Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310000 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
mtis:

grin grin guys got lost..

Gotta love Kambas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Gotta love Kambas
grin grin. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
obaaderemi:
Many African Americans head large American corporations and others are doing well in politics,education and science.

Those types are Kenyan. Like Ben Carson who is adamant he is kenyan.

https://qz.com/568351/ben-carson-will-visit-his-ancestral-homeland-of-kenya/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Those types are Kenyan. Like Ben Carson who is adamant he is kenyan.

https://qz.com/568351/ben-carson-will-visit-his-ancestral-homeland-of-kenya/
Where is Nowe..he'll start yelling again grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Am out shalom..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Well, let's watch and see. But with the kind of vigour those ipob members exude, i doubt they will ever leave Nnamdi. Can't you see some people bowing to him?
Igbos are the last group of people to bow or worship anyone from their history, but Nnamdi disproved this.

Nnamdis die hard supporters will remain with him but they are going to be more and more in the minority and won't be able to influence much. I have always been a pro-Biafran the same way an average jew even in the US sees Israel but this present man is a demagogue that is a disaster waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

You make a good point. So he's never been in any armed forces?

Never ever.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kirigidi:

Do proper research man! India [with over 600 tribes and languages] is more diverse than Nigeria yet they are still a united country. Even Kenya that you mentioned have more than 62 tribes speaking different languages. Furthermore, there are over 100 tribes/ ethnic groups in Ghana but they still love themselves. You confirm these facts from the internet. Ethnic diversity is not the real cause of disunity in Nigeria!
Give me a source for that figure.

Secondly, "ethnic groups" varies by different definition. In order to tell what country is more diverse, then you would compare the same country using the same source. One of the largest database for ethno-linguistic research, ethnologue lists 462 languages (448 living and 14 extinct) for India and 527(520 living and 7 extinct) for Nigeria. In majority of sources you can find, Nigeria is the 3rd most ethno-linguistically diverse in the world after Indonesia.

I don't know what mirage you are trying to play. In fact, the British Indian colony was divided mainly into Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, and India that we know of today.

Also, the first attempt of unification of Nigeria as we know it was done by the British, an outsider force just around 100 years ago. The first unification of India happened over 2,000 years ago. During the Mauryan empire, Ashoka expanded into far reaches of Southern India (Kalanga) in 265 BC. Prior to the British arrival, there were multiple unification attempt by the Gupta empire under Chandragupta II around 400 AD and again by the Mughal empire prior to the British history.

These supremacy battle are getting ridiculous. You don't need to twist facts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kirigidi:

Don't even go there! Nigeria is not a mate to India when it comes to religions. India is the mother of diverse religions. Several major religions practiced in different parts of the world today originated from India, namely; Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, and Jainism. Besides, Islam, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Baha'i Faith are widely practiced in India. Indians don't worship the same entities, and the feud between Hinduism and Islam within India is still there! Ghana is not an Akan country. The people of Northern half of Ghana are not Akans. Akan influence is concentrated in the Southern part [Ashanti, Fante, Axim]. Even at that, Akan is not one ethnic group. Rather, Akan is a conglomerate of closely-related tribes which include the Ashanti, Fante, etc. There are other major tribes in Ghana such as the G-Adangbe [who own the Capital City Accra], the Moshi, Manprussi [both found in the North] and the Ewe [found in the Eastern part [Ho, Volta]. What you should have said is that the Akans are the majority in Ghana. Moreover, Islam is major religion in Northern Ghana. In the case of Kenya, Bantu is neither a tribe nor a language. Rather, Bantu is a sub-division of the Black race just as Negro is a sub-division of the Black race. You should know that virtually all the black people in West Africa [apart from the Fulanis and the Tuaregs] are grouped as Negroes, likewise virtually all the black people in East, Central and Southern Africa are known as Bantu. In otherwords, Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Urhobo, Nupe, Akan, Mossi, Mende, Mandingoes are all Negro tribes, while Kikuyu, Kamba, Acholi, Alur, Kikongo, Lingala, etc are Bantu tribes. Put differently, there are two major sub-divisions of the black race, namely [1] Negro and [2] Bantu. Negroes are mainly found in West Africa while Bantu are found mainly in Central, Eastern and Southern Africa.
I hope you are not using defunct 1800-1900 debunked European pseudo-scientist racist theories. Actually, assuming your Negro and Bantu classification is correct. I know what ties Bantu together. Can you tell me what ties your apparent "Negro" tribes together?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kirigidi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
9jakool:

Give me a source for that figure.

