Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309949 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hati13:

Great!
Beyoncé in Ethiopia Habesha libs (cloth).
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yesterday, I read in detail about the 1994 GC Rwanda genocide and it sicken me to death. If there any Rwandans here in this topic, please tell me from your perspective.

It reminds me of the genocide of Amharas by Oromos in 1983 EC (1991 GC). Even if it wasn't like the magnitude of Rwanda, many thousands of Amharas were slaughtered like animal back then.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
- Amara/Amhara region in Ethiopia is the poorest region in the world according to Al jazeera.
- It has 90.1% poverty rate.
- Electricity and clean water is al most unthinkable for the most part of region.
- Between 1983-2009 EC (1991-2017 GC), 5 million Amaras had been purposely killed by TPLF(Tigray People Liberation Front) and OLF(Oromo Liberation Front). Some of them were forced to jump high cliff. Some were slaughtered like animal by OLF. Some of their dead bodies had been used as a fertilizer.

This is how the mass Amaras/Amharas live.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
The UAE state is considering offering Visas at the point of entry, Dubai to all Kenyan citizens. The US has also given Kenya the greenlight to have direct US-Kenya flights.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
KENYA BEAUTY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kenyanstar:
The UAE state is considering offering Visas at the point of entry, Dubai to all Kenyan citizens. The US has also given Kenya the greenlight to have direct US-Kenya flights.
Is obinwa a Kenyan? That sounds like an Igbo name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
freshest4live:

Is obinwa a Kenyan? That sounds like an Igbo name.
No, he is the regional co-coordinator of the Dubai tourism board. Most probably a Nigerian or a west African at that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Hati13:

grin
Who now occupy most of Kenya highlands nowadays?
Are some pocket of them present in Tanzania nowadays?

Wenedem, kikuyus occupy the kenya highlands. There are still a good number of Maasai on the Northern side of Tanzania close to Kenyan border. They live astride the border from southern kenya to northern Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

So true.

Kikuyu s vote with their old, sick and even dead grin grin

Lol ok, ulicatch ama? Was responding to Nowe who sometimes speaks with his a$$
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 10, 2017
ednited:

Do you guys have a war?? Of what type?
Kinda like racial problem?

No we dont. Was talking of pre-independence wars among tribes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

[b]This is why I think Nigeria has greater freedom of expression than most African democracies. [/b]I think he wasn't ever a politician when he started this.

Definitely not more than kenya undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 10, 2017
mtis:
Stuff i like reading...

did you know that The Quantum D-Wave 2 Is 3,600 Times Faster than a Super Computer....

heck when will i get one of this babies..i'll hack entire naija an find if Nowe is a gal or not grin grin

grin That stuff can check nowenuse's hardware
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Shaytun:

Quick Facts.

At 125 trillion cubic feet, Nigeria has the 7th largest gas reserves in the world — after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United States, Algeria, and Venezuela.

Just google the top cities from those countries and compare them to Lagos and Abuja, then shut your damn mouth with shame.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Hati13:
Yesterday, I read in detail about the 1994 GC Rwanda genocide and it sicken me to death. If there any Rwandans here in this topic, please tell me from your perspective.

It reminds me of the genocide of Amharas by Oromos in 1983 EC (1991 GC). Even if it wasn't like the magnitude of Rwanda, many thousands of Amharas were slaughtered like animal back then.

Kagame might be reading this. He's a savvy guy and might follow up to see which mischievous Rwandese will try talk about that out of bounds topic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 10, 2017
iblawi:
Lagos

Are the red ones in first pic BRT buses?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Definitely not more than kenya undecided
Nigeria does have greater freedom of expression l think. Buhari's effort to curtail this slightly has put him in trouble more than often. Before Buhari anyone could say anything.
Even today you need to see how comedians throw jabs at the politicians and the president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Hati13:
- Amara/Amhara region in Ethiopia is the poorest region in the world according to Al jazeera.
- It has 90.1% poverty rate.
- Electricity and clean water is al most unthinkable for the most part of region.
- Between 1983-2009 EC (1991-2017 GC), 5 million Amaras had been purposely killed by TPLF(Tigray People Liberation Front) and OLF(Oromo Liberation Front). Some of them were forced to jump high cliff. Some were slaughtered like animal by OLF. Some of their dead bodies had been used as a fertilizer.

This is how the mass Amaras/Amharas live.

Wow wenedem! I always thought Amharas were the real owners of Ethiopia and everyone else was a guest. Did they plan to exterminate them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Nigeria does have greater freedom of expression l think. Buhari's effort to curtail this slightly as landed him in trouble more than often.

Ok. Some expressions could be bad though. Freedom of expreasion comes with its own share of responsibility. What sort of freedom was he trying to curtail? Was it the media?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Just google the top cities from those countries and compare them to Lagos and Abuja, then shut your damn mouth with shame.
RUBBISH!!!..................u can shut yours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2017
shervydman:

RUBBISH!!!..................u can shut yours.

U shut yours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Ok. Some expressions could be bad though. Freedom of expreasion comes with its own share of responsibility. What sort of freedom was he trying to curtail? Was it the media?
In the case of kanu, and few cases having to do with a pastor and perhaps a planned protest by 2 face( a legendary musical icon).
But you are right, some of it truly have to be curtailed even the media.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

U shut yours.
shut yours too...................
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:08am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

U shut yours.
But Lagos and Abuja have many parts you could mistake for Europe. Lagos is one of the largest cities in Africa full of everything that is Nigeria. Abuja is smaller but comparable to the capitals of at least 3 of these countries you mentioned.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

In the case of kanu, and few cases having to do with a pastor and perhaps a planned protest by 2 face( a legendary musical icon).
But you are right some of it truly have to be curtailed even the media.

This Kanu issue tho grin What was 2Face protesting about? I love his music. You dont really curtail freedom. The courts do the job of deciding whether whatever is said is inflammatory. I think Kanu should be allowed to form his party and seek independence via ballot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 10, 2017
shervydman:

shut yours too...................

Ok. Lets both shut mouth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

But Lagos and Abuja have many parts you could mistake for Europe. Lagos is one of the largest cities in Africa full of everything. Abuja is smaller but comparable to the capitals of at least 3 of these countries you mentioned.
abeg, leave am jare.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

But Lagos and Abuja have many parts you could mistake for Europe. Lagos is one of the largest cities in Africa full of everything. Abuja is smaller but comparable to the capitals of at least 3 of these countries you mentioned.

But you know how of an eyesore Lagos city can be compared to those cities. But lets not go there angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This Kanu issue tho grin What was 2Face protesting about? I love his music. You dont really curtail freedom. The courts do the job of deciding whether whatever is said is inflammatory. I think Kanu should be allowed to form his party and seek independence via ballot.
On the 2face protest......
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/punchng.com/tuface-cancelled-protest/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiVr-mr7f3UAhUNLFAKHfStC1cQFggiMAE&usg=AFQjCNGIEf7mC-Eyyhg1EKVGmK6VSfUt7w
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Do you belive that there was counter protest organized or the guy was intimidated?.
I believe he was intimidated, though l have no proof. But it's difficult to find such cases though, at least since 1999, and even now in this present system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.