Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6487473 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

That'd b years later after you must have forgotten the flogging cheesy

Lmao. Thats true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

Juju from the church? what r u saying.

You r in Africa n you dont believe that juju exists? Are you for real?

Dude, why do you always sound angry? I said is it juju OR from the church. You are so angry you cant even read well. And I didnt say Juju doesnt exist. But I dont believe in that nonsense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

Holly, i have watched this show once on AfricaMagic Maisha east. Is he the best Kenyan comedian?

No, the guy actually passed away recently. I dont even know who is the best comedian but I would go with Eric Omondi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
68816419:

just say "i don't know or i am not sure" Nigeria have rugby team they are currently number 7 in Africa, I am also a casual player my self .

Lmao, with guys like you Nigerian rugby has no future. How comes Ive never heard them play? And theyre ranked seventh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
68816419:

just say "i don't know or i am not sure" Nigeria have rugby team they are currently number 7 in Africa, I am also a casual player my self .

M sorry. I never knew. I have never heard of them. Where dey at?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

M sorry. I never knew. I have never heard of them. Where dey at?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dude, why do you always sound angry? I said is it juju OR from the church. You are so angry you cant even read well. And I didnt say Juju doesnt exist. But I dont believe in that nonsense.

Holly M not a dude. You must be mistaking me for nowenuse.
How can i be angry? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No, the guy actually passed away recently. I dont even know who is the best comedian but I would go with Eric Omondi.

Kk, dats sad. What happened to him?
How popular is Dstv in Kenya? Do you watch it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Holly I thot Kenyans were very fetish people

***Weird News with fetish tones like this below used to grace nairaland from Kenya. How can u explain?

https://www.nairaland.com/3858566/man-caught-another-mans-wife
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
freshest4live:

Okay, what of the other slums? there are about seven Kenyan slums out of the top twenty in Africa by ranking of slums, what do you have to say to this?

Which rankings are these you guys keep talking of? Jeez. Is there an international body that ranks slums?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, Kenyans are not very tall on average. You just happen to see the sportsmen and women more who almost always are Nilotic

Luhyas are good sportsmen too and they're Bantu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

***Weird News with fetish tones like this below used to grace nairaland from Kenya. How can u explain?

Most of this crap is for the gullible masses mostly those prosperity religious type of people. In every religious setting there is an equal equivalent in terms of demand of either juju or those"miracle" religions. If you feel the religious part has failed you, they go to the juju part which is no different mainly because money is involved. The guy on the video is actually part of those practicing juju & its a marketing strategy for their paraphernalia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

Holly M not a dude. You must be mistaking me for nowenuse.
How can i be angry? cheesy

Oh sure That was meant for Nowenuse grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Which rankings are these you guys keep talking of? Jeez. Is there an international body that ranks slums?
I don't know where they outsource their rankings from. Most of this blogs & sites are mainly used to generate traffic for their advertisement benefits. There are a few quasi reliable type that I can say are dependable.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

Kk, dats sad. What happened to him?
How popular is Dstv in Kenya? Do you watch it?

Dstv is popular in kenya. I watch tv online
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

There are people with juju. Do you practice it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Luhyas are good sportsmen too and they're Bantu.

Oh yea, mostly in soccer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Actually wenedem the negative sentiments about Ethiopia used to stem from the fact that most people associated Ethiopia's isolation as a sign you guys were disassociating from black Africa. Most Kenyans back in the days didnt know Ethiopian authorities were so hard on freedoms. The attitudes have changed over the last decade because Kenyans understand the reality of the struggles of the everyday Ethiopians.
We the ordinary Ethiopians are poor and all we want is peace and love. Same goes to Kenyans and other Africans. Our bond will not be broken by politicians. We are all one. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:

***This is where you are missing it.
Yes, the old section of Ibadan is very large, buh not all parts of the old section of the city looks terrible!

These r also parts of the old section of the city n majority of the old section of the city looks like this! You can see the aerial view.

Fair but for 90% of a city with a population of over 3M to look like that is just a shame. I would rather have Mathare and Kibera in 6% of the land while 94% of the city is awesome. Look at Nakuru's aerial view and see the difference. Where would you rather live?

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
genieluv:
NairobiWalker, these are the modern developing parts of Ibadan n it is huge also.
I agree that the old section of Ibadan is very huge, true. *****Buh as i've shown you, not all parts of the old section look slumish in nature.
I know these sections of Ibadan. They just don't impress me for a city of 3M people. Compare this to nicer places in East African cities if 2M and below such as Mombasa, Kampala, Kigali, Bujumbura and even the war ravaged Mogadishu and you'll see Ibadan is crap. Even smaller cities with less than 1M people in East Africa such as Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Arusha look so nice in comparison to Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

There are people here (Nowe, Skirty et al) who can reason with you at your brain capacity. Try them.
Limit yourself to discussing gossip. This is serious stuff angry

Man you're savage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:
I know these sections of Ibadan. They just don't impress me for a city of 3M people. Compare this to nicer places in East African cities if 2M and below such as Mombasa, Kampala, Kigali, Bujumbura and even the war ravaged Mogadishu and you'll see Ibadan is crap. Even smaller cities with less than 1M people in East Africa such as Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Arusha look so nice in comparison to Ibadan.
You and this lbadan issue are like Bread and Butter, so are you telling me you can compare the beautiful parts of lbadan(largest city in west africa) to that of the cities you mentioned?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Man you're savage.
Ashana naye grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:
We even have the hashtag #SelfieTuesdayKE where we take selfies on Tuesday
So do you guys have a designated Selfie day?

The girl, third from left in the first photo is a good friend of mine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Oh yea, mostly in soccer
Soccer and rugby. They make up 70% of top rugby players.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
freshest4live:

You and this lbadan issue are like Bread and Butter, so are you telling me you can compare the beautiful parts of lbadan(largest city in west africa) to that of the cities you mentioned?

Actually all those cities I mentioned look way more beautiful and are better planned than Ibadan. Only Mogadishu has more run down infrastructure due to civil war but it still looks better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

The girl, third from left in the first photo is a good friend of mine.

Uhh kiss awesome. Anafanyanga nini
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ashana naye grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Soccer and rugby. They make up 70% of top rugby players.

My bad yea, akina Collins Injera . Luhyas are awesome cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
freshest4live:

What is this thing about Ibadan being the largest city in west africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Uhh kiss awesome. Anafanyanga nini
Tecno saleslady. Utampata pale Jamia Mall Tecno Shop.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
NairobiWalker:

The problem with Ibadan is the same problem that has bedevilled most Nigerian cities (decades of military rule) and destruction of the old regional govt system of Nigeria.

During the mid 20th century (1940-1967) when Ibadan was capital of the old western region of Nigeria. It was among the fastest developing cities in Africa. It had the first sky scrapper, the first television and radio stations in Africa.
All this beauty was destroyed immediately as the Nigerian civil war began and the regions were split into different states and the states kept on being divided further by military dictators.
This is one reason why Nigerian cities look comparatively underdeveloped for their large populations.

Nigeria has really been through a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.