Secondly, "ethnic groups" varies by different definition. In order to tell what country is more diverse, then you would compare the same country using the same source. One of the largest database for ethno-linguistic research, ethnologue lists 462 languages (448 living and 14 extinct) for India and 527(520 living and 7 extinct) for Nigeria. In majority of sources you can find, Nigeria is the 3rd most ethno-linguistically diverse in the world after Indonesia.

I don't know what mirage you are trying to play. In fact, the British Indian colony was divided mainly into Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, and India that we know of today.

Also, the first attempt of unification of Nigeria as we know it was done by the British, an outsider force just around 100 years ago. The first unification of India happened over 2,000 years ago. During the Mauryan empire, Ashoka expanded into far reaches of Southern India (Kalanga) in 265 BC. Prior to the British arrival, there were multiple unification attempt by the Gupta empire under Chandragupta II around 400 AD and again by the Mughal empire prior to the British history.

These supremacy battle are getting ridiculous. You don't need to twist facts.
I'm not twisting facts. The records are there in the internet and you can help yourself out with it. Go to google and type: how many tribes are in India or how many indigenous languages are in India. It will bring out the information.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

In Kenya there has never been religious driven wars. They were all tribal and in most cases to settle scores. The Maasai were however displaced from a lot of their land. Maasai occupied almost all of the Rift Valley and the Kenyan Highlands all the way to Tanzania. Almost a half of Kenya and a good chunk of Tanzania. They were the real bedroom bullies cheesy
grin
Who now occupy most of Kenya highlands nowadays?
Are some pocket of them present in Tanzania nowadays?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kirigidi:

I'm not twisting facts. The records are there in the internet and you can help yourself out with it. Go to google and type: how many tribes are in India or how many indigenous languages are in India. It will bring out the information.
Simply give me a source. Remember that anyone can put up random figures online. I've provided a credible source for my figures. Give me a source for your figures.
Oh yeah,you haven't answered my question. What makes a West African negro?
"Negro is a sub-division of the Black race" no be so?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kirigidi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
9jakool:

Simply give me a source. Remember that anyone can put up random figures online. I've provided a credible source for my figures. Give me a source for your figures.
Oh yeah,you haven't answered my question. What makes a West African negro?
"Negro is a sub-division of the Black race" no be so?
Where is the credible source you claimed you gave? Don't be trickish! I can't find any source in your write up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kirigidi:

Where is the credible source you claimed you gave? Don't be trickish! I can't find any source in your write up.
Yes I gave a source for my figures for number of languages.
Ethnologue India
Ethnologue Nigeria

I specifically asked you to provide yours that's if you can. If you can't, then we can move on to that question I've been trying . What makes a person a negro?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kirigidi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
9jakool:

Yes I gave a source for my figures for number of languages.
Ethnologue India
Ethnologue Nigeria

I specifically asked you to provide yours that's if you can. If you can't, then we can move on to that question I've been trying . What makes a person a negro?

Wait! Are those your claimed sources books or what? If they are written books, what is the name of the writer or writers? Who are the publishers? And what date was it published? Concerning who is a negro, I have since corrected my assertion in my earlier reply to someone here. A negro is simply a general term for all blacks. In other-words, all blacks are negroes. Mistake corrected.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 9jakool: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Kirigidi:

Wait! Are those your claimed sources books or what? If they are written books, what is the name of the writer or writers? Who are the publishers? And what date was it published? Concerning who is a negro, I have since corrected my assertion in my earlier reply to someone here. A negro is simply a general term for all blacks. In other-words, all blacks are negroes. Mistake corrected.

It's an online database that's constantly updated as the status of the languages change. You simply cannot cite a database like a book. The last updated date of ethnologue is 2016 as they do yearly updates.
Here is the reference list Ethnologue cited for India:
Bradley 1997, Bradley 2005, Breton 1997, Campbell and King 2011, Hugoniot 1970, Marrison 1967, Masica 1991, Matisoff et al 1996, Singh 1994a, Singh 1994b, Singh 1995a, Singh 1995b, Van Bik 2006, Van Driem 2001, Van Driem 2007

For Nigeria:
Bendor-Samuel and Hartell 1989, Blench 1992, Blench 2003, Blench 2011, Blench 2015, Campbell and King 2011, Connell 1994, Crozier and Blench 1992, Dimmendaal and Voeltz 2007, Hansford et al 1976, Hon et al 2014, Nengel 1999

Now back to you, I'm still awaiting that source for your figures for India.

