Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309723 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

We have a replacement for Uzzy
haha uzzyman..he got this ready answer for everything..goes like this.."We are richer than you yet "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Oh the complexity of nigerian politics. We've been sitting on a gun powder since our independence. Various factor make nigeria a very difficult country. Living here has offered few guarantees..we splitting up has no guaranteee whatsoever. But tribalism has sunk too deep.
That can be handled by changing the political and economic structure to stop marginalization and usury.
mtis:

That would terrible i agree..ever read about split of India an Pakistan.. the Indians were slaughtered in Paki side an Pakis slaughtered in Indian side....just bad

You mean India and Paki were once a single entity?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

That can be handled by changing the political and economic structure to stop marginalization and usury.
I.e restructuring. But what if I told you some regions are against restructuring and wants the status quo to remain?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

haha uzzyman..he got this ready answer for everything..goes like this.."We are richer than you yet "

His best response " lloolll who r u mocking?" haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
freshest4live:

Is there an Ethiopian website discussing these things, l have seen Kenyan and Ghanian sites.
Yes, there is. As far as I know, I only know "Mereja". Other than Ethiopians, there are some Eritreans and Somalians. Racist ideas are often seen there. I was actually a member in that forum, but I've been removed with no reason I know.

Mereja is an Amharegn/Amharic word which means "Information".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

There are similar, though rare occurrences of the same in Kenya as highlighted
I think that tension is universal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yap its was one mighty country but when they split it was terrible i have to say..i think millions lost their lives in the process
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Southern kaduna people have been dominated because in the old Kaduna state (which Katsina people were part of), Hausas were an absolute majority and the southern kadunas had no stake as they were just like 20% of the population.
Since Katsina people got their state, it has left Kaduna state a 50/50 btw hausas and southern kadunas and a united southern kaduna (chungai) identity has evolved.

Your Kanuri people in Jigawa may not have a traditional ruler cos we all know how hausa-fulani emirs were forced on many northern tribes during the colonial era. But your people have dozens of villages and cultural terrains in Jigawa.
Hausas have no ancestral villages anywhere in the north-central or north-east.

Hausas/northern muslims have been dominating Nigeria politically but what progress do they have to show for it? You will agree with me that the life of an average Igbo man today is better than the life of an average hausa/northern muslim today.
So, if you ask me, i think political domination is almost useless in the hands of hausas cos they use it only in empowering a few elites while their own masses suffer the worst poverty in Nigeria.

Southern kaduna people today are already more educated and enlightened than Hausas in northern kaduna. It is just a matter of time before they take over the intellectual and economic domination of Kaduna state and start enslaving the same hausa people just as you see many northerners in the south today as slaves.
So pathetic!

Hahahhahaha....... Why r you trying to be mischievous by dis statement;"You will agree with me that the life of an average Igbo man today is better than the life of an average hausa/northern muslim today."

Is the life of and average Igbo man not better than the life of an average northern/ christians life?

Are d northern christians not educated than their muslim counterpart before?
If you can't dominate dem when they were staked illiterates... Sorry! I don't see you dominating Dem now when they r gettin more enlighten nowgrin

Do you know the names of all d villages in Borno before concludn they don't have any?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

His best response " lloolll who r u mocking?" haha
you got it broh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

Yap its was one mighty country but when they split it was terrible i have to say..i think millions lost their lives in the process

Thats quite some news to me. That was a terribly mighty country cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Do you feel like nigerias issues have no solution? You guys make it sound so. Like all solutions are untenable
Man, as you know we fought a civil war. I can't determine the tribalism in your country, but here its a cancer mixed with religious fundamentalism. I could kill you just because we're not of the same ethnicity. I could allow you loot the treasury unchallenged because were same tribe. Hopefully I'm online tonight, I'll give my own perspective about nigeria. I'm yoruba, anti secession/biafra, but pro-restructuring. Like edn.ite always says, google can't tell y'all everything. Best you heard our own opinion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I.e restructuring. But what if I told you some regions are against restructuring and wants the status quo to remain?
Those need to be convinced by people power,

But am sure that would not need blood shed if someone put effort into educating the public about the new system, if it is indeed fair and equitable. If Yorubas for example stood to gain as much as Igbos and even the tiny unknown tribes, and even Fulani's, why would they resist?

