Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305581 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Kenya Power has launched a Sh13.2 billion project to lay underground cables in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa, expected to stabilise electricity supply in the three cities.

The electricity distributor on Tuesday said implementation of its terrestrial network cabling in Nairobi is 20 per cent done.

The underground cables will provide alternative supply to existing power substations.

Currently, 22 kilometres of the planned 25.71 kilometres of 66kV transmission lines is complete, while installation works on the Likoni Road substation is finalised and pre-commissioning test is ongoing.

Kenya Power acting CEO Ken Tarus said fibre network cables will also run along the underground cables to boost communication network as well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Ok, by "native" especially in the Nigerian context, I mean being indigene. Let's just differentiate between indegene and native.

I knw personally as someone who has relatives from borno that they r hausas indigene of borno though they r odas who r mainly not from there.

thecaliberassociates.com/ borno/.../ethnic- ...

Bomo State is quite heteroe, geneous. The Kanuri is the dominant ethnic group aand accounts for about threequarters of the popust lation of the state. The Kanuris inhabit Abadam, Mobbar, Gubio, Guzamala, Kukawa, Nganzai, er Monguno, Marte, Ngala, KalaBalga, Dikwa, Bama, Konduga, Mafa, Kaga, Magumeri, Damboa and o, Maiduguri LGAs. Other ethnic groups are Baburd Bura, Shuwa, Marghi, Fulani, Hausa, Gamergu, or Kanakuru, Chibok, Ngoshe, Guduf, Mandara, Tera oand several other smaller groups. Babur Bura are found in Biu, Hawul, KwayaKusar, Bayo and Shani LGAs. The Marghis have their homes in Askira/Uba in and parts of Gwoza LGAs. The Mandara of Gwoza ie LGA is made up of several ethnic subgroups.
The Chibok, another minority group, inhabit the newly as created Chibok LGA. The Shuwas form the dominant group and inhabit Mafa, rural Jere, Marte, Monguno, Dikwa, Ngala and KalaBalge LGAs and also form a significant minority in Bama and Konduga LGAs. The Hausas are mainly in Askira and Maiduguri. Nomadic herdsmen of varied origin are classified as Fulani. They are found in small 30 numbers in all the LGAs in the state
Languages: Thirty languages could be considered indigenous languages of the state. Kanuri is the dominant language. The languages of the original inhabitants such as the Gamergu and Wula are nearly extinct due to “kanurization.” Conscious or unconscious “kanurization” is still in progress. A dialect of Arabic is spoken by the Shuwa Arabs. The Marghis of Damboa have lost their language and now speak only Kanuri. Hausa and Fulfulde have the majority of their speakers outside the state. Others, like the Marghi and Mandara languages, are spoken by groups with cultural links with Cameroun.
Culture and Arts: Arabic culture and arts have influenced, and in some cases, replaced the culture and arts of the inhabitants. Islam is the religion of most of the inhabitants of the state. Islamic laws, customs and dress are pervasive and in most cases have supplanted native laws, customs, beliefs and dress.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

I knw personally as someone who has relatives from borno that they r hausas indigene of borno though they r odas who r mainly not from there.

thecaliberassociates.com/ borno/.../ethnic- ...