Negro comes from the Latin word for black, so it's good that you've addressed that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Never ever.
Then he'll need generals for his military wing. Maybe those Nigeria Deltans.

But he sounds influential. The kind of person that can have people fighting for him while he's crossing his legs comfortably right in his house making press conferences.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2017
9jakool:

It's an online database that's constantly updated as the status of the languages change. You simply cannot cite a database like a book. The last updated date of ethnologue is 2016 as they do yearly updates.
Here is the reference list Ethnologue cited for India:
Bradley 1997, Bradley 2005, Breton 1997, Campbell and King 2011, Hugoniot 1970, Marrison 1967, Masica 1991, Matisoff et al 1996, Singh 1994a, Singh 1994b, Singh 1995a, Singh 1995b, Van Bik 2006, Van Driem 2001, Van Driem 2007

For Nigeria:
Bendor-Samuel and Hartell 1989, Blench 1992, Blench 2003, Blench 2011, Blench 2015, Campbell and King 2011, Connell 1994, Crozier and Blench 1992, Dimmendaal and Voeltz 2007, Hansford et al 1976, Hon et al 2014, Nengel 1999

Now back to you, I'm still awaiting that source for your figures for India.

Negro comes from the Latin word for black, so it's good that you've addressed that.
Nigerian with facts,

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If Kikuyus came to Naija, they would produce a president in the first election, and dislodge those northerners from government.
So true.

Kikuyu s vote with their old, sick and even dead grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 07, 2017
TayserMahiri:

very funny. grin Normal societies dont react that way
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Nowenuse:

Oga mi, 3 gbosa for you.

This is just it. I have never seen a Nigerian anywhere who is interested in comparing or bragging about Nigeria anywhere else.
If not for this thread, i highly doubt you can see Nigerians anywhere dick-measuring country's achievements, but it is online everywhere you see Kenyans VS Tanzanians, Kenyans VS Ugandans and Kenyans VS everyone else. Very soon, Kenyans VS Ethiopians will break the net, now that Ethiopia has overtaken Kenya as the largest economy in East Africa. But i trust my Ethio peeps (so cultured and easy going folks) who don't have time for display of stupidity to place kenyans where they belong.
Sadly Coupled with the Black south africans who are always freaking hot to brag about the white man's achievements. One wonders why we hardly ever come across white South africans bragging online about their country they built.

We Nigerians are so occupied with our own internal problems that we don't even have the time or luxury to count any achievements we make (and truly i love this spirit! It gives no room for complacency cheesy).
This is why you see that the number of active Kenyans on this thread equals or even surpasses the number of active Nigerians on this thread, cos Kenyans are always out on the loose, looking for the slightest opportunity to bragg about their latest achievements.

I closely followed Kenyan media recently when they (sorry, the Chinese) completed this $3 billion railway project of theirs from Mombasa to Nairobi. Mehhn shocked, i would say i was quite ashamed to see the way the entire nation and Kenyan people were all happy, jubilating and celebrating like people who were just granted independence by Queen Elizabeth. .... If it were in Nigeria, you won't find such nonsense jubilation, rather, most of us would be looking for something wrong to insult and criticize about the accomplished project. grin

The Nigerian spirit always believes there is something better to achieve.

Nigerian govt tertiary institutions are some of the cheapest in the world, yet you will see most Nigerians still complaining about the cost. Lol

Taxation and cost of living in Nigeria is quite low and even free compared to many other African countries, yet most Nigerians still complain about high cost of living and taxation.

Not until i saw the comments from Kenyans and Ethiopians here, did i know that Nigerians enjoy a very high level of freedom of speech, but most Nigerians will never believe that, we believe we are under the worst dictatorship ever.

Nigeria undoubtedly has the best entertainment industry in Africa right now, but Nigerians will never stop insulting and criticizing our entertainers, producers, directors e.t.c. We believe they must surpass Hollywood before we commend them. cheesy (forgetting that Hollywood is almost a century old).

Kenyans for instance think Nigerians promote culture too much, but in Nigeria, most people are crying that our cultures are dying and are not promoted enough cheesy

Nigerian banks are the biggest players on the continent, but 'God forbid' for you to see any Nigerian praising any bank. We believe they are the worst on earth.

