Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337316 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

But KTN News is trying
Really? Though I haven't been watching it a lot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

i think he is a delta grin

Deltans bomb those oil facilities very mercilessly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

I think kitu inafanya ikue worse ni dini! Coz huku coalition zatribes zinachange kila time na dini si issue... but huko ni mwislamu ama mkristo...

Oooh yea thats the thing. Religion is a fixed issue there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The fella is just killin his family cheesy
He's forgetting hell need an heir, or hell have to leave the throne to his wife. I hope she's more stable grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

Naaah, before US attacks it plays Victim to the whole world...
True, the US, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Really? Though I haven't been watching it a lot.

They try to cover all round news 24/7 and its from all parts of the planet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Oooh yea thats the thing. Religion is a fixed issue there

I believe so and it must be divided on those lines..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Deltans bomb those oil facilities very mercilessly.
they call themselves delta avengers grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

He's forgetting hell need an heir, or hell have to leave the throne to his wife. I hope she's more stable grin

Does the guy have kids already? He'll probably kill the wife soon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
bantudra:

tahh....

nigeria will defeat Ethiopia any day....we are even helping a part of them to get on their feet...
Nigeria military in no way can defeat Ethiopia force. Even USA assisted them, they can't. I've a 1st person experience with Ethiopian commandos and I tell you, Ethiopia soldiers are among the very disciplined and determined soldiers in the world. They will choose to do die if that is the way for their emiya/enat(mother) Ethiopia. If Ethiopia is ranked the 3rd Africa strongest military with only $350 million, imagine how they will be strong with a budget of the current Nigeria military budget(over $2 billion).

Not being biased and exaggerating, but only few countries in the world can defeat Ethiopia forces.

bantudra:
is somalia not part of Ethiopia no more....
Not the country Somalia, but some areas of Somalia is in Ethiopia.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

Yea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

True, the US, right?

How many weapons of mass distruction did they find in Iraq... see what they have done to most countries in M.East.. They are very patient but in the end they will attack, when they have made everyone believe their lies..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

its alittle bit complicated coz take an example of Yorubas..they are split half an you know in Africa tribe trumps religion any time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

they call themselves delta avengers grin grin

grin grin
Those avenger guys would make naija hell if secession happened.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

for coastal areas i dont think we can allow that serious..us becoming another landlocked country like Ethiopia cant be allowed
And then considering that it was an Arab ruler that entered that agreement, no way. Hiyo wasahau angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

They try to cover all round news 24/7 and its from all parts of the planet.
Cool!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

its alittle bit complicated coz take an example of Yorubas..they are split half an you know in Africa tribe trumps religion any time

Whaaat!!! So what divides them now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Does the guy have kids already? He'll probably kill the wife soon.

grin grin

They must be very tiny if so. He took power young,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

Man no. Religion trumps tribe in many cases and if the situation becomes dire, most guys will be ok with killing for their God.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

But they have an agreement where by one religion rules for 10years then changes to the other religion..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

How many weapons of mass distruction did they find in Iraq... see what they have done to most countries in M.East.. They are very patient but in the end they will attack, when they have made everyone believe their lies..

True.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

was watching the documentary on ark of covenant an it led us to Ethiopia..you guys have history stuff like no one
Yeah, Ethiopia history is one of the kind. Even Ancient Egyptians claim they came from the land of Punt(around Horn of Africa and Sudan).

Since I'm not a believer, I don't believe Ark of the Covenant was to be real like it's taught.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

They must be very tiny if so. He took power young,

I think the guys'a sissy. Probably got no balls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah, Ethiopia history is one of the kind. Even Ancient Egyptians claim they came from the land of Punt(around Horn of Africa and Sudan).

Since I'm not a believer, I don't believe Ark of the Covenant was to be real like it's taught.

Hati you love History... Do you teach History?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

You're right. N. Korea will likely be invaded. They got the right man for that kinda job in Trump
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri, let's just remember that all we know about Kim is from the other side. You'd be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You're right. N. Korea will likely be invaded. They got the right man for that kinda job in Trump

Trump gat no chills, during his term we might see alot... History maybe written like no other time..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Man no. Religion trumps tribe in many cases and if the situation becomes dire, most guys will be ok with killing for their God.
man we tribalist to the core in Africa..ask them if Yoruba Muslims share mosques with Hausa..its like the Muslim Indians an Somalis here ..they dont share Mosques
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jay254:

Trump gat no chills, during his term we might see alot... History maybe written like no other time..
For the first time Americans are scared of another country..The Big China..they wouldnt attack Kim before talking to the Chinese
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
mtis:

For the first time Americans are scared of another country..The Big China..they wouldnt attack Kim before talking to the Chinese

I have read abeat about the relationship btwn the two Countries China and N.Korea... It goes way way back... China have always protected. This time China are not really comfortable with Kim cause he is abit hard headed..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Muafrika2:
TayserMahiri, let's just remember that all we know about Kim is from the other side. You'd be surprised.

cool
We only get one side of the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.