Bomo State is quite heteroe, geneous. The Kanuri is the dominant ethnic group aand accounts for about threequarters of the popust lation of the state. The Kanuris inhabit Abadam, Mobbar, Gubio, Guzamala, Kukawa, Nganzai, er Monguno, Marte, Ngala, KalaBalga, Dikwa, Bama, Konduga, Mafa, Kaga, Magumeri, Damboa and o, Maiduguri LGAs. Other ethnic groups are Baburd Bura, Shuwa, Marghi, Fulani, Hausa, Gamergu, or Kanakuru, Chibok, Ngoshe, Guduf, Mandara, Tera oand several other smaller groups. Babur Bura are found in Biu, Hawul, KwayaKusar, Bayo and Shani LGAs. The Marghis have their homes in Askira/Uba in and parts of Gwoza LGAs. The Mandara of Gwoza ie LGA is made up of several ethnic subgroups.
The Chibok, another minority group, inhabit the newly as created Chibok LGA. The Shuwas form the dominant group and inhabit Mafa, rural Jere, Marte, Monguno, Dikwa, Ngala and KalaBalge LGAs and also form a significant minority in Bama and Konduga LGAs. The Hausas are mainly in Askira and Maiduguri. Nomadic herdsmen of varied origin are classified as Fulani. They are found in small 30 numbers in all the LGAs in the state
Languages: Thirty languages could be considered indigenous languages of the state. Kanuri is the dominant language. The languages of the original inhabitants such as the Gamergu and Wula are nearly extinct due to “kanurization.” Conscious or unconscious “kanurization” is still in progress. A dialect of Arabic is spoken by the Shuwa Arabs. The Marghis of Damboa have lost their language and now speak only Kanuri. Hausa and Fulfulde have the majority of their speakers outside the state. Others, like the Marghi and Mandara languages, are spoken by groups with cultural links with Cameroun.
Culture and Arts: Arabic culture and arts have influenced, and in some cases, replaced the culture and arts of the inhabitants. Islam is the religion of most of the inhabitants of the state. Islamic laws, customs and dress are pervasive and in most cases have supplanted native laws, customs, beliefs and dress.
Nice explanation.
ok. if you say so, what are the names of Hausa towns in Borno?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Not the Woodabe Fulanis, you should check them out. Do you know in Woodabe culture, the men wear makeup like the women? The men perform a special dance during the anual gerowol festival in which the women freely choose their husband. The wifes also have the right to divorce their husband and they get to keep the dowry afterwards. Woodabes uphold a very traditional Fulani nomadic culture.
Is there a connection between the Woodabes and the Bororos?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2017
East African Arabic
For centuries the ruler of the East African coast – the whole area called Uswahili – was the Sultan of Oman. Mombasa and Zanzibar rebelled at times, and at one time so did Lamu. But ultimately the whole area was held together, but under the breakaway Sultan of Zanzibar. He and his people were Omanis that rebelled against the home rulers. Just like the USA British who broke away from the home country because of internal differences, but then developed strong fraternal relations later.
Omani and Yemeni
Thus Omani Arabic is the primary linguistic influence in Arabic in East Africa. Most Swahili forms borrowed from Arabic where different from Standard Arabic or the more popular but non-standard Egyptian Arabic (like "gamel" instead of "camel"wink, can be traced to Yemeni-Omani forms. As I, a non-speaker understand it, there is not a great difference between the Yemeni and Omani language forms. Omani is the foundational Arabic language form.Earlier Arab traders who settled on the East African coast settled down and learned the local Bantu language, married local women, introduced Islam and thus much Arab culture and vocabulary. East African (Zanzibari and Tanzanian) Arabic should likely be classified as a dialect of Omani Arabic. But there aren’t many left who speak it. Here is where some confusion comes in. The Arabian Arabs, as opposed to the Kenya or East African Arabs, are Yemeni.
Coastal Kenyan Arabs
Coastal Kenyan Arabs I have met are business people, and they do not speak Arabic, but Swahili. They learn Arabic as a formal language but do not use it at home, that I am aware of. However, it seems their ties outside Kenya are in Yemen. It is my impression that in general, East African coastal Arabs do not speak Arabic as a native language.
Nubian Creole Arabic
The Nubi, or Nubians. They still live in Kibera, as a separate tribe, speaking the same Nubian Creole Arabic. This is said to be no longer intelligible with Sudan Creole Arabic. An article in the Sunday Nation (written by a Nubi) says the Nubi in Nairobi cannot understand Sudan Arabic Creole speakers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

So they are that many. Does the indigene vs settler phenomenon cause some strained relationships?

It has led to extremely bloody conflicts and the religious polarization of Jos city.
This is my state of origin, so i would be in a better position to tell you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Nice explanation.
ok. if you say so, what are the names of Hausa towns in Borno?

Hausas do not have any towns or villages in Yobe state let alone Borno. How could they?
I don't agree with the explanation of Kanuris being 3/4 of Borno state population by Ishalbash. They should be 2/3 of the state. Kanuris dominate north and central Borno while minority groups dominate south Borno.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

Nop, you r wrong toogrin even in Borno a non Hausa state, we have indigenous hausas. They hausas mayb in minority in those states but they r indigenes... I just understood why most Hausas in plateau state r NT gvn indigene letter they rather obtained it in Bauchi.

We have majority Hausas in - Kano, Jigawa, Sokoto, Kaduna( you might disagree, but hausas r majority here oda tribes r minorities), Zamfara, Katsina, Bauchi and maybe Kebbi( nt to sure here)... Minority in Borno, gombe, yobe, adamawa, Niger, Nasarawa, plateau, Taraba.