Compared to other African countries, the Nigerian govt is developing more cities/urban areas at the same time with our too many states and capitals, local govts and headquarters, but not too long ago, many Nigerians were agitating for more states, more capital cities e.t.c

How many more can i mention? I must say, i love this Nigerian spirit. It must continue until we eventually take our place in the world. No time to applaud or celebrate mediocrity.

Now, restructuring and state control is the order of the day in Nigeria. Lol. I sincerely hope it comes to pass.

Maduawuchukwu, Obaaderemi, Shaytun, genieluv

Gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

Then he'll need generals for his military wing. Maybe those Nigeria Deltans.

But he sounds influential. The kind of person that can have people fighting for him while he's crossing his legs comfortably right in his house making press conferences.

Na you wan buy Gun for am?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Intentional Homicide stats from UNODC

By continent (per 100,000 people)
1. Americas - 16.3
2. Africa - 12.5
3. World - 6.2
4. Europe - 3.0
5. Oceania - 3.0
6. Asia - 2.9

Africa

Top 10 Africa (per 100,000 people)

1. Lesotho - 38.00
2. South Africa - 34.27
3. Namibia - 16.93
4. South Sudan - 13.70
5. DRC - 13.36
6. Central African Rep. - 13.09
7. Uganda - 11.84
8. Cote d'Ivoire - 11.84
9. Congo (Republic) - 10.88
10. Mali - 10.82

Top 10 Africa (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)

1. South Africa - 34.27
2. DRC - 13.36
3. Uganda - 11.84
4. Nigeria - 9.79
5. Ethiopia - 7.60
6. Tanzania - 7.01
7. Sudan - 6.45
8. Kenya - 5.75
9. Egypt - 3.23
10. Algeria - 1.37

Bottom 10 Africa (per 100,000 people)

1. Madagascar - 0.62
2. Burkina Faso - 0.71
3. Morocco - 1.05
4. Algeria - 1.37
5. Ghana - 1.70
6. Malawi - 1.78
7. Sierra Leone - 1.92
8. Seychelles - 2.15
9. Libya - 2.49
10. Mauritius - 2.71

Bottom 10 Africa (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)

1. Morocco - 1.05
2. Algeria - 1.37
3. Egypt - 3.23
4. Kenya - 5.75
5. Sudan - 6.45
6. Tanzania - 7.01
7. Ethiopia - 7.60
8. Nigeria - 9.79
9. Uganda - 11.84
10. DRC - 13.36

World
Top 10 World (per 100,000 people)
1. El Salvador - 108.64
2. Honduras - 63.75
3. Venezuela - 57.15
4. Jamaica - 43.21
5. Lesotho - 38.00
6. Belize - 34.40
7. South Africa - 34.27
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis - 33.55
9. Guatemala - 31.21
10. Trinidad and Tobago - 30.88

Top 10 World (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)
1. South Africa - 34.27
2. Brazil - 26.74
3. Colombia - 26.50
4. Mexico - 16.35
5. DRC - 13.36
6. Uganda - 11.84
7. Russia - 11.31
8. Philippines - 9.84
9. Nigeria - 9.79
10. Iraq - 8.0

Bottom 10 World (per 100,000 people)
1. Monaco - 0.00
2. Liechtenstein - 0.00
3. San Marino - 0.00
4. Andorra - 0.00
= Macau - 0.17
5. Singapore - 0.25
= Hong Kong - 0.30
6. Japan - 0.31
= French Polynesia - 0.38
7. Brunei - 0.49
8. Indonesia - 0.50
9. Austria - 0.51
10. Bahrain - 0.54

Bottom 10 World (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)
1. Japan - 0.31
2. Indonesia - 0.50
3. Spain - 0.66
4. Poland - 0.74
5. South Korea - 0.74
6. China - 0.74 (when a nation of over 1 bn people has a lower homicide than u there's a problem)
7. Italy - 0.78
8. Germany - 0.85
9. UK - 0.92
10. Morocco - 1.05

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Nowenuse:

Oga mi, 3 gbosa for you.

This is just it. I have never seen a Nigerian anywhere who is interested in comparing or bragging about Nigeria anywhere else.
If not for this thread, i highly doubt you can see Nigerians anywhere dick-measuring country's achievements, but it is online everywhere you see Kenyans VS Tanzanians, Kenyans VS Ugandans and Kenyans VS everyone else. Very soon, Kenyans VS Ethiopians will break the net, now that Ethiopia has overtaken Kenya as the largest economy in East Africa. But i trust my Ethio peeps (so cultured and easy going folks) who don't have time for display of stupidity to place kenyans where they belong.Sadly Coupled with the Black south africans who are always freaking hot to brag about the white man's achievements. One wonders why we hardly ever come across white South africans bragging online about their country they built.

