Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309294 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2017
PissedYagami:

Kenya is lucky the Brits settled here. All negros were equal,dark or light unlike some countries like Rwanda where being light your were in the upper caste. Looks like it happened in Nigeria too.

No it doesn't, I can confidently say dat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The smaller communities feel pressured to look more whiter? That makes sense cos Nowenuse already told us he is from a very small tribe. Msee, ebu imagine wakenya kwa forum posting pics of Bantus (majority), cushites, Indians, Arabs and whites and excluding Nilotes! That would be the most awkward interaction.

It would be foolish and stupid, this has really opened my eyes of how Nigerian have issues with colour. It's a shame in Kenya we have leaved with different races,Africans,white, Indians, Chinese who will soon surpass the Indians in population but majority of the population care less about colour. We must have been taught right.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

You don't have to take them seriously anymore, just play along with them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

Giving birth is no joke. I honestly respect mothers for that feat.

Ur turn will comegrin

Prepare in anticipation.

Mothers r d most treasured gift on earth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked shocked grin
Isahalbash:

Ur turn will comegrin

Prepare in anticipation.

Mothers r d most treasured gift on earth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

true, but some of your guys make the situation in your country look very bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah l'm just kidding.

I know... I'm just following d beat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2017
PissedYagami:

true, but some of your guys make the situation in your country look very bad.

Lolz! We also agree ND disagree amongst ourselves here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Nowenuse:

Did anyone ever say that most Nigerians are light skinned? Most are dark skinned, but our dark skin is not as dark as the definition of dark skin with you guys, period.
Among our rich and middle class populations, it is like a 50/50 between the dark & caramel, light skinned.
Very few countries in Africa has the extreme dark ppl such as Mali,S.Sudan and Senagal but that does not make dark people in Nija to feel lighter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Muafrika2:
shocked shocked grin

Or do you put on cap instead of a scarf or a veilgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

I know d idiot Idris akunaya aka bobrisky( if am nt wrong). When he denounce Islam, we celebrated it. He attended a skul adjacent to mine. He's mother even cursed him then ND was one time arrested back then in ss2 cos he dressed like a ladygrin

He's a certified bleacher.
I see you two know each other !! grin

I suspected he's a disturbed soul. A confident, psychologically sound person would not be acting out like that. I think he's possessed by a girly demon cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2017
BedLam:
Where did you get that from ?

Just follow the thread and you will see how light skin is associated with Middle class and Celebs..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2017
freshest4live:

You don't have to take them seriously anymore, just play along with them.

Of course, you jst have to follow d moving train, besides, we can't be 100% neutral cos we're humans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lagos2Abuja: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

But from the posts and pictures your fellow Nigerians have been posting one thing is generally clear, in order to seem succesfull, doing well or a big boy/girl you have to bleach your skin. Maybe its because of an inferiority complex but back here in Kenya the shade of skin cannot limit your success rate, Skin colour has not been used either in determination of your acceptability in the society. Most probably because we are a mixed society.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

I see you two know each other !! grin

I suspected he's a disturbed soul. A confident, psychologically sound person would not be acting out like that. I think he's possessed by a girly demon cheesy

It's in d bloodgrin many guys beat d hell out of d guy... I sometimes pitied, never knew he's a potential future idiotgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Or do you put on cap instead of a scarf or a veilgrin

I'm not a Muslim so my locks don't need to be covered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Kenyanstar:

But from the posts and pictures your fellow Nigerians have been posting one thing is generally clear, in order to seem succesfull, doing well or a big boy/girl you have to bleach your skin. Maybe its because of an inferiority complex but back here in Kenya the shade of skin cannot limit your success rate, Skin colour has not been used either in determination of your acceptability in the society. Most probably because we are a mixed society.
hhahahaha so true man. So being a dark means you are a failure in Nigeria lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Lagos2Abuja:
http://nairobiwire.com/2016/07/revealed-kenyas-biggest-landowners.html
Kenya’s Biggest Landowners
All of them, white
Yes..... Majority of big tracts of land are white owned. When Kenya got independence 1 of the major conditions with its colonial masters was that white owned land who were Britons were allowed to choose to either dispose off their vast lands or acquire Kenyan citizen to be eligible to still own their land. Majority moved out while the small minority whites decided to stay back, majorly because they had inter married with the locals and had families back here in Kenya. Once the leases that were granted are over the farms revert back to government which in return is held as trust land for the local communities.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

It's in d bloodgrin many guys beat d hell out of d guy... I sometimes pitied, never knew he's a potential future idiotgrin
That's terrible cry

You just made me empathize with him. We've been mocking a hurting soul. Am not using any other bobrisky photo from today as a joke.