Most African countries are economically structured to benefit afew elite. Any community would be glad to be empowered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Isahalbash:

Hahahhahaha....... Why r you trying to be mischievous by dis statement;"You will agree with me that the life of an average Igbo man today is better than the life of an average hausa/northern muslim today."

Is the life of and average Igbo man not better than the life of an average northern/ christians life?

Are d northern christians not educated than their muslim counterpart before?
If you can't dominated when they were staked illiterates... Sorry! I don't see you dominating Dem now when they r gettin more enlighten nowgrin

feel the wrath of Nowenuse grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I wish you witness india/Pakistan insulting each other on social media. humanity is f. up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sayisayi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
If you take out petrodollars, naija is on the same level in terms of development as guinea bissaau and Senegal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

India, Pakistani and Bangladesh were a single entity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

But am sure that would not need blood shed if someone put effort into educating the public about the new system, if it is indeed fair and equitable. If Yorubas for example stood to gain as much as Igbos and even the tiny unknown tribes, and even Fulani's, why would they resist?

Most African countries are economically structured to benefit afew elite. Any community would be glad to be empowered.
what public? lol. unashamedly, I say the public is a WILLING tool in the hand of the politicians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thats quite some news to me. That was a terribly mighty country cheesy
yap pakis are indians after all. its only religion separating them..funny thing is that India has the biggest population of Muslims in the world..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
sayisayi:
If you take out petrodollars, naija is on the same level in terms of development as guinea bissaau and Senegal.
You are wrong. We were not on thesame level even before the petrodollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
9jakool:

Nice explanation.
ok. if you say so, what are the names of Hausa towns in Borno?

Sincerely, I don't know cox I don't hv knowledge abt d names of villages and towns in Borno state.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

That explains their need to have a nuclear weapon grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

feel the wrath of Nowenuse grin grin

Am just avoiding sum stuffsgringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Man, as you know we fought a civil war. I can't determine the tribalism in your country, but here its a cancer mixed with religious fundamentalism. I could kill you just because we're not of the same ethnicity. I could allow you loot the treasury unchallenged because were same tribe. Hopefully I'm online tonight, I'll give my own perspective about nigeria. I'm yoruba, anti secession/biafra, but pro-restructuring. Like edn.ite always says, google can't tell y'all everything. Best you heard our own opinion.

Please give us your own perspective. Especially what restructuring really means. Is it a new consitution?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Do you have a heartbreaking experience you would like to share cheesy
No, I hadn't had any bad experience with them. I hate them for the reason how they negatively see us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
It's been a while here. The issue of Biafra is not something anybody can just start talking about without proper information and analysis of the cause of the struggle, nor the situation on ground. I'm Igbo by the way, but I choose to be neutral and indifferent on the whole thing cos of my own reasons....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

That explains their need to have a nuclear weapon grin

the nuclear arms race btn the countries is personal
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

U sabi d kokogrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
what public? lol. unashamedly, I say the public is a WILLING tool in the hand of the politicians.

That's because politicians are giving them their own selfish kind of education. And there is just yelling and noise, with no conversation involving all the parties. People can't listen or be reasonable in that state.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I wish you witness india/Pakistan insulting each other on social media. humanity is f. up

I have witnessed it. Once it was a kenyan choir that did the Indian national anthem and Pakistanis were so sickened.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
i will take those germans out<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!.....

i still remember what those germanic moroons did to the zimbabweans,... angry angry angry angry angry angry....

i shall take them out...... angry angry angry

they tried to attack me under pretencies now...thats enough!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
PissedYagami:
Kenya Power has launched a Sh13.2 billion project to lay underground cables in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa, expected to stabilise electricity supply in the three cities.

The electricity distributor on Tuesday said implementation of its terrestrial network cabling in Nairobi is 20 per cent done.

The underground cables will provide alternative supply to existing power substations.

Currently, 22 kilometres of the planned 25.71 kilometres of 66kV transmission lines is complete, while installation works on the Likoni Road substation is finalised and pre-commissioning test is ongoing.

Kenya Power acting CEO Ken Tarus said fibre network cables will also run along the underground cables to boost communication network as well.
am using my phone to buys power tokens then i use another wireless device from Kenya Power to install the tokens ..man technology is making me feel lazy but do i say grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.