If Hausas r 50% in Kaduna nd kebbi states respectively, in a state dat has multiple ethnic groups- And d oda 50% is divided amongst d Jabba, kataf, Fulani, Gwari etc. Someone should do d calculation for me and tell me which is d majority tribe in such states...

genieluv has given you and TayserMahiri some good explanation.
Hausas are not indigenous to any other northern states apart from the 7 north-western states and perhaps Bauchi.

As for Bauchi state, it is now difficult to tell who is a hausa and who is not in Bauchi due to the fact that most Bauchi indigenes have abandoned their native languages and even cultures for hausa and they are mostly muslims.
Otherwise, Bauchi was never a hausa place. You hardly find hausa villages in Bauchi state. Almost all the cultural areas belonged to minority tribes and fulanis.

So, if we say by ancestry, Hausas should be a small minority in Bauchi state or not even indigenes at all, but as it stands now, that does not count anymore.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Man I love this song cool cool cool cool
I listen to it every day cheesy

I dislike the video of the song but i like the audio.
Have you listend to 'gallway girl' by same artiste?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2017
genieluv:

Yaaah, holly this was a colonial problem. The British colonialists in a desire for administrative convenience decided to classify all Nigeria into 3 major ethnic groups. Hausa, yoruba n Igbo. The minority groups were all expected to fall under one of the classifications.
>>> This led to the absolute domination & control of minority groups by majorities, not until independence when democracy n creation of states started giving we minority groups a voice smiley
Unfortunately, this old system had already wrought some irreversible damages to some minority groups, which may never be recovered. sad

Perfect explanation to TayserMahiri

During the regional system of govt, minority groups were like 2nd class citizens in Nigeria. They had to work by the dictates of the majority group controlling their region.
And even till date there is still a form of discrimination on minority groups in Nigeria cos the federal govt still works with the 3 majority groups as the identity of Nigeria and promotes them over others.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

In your context of " indigenous" if a people don't have d aforementioned characteristics they r not an indigene of dat state/ place... Well, in my state d kanuris also don't have some of what u mentioned, but they r still indigenes of that state nd d majority hausas and fulanis wwho have d emirs nd what hv u, can dispute that.

Lolz! You mean d southern kadunas who don't have stake in kdgrin... People who hv bn ruled by hausas nd fulanis from time immemorial, besides, all d infrastructures in kd r situated in d northern part. Hausas and fulanis r majority in kd.

Southern kaduna people have been dominated because in the old Kaduna state (which Katsina people were part of), Hausas were an absolute majority and the southern kadunas had no stake as they were just like 20% of the population.
Since Katsina people got their state, it has left Kaduna state a 50/50 btw hausas and southern kadunas and a united southern kaduna (chungai) identity has evolved.

Your Kanuri people in Jigawa may not have a traditional ruler cos we all know how hausa-fulani emirs were forced on many northern tribes during the colonial era. But your people have dozens of villages and cultural terrains in Jigawa.
Hausas have no ancestral villages anywhere in the north-central or north-east.

Hausas/northern muslims have been dominating Nigeria politically but what progress do they have to show for it? You will agree with me that the life of an average Igbo man today is better than the life of an average hausa/northern muslim today.
So, if you ask me, i think political domination is almost useless in the hands of hausas cos they use it only in empowering a few elites while their own masses suffer the worst poverty in Nigeria.

Southern kaduna people today are already more educated and enlightened than Hausas in northern kaduna. It is just a matter of time before they take over the intellectual and economic domination of Kaduna state and start enslaving the same hausa people just as you see many northerners in the south today as slaves.
So pathetic!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

Yeah in some northern christian state like plateau.

Only plateau? It also happens in Taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa and even Bauchi states @TayserMahiri
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Can you give the local government areas where Hausa dominate in Borno?
Bro, Hausa aren't native to Borno. Just because you are born there doesn't mean you are an indigine of the land. Just like if you were born in Lagos doesnot mean Igbos or Hausas are native to Lagos?

Don't mind Ishalbash. This is the problem we have in the north and the reason why northern Nigeria will continue to be divided.
It's just a matter of time till you will start seeing very strong agitations from middlebelt youths.

Although i may not blame his so much cos he is from Jigawa ( a hausa dominated state) and is so used to hausas. If not, the average Kanuri man from Borno that i know of will never tell you that there are hausa indigenes in Borno state. Never.

