Federal allocation to state is not in anyway related to federal budget.

Dummy go and learn more and stop speaking of what you don't know. Lagos and akwa Ibom have always had about 3-5 billion budget each you dummy.

Nigerian budget is not what you can say anything about because you know nothing about it.

In 2014 alone government generated over $30 billion from tax.
http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/firs-generates-n4-69trn-revenue-in-2014/

2014 exchange rate was 150 to a dollar. You don't know anything about Nigeria. Please stop all this rubbish.
Practice what you preach and speak for Nigeria too. stop posting ignorant shit about Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
forgiveness:

At least, it debunked @proudlykenyan lies Nigerian companies don't run downstream or whatever and Kenyan has better oil companies than Nigeria.

Nevertheless, I have learnt something. grin

Erin petroleum Co is owned by a Nigerian with operations in USA, China, Nigeria, Ghana and Gambia even Kenya, etc. grin

The Chairman and CEO is African-American businessman, Dr Kase Lukman Lawal. John Hofmeister, former president of Shell Oil Company, is on the board and will become the Chairman in 2016.

It was founded in 2005 as CAMAC Energy and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAMAC_Energy
Everywhere I've searched points at Erin (CAMAC formarly) being an American company but with specialization in African oil exploration. Mind providing a link stating otherwise?

You were to add more Nigerian MNCs for every Kenyan in each sub-sector I posted, I wonder what happened to that...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
highheybee:

Abeg please tell them nigerian have won MTV mama for the past three years best artist of the year and beat male with Davido doing back to back and wizkid winning it this year and also yemi alade winning best female back to back...pls where are kenyattas....only SA is a rival in music and entertainment industry....and when it comes to recognition ,no country in Africa comes close to Nigeria....you can check YouTube,twitter, for the number of followers and views....south Africa itself doesn't come close on the music and entertainment industry....with wizkid networth @12mdollars,tell me the highest networth your entertainers ever had and I am sure it's not UpTo 2mdollars even SA Cassper nyovest and aka merged together is not UpTo that talkless of kenya....
When you have 180M people voting for you for no reason other than living within the same boundaries as them you can beat any musician who is way better than you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
iblawi:
That means you have no billionaire in the whole of kenya.

What is the point of having ten billionaires while the rest of the country is dirty and poor and with no stable access to basic amenities such as electricity, water, good roads, good hospitals, clean environments etc? Botswana has no single billionaire but it is a way better country than Nigeria and many other countries with billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
highheybee:

My bad...they hosted it for five years from 2008 to 2013
they sponsored it for a year and half and couldn't afford to so they stopped and paid a fine. So stop blowing your own exaggerating
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
68816419:

sawa u own all these right
BIDCO- Bhimji Depar Shah(Indian)
Hass Petroleum:Abdinasir Cali Dheere Somalis
Serena Hotels-Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED),(95%) Indians and Pakistanis
Jubilee Insurance : Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED). Indians and Pakistanis
Brook side: jomo Kenyatta Family (corruption)
Tusky: dead supermarket
Nakumart : Indians

belive me when i say real Kenyans don own shit!, i know Kenya in and out

Why did you leave the rest out? ..........and why are those Somalis not Kenyans? Are Fulanis not Nigerian? Do you know that BIDCO means Biwot Daniels Company owned by Nicholas Biwott and Daniel Moi who put it under an Indians stewardship to avoid being associated with clooting the government? Do you know the largest shareholder of Nakumatt is Harun Mwau, a Kamba from Makueni? You know nothing about Kenya bruh.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
jln115:

NO!!!! You said Kenya was 200000sqm, when the other dude pointed out your error you proceeded to correct him by posting pictures that clearly states 200000sqmi......note the i after the m??

200000sqm is tiny compared to 200000sqmi.

The fact is Kenya is not 200000sqm, thus the other dude was correct and you were wrong.....and you looked like a m0r0n when you tried correcting him.

