Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327917 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Where did I say they don't do it? .yes those are random cases , unless you can prove otherwise. We all know in Nigeria ritual murders are a norm , no use denying that.

Who are the We?

Ritual Murders is an african thingy, Stop trying to attach it to only Nigeria by force.

All Sub saharan african nation are guilty of that.

The way you talk make it seems as if youve lived your whole entire life in nigeria.

Have you ever lived in nigeria?

Or is it that all what you know about Nigeria you learn from Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hey biitch, we need no statistics to confirm South Africa's position as the rape capital of the world!

South African women themselves are bold enough to tell the tale!
Keep on denying the sexual ruggedness, wrecklesness and uncontrol of your xenophobic people! Bold zulu women are not afraid to protest nude against it and tell their story to the world!
shocked shocked shocked
Protesting nude against rapes will only increase rape than decrease I guess. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Name them.

Am on my tab right now. Things aren't always as they seem and any media narratives are b.s. Remember the Ouko issue? Catch the Citizen tv special report. It came out in Feb. THE PEOPLE WE THOUGHT KILLED HIM WERE EQUALLY IN THE DARK! Anyway,later.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam

• also known as Adal Tessemma
• King of the province Gojjam, Ethiopian Empire
• member of the Solomonic Dynasty(Menelik I: son of King Solomon of Israel and Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia)
• fought against King Menelik of Shewa(future Atse(Emperor) Menelik II) at the Battle of Embabo in 30/9/1874 EC (June 6, 1882 GC)
• hero at the Battle of Adwa
• died in 2/5/1993 EC (January 10, 1901 GC)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Hati13:
Dear PissedYagami, there was a theory proposed in the 1950s by Amhara historian that Oromos came to mainland Africa from Madagascar in early 16th century AD and their brutal migration to Ethiopia was from northern Kenya.

But now it has been totally proven wrong and the Oromos together with other Cushite people were in the Horn of Africa for many thousands of years. angry

During their brutal migration to central and northern Ethiopia from mid 16th century to early 18th century, the Abyssinians really believed that the Oromos came from a water.

Sometimes people insult them by the term "Galla". Galla was the official name Abyssinians and Adals(Somalians, Afars and Hararis) used to call Oromos before 20th century.

During Menelik expansion to Oromo area and other people areas in the 19th century AD, Abyssinians used to say, "sew new weyse Galla?" In English, it means "is it Human or Galla?" grin
Yeah the Gallas prevented Bantu migration northwards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2017
kikuyu1:

Am on my tab right now. Things aren't always as they seem and any media narratives are b.s. Remember the Ouko issue? Catch the Citizen tv special report. It came out in Feb. THE PEOPLE WE THOUGHT KILLED HIM WERE EQUALLY IN THE DARK! Anyway,later.

You can't really equate what I said to a highly secretive act that attracted lots of conspiracy theorists since the day it happened to now and they continue to come. Seriously, what I said is pretty clear and obvious. Name it and dispute it if you don't agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Shaytun:

Who are the We?

Ritual Murders is an african thingy, Stop trying to attach it to only Nigeria by force.

All Sub saharan african nation are guilty of that.

The way you talk make it seems as if youve lived your whole entire life in nigeria.

Have you ever lived in nigeria?

Or is it that all what you know about Nigeria you learn from Nairaland?

That lady knows Nada about Nigeria, she is ranting about having free education from primary school in southafrica as though it's new thing to us.
They accuse you of being ignorant of their country and yet are proud of their own ignorance of your country. They think we have a lower living standard than they have not because they've come to see the whole country for themselves but because they read Nairaland where we protest and criticize ourselves cos we are not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Nowenuse:

Listen here. One thing you will never find a Nigerian doing is denying the situation of things in their country. No we will not!
I will not deny the fact that some of the things you listed here are not found in Nigeria, however we are beginning to develop all these things.

The national housing mortgage system is now being introduced into Nigeria where you can own a good and comfortable house for a very small amount of money from the begining (for just about 100 dollars).

Feeding primary school students has been launched and kicked off in some Nigerian states.

Our government schools which are also scott- free to SS3 (12th grade) have also seen drastic improvement in most states.
Our university tuition is also as good as free, i paid only 50 dollars per session in my university! And upon that, i received annual bursary payments! Most Nigerian students are embursed annually.

Nigerians are not taxed heavily like most other countries like yours where people are even taxed for the air they breathe, this to a large extent has made our cost of living very very cheap compared to other african countries.