We Nigerians are so occupied with our own internal problems that we don't even have the time or luxury to count any achievements we make (and truly i love this spirit! It gives no room for complacency cheesy).
This is why you see that the number of active Kenyans on this thread equals or even surpasses the number of active Nigerians on this thread, cos Kenyans are always out on the loose, looking for the slightest opportunity to bragg about their latest achievements.

I closely followed Kenyan media recently when they (sorry, the Chinese) completed this $3 billion railway project of theirs from Mombasa to Nairobi. Mehhn shocked, i would say i was quite ashamed to see the way the entire nation and Kenyan people were all happy, jubilating and celebrating like people who were just granted independence by Queen Elizabeth. .... If it were in Nigeria, you won't find such nonsense jubilation, rather, most of us would be looking for something wrong to insult and criticize about the accomplished project. grin

The Nigerian spirit always believes there is something better to achieve.

Nigerian govt tertiary institutions are some of the cheapest in the world, yet you will see most Nigerians still complaining about the cost. Lol

Taxation and cost of living in Nigeria is quite low and even free compared to many other African countries, yet most Nigerians still complain about high cost of living and taxation.

Not until i saw the comments from Kenyans and Ethiopians here, did i know that Nigerians enjoy a very high level of freedom of speech, but most Nigerians will never believe that, we believe we are under the worst dictatorship ever.

Nigeria undoubtedly has the best entertainment industry in Africa right now, but Nigerians will never stop insulting and criticizing our entertainers, producers, directors e.t.c. We believe they must surpass Hollywood before we commend them. cheesy (forgetting that Hollywood is almost a century old).

Kenyans for instance think Nigerians promote culture too much, but in Nigeria, most people are crying that our cultures are dying and are not promoted enough cheesy

Nigerian banks are the biggest players on the continent, but 'God forbid' for you to see any Nigerian praising any bank. We believe they are the worst on earth.

Compared to other African countries, the Nigerian govt is developing more cities/urban areas at the same time with our too many states and capitals, local govts and headquarters, but not too long ago, many Nigerians were agitating for more states, more capital cities e.t.c

How many more can i mention? I must say, i love this Nigerian spirit. It must continue until we eventually take our place in the world. No time to applaud or celebrate mediocrity.

Now, restructuring and state control is the order of the day in Nigeria. Lol. I sincerely hope it comes to pass.

Maduawuchukwu, Obaaderemi, Shaytun, genieluv

LMFAO @ the bolded. I'm still waiting for your response from our previous discussion about this. I gave you a long list and you cried of how much of a bitch i am grin.

Funny that you start attacking other countries thinking you're better off than them and when they throw facts to your faces you start crying " they are bragging ".

Show me a thread by SAns dedicated to your " great quiet country " grin..but there are plenty of threads here by your kind to measure everything from both countries and guess how they always end grin. The real bitches start throwing irrelevant insults and tantrums , sad lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Algerian1:
Intentional Homicide stats from UNODC

By continent (per 100,000 people)
1. Americas - 16.3
2. Africa - 12.5
3. World - 6.2
4. Europe - 3.0
5. Oceania - 3.0
6. Asia - 2.9

Africa

Top 10 Africa (per 100,000 people)

1. Lesotho - 38.00
2. South Africa - 34.27
3. Namibia - 16.93
4. South Sudan - 13.70
5. DRC - 13.36
6. Central African Rep. - 13.09
7. Uganda - 11.84
8. Cote d'Ivoire - 11.84
9. Congo (Republic) - 10.88
10. Mali - 10.82

Top 10 Africa (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)

1. South Africa - 34.27
2. DRC - 13.36
3. Uganda - 11.84
4. Nigeria - 9.79
5. Ethiopia - 7.60
6. Tanzania - 7.01
7. Sudan - 6.45
8. Kenya - 5.75
9. Egypt - 3.23
10. Algeria - 1.37

Bottom 10 Africa (per 100,000 people)

1. Madagascar - 0.62
2. Burkina Faso - 0.71
3. Morocco - 1.05
4. Algeria - 1.37
5. Ghana - 1.70
6. Malawi - 1.78
7. Sierra Leone - 1.92
8. Seychelles - 2.15
9. Libya - 2.49
10. Mauritius - 2.71