BTW im not Kenyan

Guy I never said I was right and mind you I also used m² for Nigeria Also which means it's a mistake...buh that mistake is jez with the unit and not with the numbers which means if it the units is in m² or in mi²,it will still give the same result and that's what I'm trying to tell him which you don't get...in maths the answer that you get from quotient of two numbers with the same unit is the same as far as the numbers are constant which they are in this case.... so get me right...I was wrong with the unit alone buh I wasn't wrong with the concept...in physics practicals if you get the numbers wrong but the concept follows the rules of the topic...you will be given your score even that applies in our waec so him quoting ordinary unit which in that case doesn't change the fact that it still the same 1:3 that's what vexed me...what if i had remove those units then maybe he wouldn't have had something to talk about....

People should learn to see the good in things and not mistakes that are dispensable...if it's in a math theory exam and it's awarded 6marks,you will still have 5 if you missed jez the unit....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
iblawi:

All this I've explained to them but the keep claiming Kenya is better than Nigeria because some Nigerians refuse to come back to Nigeria. This ignorant Kenyans don't know that many Nigerians are in Benin republic and Togo that refuse to come back too. Does that make them better than Nigeria too?

As a Nigerian I prefer to stay in Ibadan, Abuja or some other states than to stay in Lagos not because Ibadan and others are better off.

Stop lying, all you've been doing is beating your chest on how Nigeria is light years ahead of a backward Kenya and making ignorant statements about Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
68816419:

i have quite numbers of this so called "Indian Kenyans " friends here in Manchester, they really don't like you guys, they see you has inferior and will never allow you to marry their girls (except in a un "Forbidden love " situation ) i once met a Somali and he was bragging how they run your petroleum industries("we own all the biggest petroleum stations and deports in Kenya" ),commerce and trade industries, he was like, "only eastligh provides over 30% of all Nairobi income", so, why wont you support Nigerians as Nigerians are the only black people that have what it takes to challenge the whites and Indians and please tell your corrupt police to stop asking Nigerians for bribes

How much have you supported Kenyans to demand that they support you? The Somali you talk about was just like you - someone with delusions of granduer. Such people believe they are better than everyone else. I guess it was a bird of the same feather thing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
68816419:

how about working on the inner city roads first, i actually like Kenya for two things, the weather and the Good people,the first time i went to Nairobi and Mombasa,i was very impressed not until i toured Rongai,Kibera, eastligh, burubu, kasarani and many more places in Mombasa, Mombassa is actually smaller and hotter than i had expected. my conclusion is that the government is concentrating more on the Central part (which is quite small) in comparison with other places.

Nobody said Nairobi is perfect but we are trying. Meanwhile it's interesting you are worried about Nairobi while your own Lagos is a bigger mess.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Okay, we've seen the good, now the UGLY ...

Why on earth should Kenya with a population of 50m have as much slums compared to that of Nigeria?

Most of Nigeria's slums are situated in lagos.
The state is densely populated, Nigeria's smallest state but with the highest population 17m and also high standard of living.

What is your govt. doing about it? @kenyanstar, @jay254, @lightyagami
Y'all give this impression that Kenya is all about "roses are red".

90 PERCENT of Ibadan is a slum my dear,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
PROVERBZ:
let me just drop dis picture here and try to avoid ban
To me it's like you've said and proved absolutely nothing. Try another angle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
iblawi:

Who is controlling Nigeria? And who is controlling South Africa?
Inhabitants of those two countries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by shizzy7(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
NairobiWalker:

90 PERCENT of Ibadan is a slum my dear,
What percent of kibera is a slum

I guess you live in Kenya, you should know better about that before calculating the percentage of slums in Ibadan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Why did you leave the rest out? ..........and why are those Somalis not Kenyans? Are Fulanis not Nigerian? Do you know that BIDCO means Biwot Daniels Company owned by Nicholas Biwott and Daniel Moi who put it under an Indians stewardship to avoid being associated with clooting the government? Do you know the largest shareholder of Nakumatt is Harun Mwau, a Kamba from Makueni? You know nothing about Kenya bruh.
He sincerely believes other africans cannot achieve either as a group or individual, hence the escape into hyperbole (it is oyibo who has done it). I even once met an ignorant nigerian here in Nairobi who loudly proclaimed that you could count the number of kenyans with phds on your fingers , not knowing in the room of 10 people there were 3 among that number. Damn, arrogance reloaded!!!--- he was shut down like a fly.
Please nigerians, get to know a thing or two beyond your state, so that you don't fall into the trap of ignorant yabbing that can really cost you dearly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.