I will look for the picture of my family house in a northern Nigerian village for you and you will see that the road at the front of the house is tarred. Many Nigerian villages and towns have tarred roads, but i won't argue the fact that many more are not tarred.

The decades of military rule in Nigeria destroyed the progress of Nigeria and set us decades backwards in development and this is why we are where we are today. However, since the return of democracy, a lot of improvements have been recorded and many more are on track!
You can see the new world class cities and islands being built in Nigeria from the scratch! This is to tell you we are not joking! We are working very hard to recover from the wasted and destroyed years of the military era. This is why we do not have the time or like to engage in flexing muscles with other countries. You guys are the ones always interested in muscle flexing!
You fools keep acting as if your country is paradise when there are also enough problems in your country for Africa!

So, look here biitch, pointing out Nigeria's problems is not painful to any Nigerians, we know and fully acknowledge our problems and are working hard!

Where were you guys when we displaced you to become the largest economy in Africa? Were you guys not taking the lead for donkey years in the past?

I really do not want to start showing you pictures about developments in Nigeria cos we have been doing that over a thousand pages ago till now! There are other important things to discuss!

In parts of South Africa , ritual killings are culturally accepted, and the practice is often not reported by community members.

http://hrbrief.org/2012/09/the-practice-of-ritual-killings-and-human-sacrifice-in-africa/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Stop trying to impress people with these superficial photos of some artificial party meant for show off. Here is what real Nigerian Traditional Dancers look like.....
now,that's more like it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

That lady knows Nada about Nigeria, she is ranting about having free education from primary school in southafrica as though it's new thing to us.
They accuse you of being ignorant of their country and yet are proud of their own ignorance of your country. They think we have a lower living standard than they have not because they've come to see the whole country for themselves but because they read Nairaland where we protest and critize ourselves cos we are not satisfied.
Imagine that jayceon thinking he has a higher living standard than the average Nigerian. Funny peeps.

No mind them jare.

Read this report on ritual killing in africa.

And you will see that not only is ritual killings a norm in south africa, IT IS culturally ACCEPTED by south africans.

And you can clearly see that Nigeria has aknowledge and is working towards resolving that isssue.

"Activists rallying against ritual killings are calling for stronger protections , including legislation that would allow for the regulation of traditional healers. Some countries, such as Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria have taken steps to begin regulate traditional healers, but regulation is not widespread. Appropriately regulating traditional healers could provide necessary protection for individuals seeking care from traditional healers and could hold healers accountable for unlawful acts, such as ritual killings. Furthermore, regulation could provide protection for traditional healers , for example, with respect to intellectual property rights."

http://hrbrief.org/2012/09/the-practice-of-ritual-killings-and-human-sacrifice-in-africa/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Shaytun:

No mind them jare.

Read this report on ritual killing in africa.

And you will see that not only is ritual killings a norm in south africa, IT IS culturally ACCEPTED by south africans.

And you can clearly see that Nigeria has aknowledge and is working towards resolving that isssue.

"Activists rallying against ritual killings are calling for stronger protections , including legislation that would allow for the regulation of traditional healers. Some countries, such as Uganda, Rwanda, and Nigeria have taken steps to begin regulate traditional healers, but regulation is not widespread. Appropriately regulating traditional healers could provide necessary protection for individuals seeking care from traditional healers and could hold healers accountable for unlawful acts, such as ritual killings. Furthermore, regulation could provide protection for traditional healers , for example, with respect to intellectual property rights."

Yeah and it says in parts of Southafrica, ritual killings are not even reported and are culturally accepted, yet these are thesame people who think they can judge others.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

They accuse you of being ignorant of their country and yet are proud of their own ignorance of your country. They think we have a lower living standard than they have not because they've come to see the whole country for themselves but because they read Nairaland where we protest and criticize ourselves cos we are not satisfied.

Too much time on Nairaland, I think thats's her problem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah and it says in parts of Southafrica, ritual killings are not even reported and are culturally accepted, yet these are thesame people who think they can judge others.