Sorry bob smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Lolz! Daz not true bro... There was a very fair boy my math teacher jokingly called bororo back then in high skul. We r proud of our skin colour tho some few might not but they inconsequential in our society.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

That's terrible cry

You just made me empathize with him. We've been mocking a hurting soul. Am not using any other bobrisky photo from today as a joke.

Sorry bob smiley

Lolz! U don't get itgrin d guy like it dat way cos he's a gay ND luvs d beating dearlygrin

He was a trouble maker then...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

I'm not a Muslim so my locks don't need to be covered.

Lolz! U don't need to be a Muslims to tie a scarf ND by " veil" I don't mean d Muslim girl's hijab. I see christians girls using both.

Cap signifies a guy while Scarf a lady.

So in essence, I'm asking if you're not a lady.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

You don't have to take them seriously anymore just play along with them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Lolz! Daz not true bro... There was a very fair boy my math teacher jokingly called bororo back then in high skul. We r proud of our skin colour tho some few might not but they inconsequential in our society.
Ask him where a Nigerian here said you have to bleach your skin to be successful, it's a way of twisting words, a form of red herring.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2017
freshest4live:

You don't have to take them seriously anymore just play along with them.

O mo bo shen logrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2017
freshest4live:

Ask him where a Nigerian here said you have to bleach your skin to be successful, it's a way of twisting words.

gringringrin

Come and answer d question above...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Lagos2Abuja:
http://nairobiwire.com/2016/07/revealed-kenyas-biggest-landowners.html
Kenya’s Biggest Landowners
All of them, white
Am a strong believer in restitution

I love this commentator ...

Jahrateng Skabelli
2 months ago
Time is illusion. 50 yrs/100 yrs/200 yrs? Means nothing vis-a-vis facts. Alongside BLACK SHINING MEMORY!

The pain of dispossession remains raw. The effect is humiliating poverty for people whose forefathers lived in abundance and freedom.

The cheap sophistry of "conservation/tourism/forex for Kenya" by people who found the Afrikans living sustainably with nature (ONE) is utterly contemptible.

What is also clear is the comprador elite and associates of the colonial offshoots are the hindrance to this injustice.

Time will tell. Time is illusion and can never erase what is imprinted in the universal Afrikan memory. May they continue to eat the bread of sorrow. Every day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Lolz! U don't need to be a Muslims to tie a scarf ND by " veil" I don't mean d Muslim girl's hijab. I see christians girls using both.

Cap signifies a guy while Scarf a lady.

So in essence, I'm asking if you're not a lady.

I am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Lolz! U don't get itgrin d guy like it dat way cos he's a gay ND luvs d beating dearlygrin

He was a trouble maker then...
That cannot be true. Are you justifying your bullying of that poor guy undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2017
freshest4live:
I think this thread is way too long and it seems many nairalanders consider it weird that such a thread should be so long. However it's good we have Ethiopians and Tanzanians here and the information they pass on to us. If this thread gets past 1500 pages then l would be tempted to open a Rwanda ahead of Nigeria thread, and l would post lots of pictures of beautiful Kigali.
All my Rwandan peeps say aye! ok they aren't here.

I guess i'll open a new account "dmtushervy"(shervydman) grin grin grin............representing Rwanda, so, I say AYE.
just try me. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

But from basically all the artists we got posted here from Nigeria have a different skin complexion from before the made it big. For example your Nollywood actors from i guess Ramsey(something)... Trevor(whatever) are biracial and have appeared on many romance movies but the typical black actors are given very funny character role to play. If the black actors are not potrayed as idiots in their characters in movies, witches, madmen and prostitutes. Has the Nigerian movie directors reserved this roles for the black actor to send a message or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.