Bottom 10 Africa (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)

1. Morocco - 1.05
2. Algeria - 1.37
3. Egypt - 3.23
4. Kenya - 5.75
5. Sudan - 6.45
6. Tanzania - 7.01
7. Ethiopia - 7.60
8. Nigeria - 9.79
9. Uganda - 11.84
10. DRC - 13.36

World
Top 10 World (per 100,000 people)
1. El Salvador - 108.64
2. Honduras - 63.75
3. Venezuela - 57.15
4. Jamaica - 43.21
5. Lesotho - 38.00
6. Belize - 34.40
7. South Africa - 34.27
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis - 33.55
9. Guatemala - 31.21
10. Trinidad and Tobago - 30.88

Top 10 World (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)
1. South Africa - 34.27
2. Brazil - 26.74
3. Colombia - 26.50
4. Mexico - 16.35
5. DRC - 13.36
6. Uganda - 11.84
7. Russia - 11.31
8. Philippines - 9.84
9. Nigeria - 9.79
10. Iraq - 8.0

Bottom 10 World (per 100,000 people)
1. Monaco - 0.00
2. Liechtenstein - 0.00
3. San Marino - 0.00
4. Andorra - 0.00
= Macau - 0.17
5. Singapore - 0.25
= Hong Kong - 0.30
6. Japan - 0.31
= French Polynesia - 0.38
7. Brunei - 0.49
8. Indonesia - 0.50
9. Austria - 0.51
10. Bahrain - 0.54

Bottom 10 World (population over 35 mn) (per 100,000 people)
1. Japan - 0.31
2. Indonesia - 0.50
3. Spain - 0.66
4. Poland - 0.74
5. South Korea - 0.74
6. China - 0.74 (when a nation of over 1 bn people has a lower homicide than u there's a problem)
7. Italy - 0.78
8. Germany - 0.85
9. UK - 0.92
10. Morocco - 1.05

How are these seen as accurate , when there are countries without well kept data? . There are countries that don't even know how many die each day , how many are born ? Etc. How are we supposed to belive their stats?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ the bolded. I'm still waiting for your response from our previous discussion about this. I gave you a long list and you cried of how much of a bitch i am grin.

Funny that you start attacking other countries thinking you're better off than them and when they throw facts to your faces you start crying " they are bragging ".

Show me a thread by SAns dedicated to your " great quiet country " grin..but there are plenty of threads here by your kind to measure everything from both countries and guess how they always end grin. The real bitches start throwing irrelevant insults and tantrums , sad lol.
But the points he made in that post you quoted are accurate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
freshest4live:

But the points he made in that post you quoted are accurate.

Which points are those ? .which post are you talking about again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

How are these seen as accurate , when there are countries without well kept data? . There are countries that don't even know how many die each day , how many are born ? Etc. How are we supposed to belive their stats?

what ? i m sur all countries on the list have register of born , and declaration of death and police services that know the number of Intentional Homicide stats wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Perhaps some countries don't matter before the face of the world?

Just a thought...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2017
Algerian1:

what ? i m sur all countries on the list have register of born , and declaration of death and police services that know the number of Intentional Homicide stats wink

No , false. There are countries in that list where some deaths and births are not recorded, hence some don't even know the exact number of their population. In some of these countries there are not even proper police stations or hospitals that can record the births and deaths. So how accurate are their numbers ?. By the way can you post a link , that is if it's from a credible international body not some unknown or unrecognized organization cus there'd plenty of those and they say different things monthly. I will also get back to you about my argument.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

No , false. There are countries in that list where some deaths and births are not recorded, hence some don't even know the exact number of their population. In some of these countries there are not even proper police stations or hospitals that can record the births and deaths. So how accurate are their numbers ?. By the way can you post a link , that is if it's from a credible international body not some unknown or unrecognized organization cus there'd plenty of those and they say different things monthly. I will also get back to you about my argument.

the source is the UN united nations organisation , the UNODC , United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime so not t some unknown or unrecognized organization wink https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/about-unodc/index.html?ref=menutop

and again im sure that countries on the the list like ( South Africa , DRC , Uganda , Nigeria , Ethiopia ,Tanzania ,. Sudan , Kenya ,Egypt , Algeria , Morocco ect... ) are not a jungle without birth , death registers and polices services like you think !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.