Its part of their culture thingy grin grin

One of their mainstream media even have a special section dedicated to ritual killing news.

http://m.news24.com/news24/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiOk6eZ8efUAhXJOxoKHTVED4gQFggWMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEpanCo6pU8jBmRjbnjE24pX483kg

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/police-are-failing-us-say-mpumalanga-residents-frustrated-with-ritual-killings-20170701
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Its part of their culture thingy grin grin

Some of their mainstream media even have a special section dedicated to ritual killing news.

http://m.news24.com/news24/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiOk6eZ8efUAhXJOxoKHTVED4gQFggWMAQ&usg=AFQjCNEpanCo6pU8jBmRjbnjE24pX483kg

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/police-are-failing-us-say-mpumalanga-residents-frustrated-with-ritual-killings-20170701
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
kikuyu1:

This isn't 2013. UK isn't perfect. For example, I seriously disagree with the handling of the doctors strike but on This time I CAN CONFIDENTLY BET THE FARM,THE CAR AND THE DOG!
I have to agree with you here,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
kikuyu1:

For real if the unthinkable happens then we'll deserve all the terrible consequences! Like I said I don't agree with all UK's moves but he's put us on the path to permanent prosperity. If we lose the momentum due to unwise political choices that chance may never happen again. Do you know between 2013 and now our GDP has almost doubled ?
Having a millionaire businessman for a president has its advantages,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You can't really equate what I said to a highly secretive act that attracted lots of conspiracy theorists since the day it happened to now and they continue to come. Seriously, what I said is pretty clear and obvious. Name it and dispute it if you don't agree.
I think he's referring to these...
1. The GDP should have been triple
2. Oil discoery has raised the GDP -
3. Inflation has reversed gains made by a higher GDP

The floor is yours, smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Percentage of Population with Access to Electricity in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Primary school net enrollment/attendance ratio

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Access to safe, Clean Drinking Water

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Maternal and neonatal tetanus (MNT)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
chkil0:
Percentage of Population with Access to Electricity in Africa
chkil0:
Primary school net enrollment/attendance ratio
chkil0:
chkil0:

God bless u ckil0..........God bless u once more. I love facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
shervydman:

God bless u ckil0..........God bless u once more. I love facts.

They obviously considered generators as electricity, grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

They obviously considered generators as electricity, grin
u don't get it..........check the % of population with access to electricity of African countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
@Muafrika2..........joined NL in 2016, close to 200 topics and more than 6000 posts.
wow........that's an achievement shocked shocked shocked shocked..........are u a blogger?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
shervydman:
@Muafrika2..........joined NL in 2016, close to 200 topics and more than 6000 posts.
wow........that's an achievement shocked shocked shocked shocked..........are u a blogger?
I joined in 2014, this is my second moniker grin grin That one had more,

Oluwaseun should create rewards for elders like me smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

I joined in 2014, this is my second moniker grin grin That one had more,

Oluwaseun should create rewards for elders like me smiley

lol........... elders indeed! cheesy
do u know my real name is also oluwaseun? wink
I can just create shillingland for u guys when I get to Kenya. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
shervydman:

lol........... elders indeed! cheesy
do u know my real name is also oluwaseun? wink
I can just create shillingland for u guys when I get to Kenya. grin grin grin
Its a cool name. It means something like God is great.

Please do that, and make it resemble NL too. I can't stand forums that don't look like this undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its a cool name. It means something like God is great.

Please do that, and make it resemble NL too. I can't stand forums that don't look like this undecided

oluwaseun means THANK GOD or THANK U LORD.

i'll do that for u guys..........do u have any btw?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Killing foreigners all over ? What the f are you talking about. The xenophobic attacks happened in certain areas and the people affected were from Zim and Mozambique and 7 people died including SAns...and no chest beater was affected not that I care anyways.

Hate on all foreigners ? Typical of you people bringing others in your shyt. You are the ones hated . Show me where a Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ethiopian, Ghanaian Camerounian, Angolan etc has had their rented houses burnt down ? Why only you? Why can't you people be peaceful wherever you find yourselves?
Call it whatever you want but the communities of SA will continue to treat you like shyt until you learn to behave like other foreign nationals do.

By the Mbeki statement I was refering to him openning doors to fuckn criminals from nations that refuse to unite among themselves . He asked SA to embrace one Africa which does not exist and open our doors and hearts to " our brothers" look what happened. I wish he could have selected some countries grin.

Who is SA? Do we feed you? . The answer is SA I the country that your government has begged for food aide , and yes we feed you.
Do you know that your countryman had burned 6 Ethiopians alive in 2015 xenophobic killings?
There was also others Ethiopians whose properties were destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
shervydman:

oluwaseun means THANK GOD or THANK U LORD.

i'll do that for u guys..........do u have any btw?
Yes, that's it.

We've got a number. I'm not sure which is the most famous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hati13:

Do you know that your countryman had burned 6 Ethiopians to alive in 2015 xenophobic killings?
There was also others Ethiopians where their properties were destroyed.

leave the girl..............let her console herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.