Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,504 members, 7,901,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6392373 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
No! Is ur dad a Masia king?
its called Masai idiot an not every Kenyan is a Masai...did you event go to school ..i still blame ya education not you skirt guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
mtis:

Ok fanfic thats just racism..you cant look like that an deny ya not black grin grin
Lol black in this context is used a different way lol nothing wrong with being dark skinned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Personally I cant. I simply observe the decibel levels to know which one is Nigerian
But ur kind won the title for world ugliest creatures. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:

I don't know how to do it thr normal way cheesy. People usually inviteme to whatsapp
My can't see any invite option on my phone. To solve the problem, tell me your number without anyone noticing lol kidding grin.

@Wenedem TayserMahiri, help her to connect with me in WhatsApp. Mr computer/internet genius. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:

Yeah they are lol
so why do your people point figures at other nations for being dark
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:

Busy, but this thread took a sad turn. Africans calling each other ugly :/

that's a headache
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:
.I'm still undecided to be honestbut right now its looking like microbiology

Please do that one, we need to eliminate Ebola from AFRIKA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
mtis:

its called Masai idiot an not every Kenyan is a Masai...did you event go to school ..i still blame ya education not you skirt guy
Masia boy, pls don't get pissed! loool! grin grin

But they are the majority in ur place, it seems u are too ashamed of them, u must surely have a masia blood flowing through ur veins. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:

I'm confused what this means lol

Thank goodness you just told me u dint inherit smartness cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
leathalbeast:
I don't point fingers for others being dark though lol. Define my people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
No! Is ur dad a Masia king?

Whatever your dad is, Lupita earns such money by farting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:

But they are the majority in ur place, it seems u are too ashamed of them, u must surely have a masia blood flowing through ur veins. grin
no they are not Sir adam ..an please do research before posting please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
leathalbeast:
u don't get it do u? u will hardly see a Nigerian as dark as a Kenyan or south Sudanese or Ghanaian ( pitch black) grin

Some Hausa's and Nupes are dark to some extent but no way near the level of darkness exhibited by ur fellow breeds. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lupita Nyong'o can buy the whole of your family
How rich is this girl BTW? She's my role model for various reasons smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hati13:

My can't see any invite option on my phone. To solve the problem, tell me your number without anyone noticing lol kidding grin.

@Wenedem TayserMahiri, help her to connect with me in WhatsApp. Mr computer/internet genius. wink
I'll erase later
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Add illiteracy to it and the hot Saharan sun and you get craaazy negros grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
mtis:

no they are not Sir adam ..an please do research before posting please
lol! As if u do research before posting on Nigerian matters as well. Which ethnicity among the Bantus are u from BTW?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzzyfire:
as in ehn, wen I just see some post here, I'll just be laffing . I min look at d people telling us to develop our country . Kenyans
chai if anybody had told me years ago that Nigeria wud reduce to d level of Kenyans insulting us I wudnt have billived

Wat u sayin Wizard of Oz?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:
I'll erase later
Is that ur digits? embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol black in this context is used a different way lol nothing wrong with being dark skinned

The whole point of the nigerian posters is that an African has to be light to be beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Please do that one, we need to eliminate Ebola from AFRIKA
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Use light or something similar, not calling others black when you are a black man. ICU means Intensive Care Unit at the hospital or Intensive Cramming Unit at school. I meant the former

I have never claimed been white in d first ppacegrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
ednited:

Igbo or Yoruba?
None! I am not from southern Nigeria. I am Igala from North central Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hati13:

Where is the problem? Fanfic just save Wenedem's number, turn on your wifi or bundles and search for him on your whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The whole point of the nigerian posters is that an African has to be light to be beautiful
That is a fat lie. The woman that won us Miss world is dark skin but not pitch black
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
But ur kind won the title for world ugliest creatures. grin

You dint tell me what your family does so that I tell you exactly what kind of petty stuff Lupita does with that money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
lol! As if u do research before posting on Nigerian matters as well. Which ethnicity among the Bantus are u from BTW?
Who told you am a bantu...btw masai are not bantus they are plain nilotes..but seriously many kenyans are a mixture of different tribes ..not only tribes but btn bantus nilotes an cushites
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:

Some Nigerians can kill u with ignorance. That country is just fvcked up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by adamskutty(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You dint tell me what your family does so that I tell you exactly what kind of petty stuff Lupita does with that money
Jesus Christ! Who are u that I with tell u what my family does Look at this irrelevant monkey! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
Is that ur digits? embarassed
Yes undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
adamskutty:
None! I am not from southern Nigeria. I am Igala from North central Nigeria

Am sorry if i pissed you. Majority are from there. . .that's why

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.