Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327954 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Jayceon:
06 October 2016,Iblawi and co started having sleepless nights.It was in the scientific lab of Master Orochi where the prototype troll hunter (TH.062016,AKA Jayceon) was manufactured,ever since that date it's been nothing but manslaughter for mass trolls.

The prototypical human was later given the name 'Cerebral Assassin',rumor has it that he was given that name because every time he unleashed his wrath on idiotic trolls,he always left their cerebrums severely damaged

Behold the first of it's kind.....Cerebral Assassin.

Hahahahaha!even I had to laugh.This guy would go far as a stand up comedian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
Like the facts that bust your lie that kenya has a space centre.You got a log in your right eye,bro.
Dude its me who posted that an its true ..there is satellite launch centre in Kenya if ya want to know..

Its called The Luigi Broglio Space Centre .Its an Italian-owned spaceport near Malindi, Kenya in collaboration with Kenya govt..I didn't say its fully owned by Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
shervydman:

Guy........are u genetically dumb or u just choose to be? cos ur sanity is questionable and insanity unquestionable.

the first pics is incorrect.

the secod pics is probably an outdated pics.

the third pics........ its part of ur unsolved genetic puzzle.
Is the third pic Lagos or not ? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
mtis:

Is the third pic Lagos or not ? undecided
he is trying to deny it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
mtis:

Dude its me who posted that an its true ..there is satellite launch centre in Kenya if ya want to know..

Its called The Luigi Broglio Space Centre .Its an Italian-owned spaceport near Malindi, Kenya in collaboration with Kenya govt..I didn't say its fully owned by Kenya
We know what you posted,what is true and what is false.Thank you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bifwoli:

Yup,your'e very right .Its mind boggling that some folks choose to ignore certain facts when it doesn't suit their skewed political narrative .Trying to argue that far more companies have set up shop than the few that've left isn't popular here.Lack of unga is a very big factor but somehow greater regional drought is not.Debt is a big concern but lets not notice the new railway and the bunch of roads built ,power plants expanded and the stable power supply gained ...its all really illogical and nauseating.

I'm a business minded person and i'd really love to see this upward trend kept up and the pace even speeded up and whatever is politically convenient for some should come 2nd .Heck i'm proud of the vast improvement in the ease of doing business ranking achieved by this administration (3rd most improved in the world) Also check out the 2017 Global Innovation Index rankings that came out in March 2017 where Kenya came 3rd in SSA thanks to the momentum of the current govt.
www.globalinnovationindex.org
http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2017/article_0006.html#top
Bifwoli, i know you're addressing me. You have however gone off on a tangent and made unfounded assertions in response to my views. All i did was to point out that indeed consumer prices are on an upward, and seemingly unending spiral. As somebody who is in the engineering business, i know first hand how big projects have an effect on GDP growth. You have falsely claimed that folks ignore how certain roads, ports etc are being built when the same are actually putting food on my very own table. So the idea or notion that people don't appreciate the new infrastructure is pure invention.

Would you prefer to ignore the very real problem of rising living costs and discuss the causes and solutions, or would you like to dissect one's opinion and attach tags and labels to individuals who voice contrary opinions? I still stick to my earlier statement about corn shortage viz. it was foreseen and expected a long time ago, but little was done to mitigate it. That's sad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA
Giraffe Ark

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA
Voi Town

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA WESTLANDS COSMOPOLITAN
Drone shots

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA RANDOM

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA COAST BEAUTY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA MAGNIFICENT
MOMBASA CITY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA
MT. KENYA Region

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Upper HIll, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA LAND OF BREATHTAKING SCENES

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE- SPORTING FACILITIES

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
KENYA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
That Kenyan road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwiOwcORjfDUAhXCBcAKHY9xBQoQxa8BCCAwAg&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

Snow in Nyahururu Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nyeri Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria was wealthy,
Nigeria was Beautiful,
Nigeria was way advanced,
Nigeria was strong and stable,
Nigeria was a role model...

But that was in the past, they still ride on that glory but it's gone...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jay254:
Nigeria was wealthy,
Nigeria was Beautiful,

Dude what is wrong with you? Have you not had enough of this needless and unproductive back and forth arguments?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jay254:
Nigeria was wealthy,
Nigeria was Beautiful,

Kenya was and will never be beautiful.

Kenya was and will never be advanced.

Kenya was and will never be strong and stable.

Kenya was and will never be a role model to any country on earth.

It Never Was, It never Is, It Never Will Be.

FACTS..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shaytun:

Kenya was and will never be beautiful.
Kenya was and will never be advanced.
Kenya was and will never be strong and stable.
Kenya was and will never be a role model to any country on earth.
It Never Was, It never Is, It Never Will Be.
FACTS..
enough of this please.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
realjoker:
enough of this please.

grin grin grin. grin

Like i have said (and he has just proven) there are the ones that want to measure diiiiicjk with Nigeria. When they have no diccjk in the first place in which to measure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shaytun:

grin grin grin. grin

Like i have said (and he has just proven) there are the ones that want to measure diiiiicjk with Nigeria. When they have no diccjk in the first place in which to measure.
OK. But you guys have had enough of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Jay254 post=58123745]Nigeria was wealthy,

Nigeria is wealthy.....we still have the largest economy in Africa.
Nigeria was Beautiful,

Nigeria is beautiful, Abuja n Lagos are two of the most beautiful cities in Africa!

Nigeria is advance, we have satellite in space.

Nigeria is strong and getting stable after a year long recession.
Nigeria was a role model

Nigeria is still a role model in Africa.

in the past,in the present and I hope all African countries become the future...

http://www.africapropertyinvest.com/nigeria-the-giant-of-africa/

http://www.africapropertyinvest.com/nigeria-of-the-future/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Role Model? undecided

Ha ha ha ha ha cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Muafrika2:
Role Model? undecided

Ha ha ha ha ha cheesy grin grin grin grin
abi na? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
shervydman:

abi na? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
mtis:

Tasha Maria... man ya killing it ..gringrin .my friend Tayser an me are very sober its only that skirt less sister of yours Nowenuse who is the trouble..

Lol. Tasha maria indeed grin Obaaderemi you nailed it.

Tasha maria aka TayserMahiri, HUJAMBO cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.