Imagine someone saying Hausas are indigenous to Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Plateau, Borno e.t.c
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

I knw all dat daz y I never claimed to be an indigene of Lagos in d first place and you don't need to dominate a local govt to be a native of dat state.

If am to go by d actual definition of " indigenous," then many tribes in Nigeria are not indigenes of d states/ places they dominated today since most of Dem migrated from somewhere nd settled in where they r today.

We Have Hausas who r native of borno just d way we have kanuris as natives of Nasarawa state respectively.

Those Kanuris in Nasarawa state are now adressed as 'Kambaris'. Most Nasarawa people don't call them kanuris. They migrated to Lafia over 200 years ago (pre-colonial), yes they have kanuri ancestry but they have been culturally cut off from kanuri motherland and have lost the kanuri cultures. They have no villages and are just found in Lafia town.
The more that town grows, the more their population vanishes. Although they are lucky to have the current Emir of Lafia to protect their interests. Other tribes are now also agitating to produce the next Emir of Lafia and they may succeed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

That can't be true. You just recently narrated how inhabitants of the Arabian peninsula came into Ethiopia and mixed with Agaw and other local tribes, and we know the NorthEast Africa was Nilotic territory.
Yes, I've said. But not all Cushitic and also others(Omotic and Nilo-Sharan) mixed with the Semites after the came. Even those who mixed with them were majority Cushite than they're Semite. In about 10,000 BC, all the inhabitants of Horn of Africa were one and spoke one language called Afro-Asiatic. There wasn't Nilotes back then in that territory. Later Afro-Asiatic branched out into 6 sub languages. Cushitic and Semitic are sister languages and are included in this sub languages.

Nowadays Ethiopians, especially northern and central Ethiopians are the product of extensive mixing of Cushites/Semites/Omotics/Nilotes. No Ethiopian is pure Amhara, Tigray, Agew, Oromo and etc...... Actually Amharic and Argobba languages(both Semitic) had common ancestor. They are very similar.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Yes,
Even the states isn't completely accurate like in Kaduna state when minority groups are under the domination of Hausa. Even though Kaduna state is supposed to be half and half, in the history of governors since civilian rule, the Hausa/Fulani have ruled a total of 4 times and a minority from Southern Kaduna has only been in office one time. That's why I support some form of federalism like Ethiopia that will remove minority groups from the domination of majority ones. The only minorities that will be grouped with majority groups are minority groups who are historically linked, have the same interest and would rather join the majority group. In my vision, Edo affiliated groups will be group together; groups that associate with Kwararafa in another; other minorities who are similar like the Kaje, Tyap, and other groups will be in another region; the Ijaw, Kanuri, Efik-Ibibio groups would also get a region of their own. It does not necessary have to be like this, but something similar to this nature. This form of regionalism would give each region some form of autonomy similarly to European countries like Italy, Spain, Germany, France, UK, etc.

Take for example before the unification of Italy, there were many ethnic groups in Italy that have various culture and languages. A Veneto speaking from Venice will not understand a Sicilian speaking person from Palermo and neither would understand the German dialect spoken in Sud Tyrol, because the three cultures and languages are very different. A common lingua franca, the Italian language was adopted to booster a national identity and unify the country. The Italian language was actually based on the Florentine dialect of the Toscan language. Even with this national identity, there are regionalism that are created to give a sense of autonomy to the various historically different ethnic groups that make up Italy. The Sicilians, Sardinians, Lingurian, Lombards, etc have their own region govern by regional presidents. Italy which doesn't have close to the diversity and langauges of Nigeria is broken into 20 regions while Nigeria with far greater diversity was broken down by the British into 3 regions which are not representing. The fact that there are Yorubas and other groups that were never under the Sokoto caliphate or even linked historically in the North does not make sense, the fact that there are middle belts groups in the Northwest dominated by Hausa does not make sense as well. When the British carved up Nigeria, they weren't interested in representing the will of the people, otherwise they won't have take over and fought the local populations who didn't want their rule. If the European colonists weren't interested in representing the will or interest if the people, the Akan will be in the same country, the Hausa wouldn't have been split accross 2 countries, The Yorubas would have been in the same country, there won't even have been colonialism to begin with.

Holly you are very correct.
Hausas have been dominating southern kaduna cos of the political division n classifications right from the old kaduna state.

~~Colonialists messed up African ethnicities, they also repaired some as well, buh the destructive effects seems more~~
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Perfect explanation to TayserMahiri

During the regional system of govt, minority groups were like 2nd class citizens in Nigeria. They had to work by the dictates of the majority group controlling their region.
And even till date there is still a form of discrimination on minority groups in Nigeria cos the federal govt still works with the 3 majority groups as the identity of Nigeria and promotes them over others.

yaah, true. The WAZOBIA thingy.
Only fiscal federalism n creation of states/regions solely along ethnicity will go a long way in destroying this effect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Southern kaduna people have been dominated because in the old Kaduna state (which Katsina people were part of), Hausas were an absolute majority and the southern kadunas had no stake as they were just like 20% of the population.
Since Katsina people got their state, it has left Kaduna state a 50/50 btw hausas and southern kadunas and a united southern kaduna (chungai) identity has evolved.

Your Kanuri people in Jigawa may not have a traditional ruler cos we all know how hausa-fulani emirs were forced on many northern tribes during the colonial era. But your people have dozens of villages and cultural terrains in Jigawa.
Hausas have no ancestral villages anywhere in the north-central or north-east.

Hausas/northern muslims have been dominating Nigeria politically but what progress do they have to show for it? You will agree with me that the life of an average Igbo man today is better than the life of an average hausa/northern muslim today.
So, if you ask me, i think political domination is almost useless in the hands of hausas cos they use it only in empowering a few elites while their own masses suffer the worst poverty in Nigeria.

Southern kaduna people today are already more educated and enlightened than Hausas in northern kaduna. It is just a matter of time before they take over the intellectual and economic domination of Kaduna state and start enslaving the same hausa people just as you see many northerners in the south today as slaves.
So pathetic!

Plzzz guys (u n ishalbash) should take it easy, before this thread descends to extremely strong wordings.
No need for all this.
Holly we all have aspects in which we are better than each other. All i pray is for the progress of all of us smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hausas do not have any towns or villages in Yobe state let alone Borno. How could they?
I don't agree with the explanation of Kanuris being 3/4 of Borno state population by Ishalbash. They should be 2/3 of the state. Kanuris dominate north and central Borno while minority groups dominate south Borno.

yaaah, me too, i don't agree with Kanuris being 3/4 of Borno state @9jakool.
Holly I think Kanuris should even be around 55-60% of Borno state cos even in Borno north n central, there are huge populations of Shuwa arabs. Although since the kanuris control Maiduguri (the largest city, administrative n economic capital of the state). It has given them an extremely huge advantage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

That's true, but there are purer Bantus eg Congolese who excel in football. I think they would do well in weight lifting too.

Those Bantus you mentioned mixed with other like hunter gatherers and cushites. Cushites can run too BTW. [/b]I hear Ethiopian champions are mainly Oromo.[b]
In Athletics, yes they are.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol..you almost got it. 'Oluwa' is God in yoruba, 'nagode' is thank you in hausa. It means 'thank you God'

Nagode
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
obaaderemi:
Nigeria Television Authority,Africa's first tv station and now it's largest network.Boring and not very reliable because the government controls it.

I just figured out recently that anything the government steps out of will be doing great
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I believe your light rail is better than theirs (to be) but we shall have to wait and see how theirs works out. Comparing light rail with SGR is not proper

correct
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

we should write a protest letter to EBC informing them that our KBC reported only 2 not 3 or 4 but just 2 grin grin

There are only dead ppl on EBC. Who you gonna send it to? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Are they a propaganda machine?
yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

It matters because you guys are our neighbors
I mean if it does matter, it must matter first to us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
ednited:

Nagode
good p.m. how about you say that in your cushite language?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Better in quality of trains was what he was talking about, not in terms of scale.
The Nigeria's train goes across the country, the train he was talking about was the Addis light rail. So the scale or size is different, however I think the government still spent a lot of money, a large sum probably going to corrupt officials.

I think corruption is low under the leadership of Buhari. I really admire him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:
haha ..sorry Ednite..just pictures an text from now henceforth grin grin
It's fyn. And thank you TayserMahiri!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Jeez Ednite You guys reaaallly like to enjoy us. cheesy Thats like a station for every 15 million Ethiopians

hahahahahaha it's worse thinking that way. Let's just say we have 7 undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

The flogging kasalagrin

hehehe, I see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

Sorry... Dangote is Hausa.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.