Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6338791 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shaytun:

And to those shoutiing IQ ....IQ!!.............we no be mate na.grin

Or have you forgotten nigerians have the highest IQ Amongst African countries.grin.

https://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

There you are grin dont go forgetten next time.

Dude you must be having one small IQ not to realize that what ya posted is all about racism..seriously what's wrong with naija peeps

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Sorry, I dont do movements ! Tell me about Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba being victims of whites, not Nigerian leaders. So what the heck was Bubu doing in London for months if the same 'white imperialists' were responsible for his poisoning? You see why I dont join movements because of the contempt with which they treat the human mind!
Dude the General is recruiting....man ya got sign up.. He thinks ya an igbo..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
gallivant:

Relax mumu. Did Buhari bring you any gifts from his vacation at Windsor palace?
ur own problem is hereditary.......it'll take a very long time to be resolved. sorry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
mtis:

Dude you must be having one small IQ not to realize that what ya posted is all about racism..seriously what's wrong with naija peeps
u must have one tiny IQ not to realize that what is posted is not about racism.......seriously, what is wrong with Kenyan peeps?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Are u a Bubu sycophant?
no, I'm not......but I hate it when dummies like u guys make jest of a sick person.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
mtis:

Cool down man ..I was just suggesting coz sometimes to an outsider naija feels like a country full of savages..I know there are good news from your place but ya gt agree with me that there is something wrong..
there's something wrong with Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
mtis:

To be fair I do sympathise with your President.The guy is sick an the country is in trouble..Honestly I do wish him well.I do hope he recovers
thanks....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
mtis:

Dude the General is recruiting....man ya got sign up.. He thinks ya an igbo..

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

no, I'm not......but I hate it when dummies like u guys make jest of a sick person.

I havent been jesting. A president residing in a foreign country for that long due to illness is a serious issue. The only time I heard of a comparable situation was when the president of Somalia and his entire government was operating from Nairobi. Anyway, lemmi leave Buhari alone for ur happiness sake cheesy I noticed u and freshest are DANites grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
He said he was going on vacation. Check video no mention of any medical check up.
mtis:

Dang it the whites are at it again..next time I think Buhari should go to S.A for medical check up instead of Europe.. Just my thoughts cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

ur own problem is hereditary.......it'll take a very long time to be resolved. sorry.

My only problem is Nigerians and their big flat heads.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I havent been jesting. A president residing in a foreign country for that long due to illness is a serious issue. The only time I heard of a comparable situation was when the president of Somalia and his entire government was operating from Nairobi. Anyway, lemmi leave Buhari alone for ur happiness sake cheesy I noticed u and freshest are DANites grin
when buhari was in London, he was not operating from there, he handed over power to his vice.

yeah, we're danites......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
GenBuhari:
He said he was going on vacation.

VACATION

What are these jokes all about? Are Nigerians this thick?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

when buhari was in London, he was not operating from there, he handed over power to his vice.

yeah, we're danites......

Okay. And now he's operating from his crib grin
Has he taken back his powers?

Hopefully DANites can make a change coz some of your ppl need deliverance from backward thinking

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Okay. And now he's operating from his crib grin
Has he taken back his powers?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
gallivant:

My only problem is Nigerians and their big flat heads.
ur only problem is Nigerians and their big flat head.... read it slowly and carefully. if u can find sense in it, u can still be recycled, but if u cant, u need to be disposed to the earth, at least u'll be useful as a manure.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

VACATION

What are these jokes all about? Are Nigerians this thick?
that person is a buhari sycophant, u can see it from his moniker. so, stop d generalization.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

that person is a buhari sycophant, u can see it from his moniker. so, stop d generalization.

What kind of common goals do you share with a sycophant at DAN?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
TayserMahiri:

What kind of common goals do you share with a sycophant at DAN?
the mission of DAN is quite different.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

ur only problem is Nigerians and their big flat head.... read it slowly and carefully. if u can find sense in it, u can still be recycled, but if u cant, u need to be disposed to the earth, at least u'll be useful as a manure.

Boo hoo..your feelings are hurt. I ask you again, do you want a cookie?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

oh yeah..... if u can send it to me, I wouldn't mind. wink

I did but the Nigerians officials wanted a bribe, so no cookie for you mumu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

the mission of DAN is quite different.

ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
gallivant:

I did but the Nigerians officials wanted a bribe, so no cookie for you mumu.
gallivant:

Boo hoo..your feelings are hurt. I ask you again, do you want a cookie?

when ur science teacher told u that u're a higher animal, the teacher lied to u cos u're not( u need to fine that vagabond for misleading u ). u are actually lower than an earthworm.

i, as a friendly person tried to make peace with everyone I meet on this thread but u're rigid in ur character. even animals still make friends with people, no wonder, animals are left to roam the greenery part of Nairobi and a fool like u is quarantined in the most slummish part of the city.

student of a vagabond!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol

Why so sad? OK I will send you a dozen cookies so you can share with bubu. Don't be sad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
gallivant:
Lol

Why so sad? OK I will send you a dozen cookies so you can share with bubu. Okay?
no, I'm not sad.I'm just sad that the cyber world have u in attendance. anybody that takes the internet away from u has done the cyber world a great deal that vinton Cerf and Robert Khan can never do.

the fool doesnt even have the gut to quote me.

son of a coward!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nokras Riverine, Muranga County, Kenya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
`

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

no, I'm not sad.I'm just sad that the cyber world have u in attendance. anybody that takes the internet away from u has done the cyber world a great deal that vinton Cerf and Robert Khan can never do.

the fool doesnt even have the gut to quote me.

son of a coward!

Lol

Who is **** Vinton Cerf and Robert Khan? Scratch that, I don't care. I also live in the real world not some cyber world. Did you get the cookies? kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lionessza2:

LMFAO, I don't know but it's possible. That terrorist is capable of anything grin. I put his name in inverted comas to show that I was not referring to him specifically but to the likes of him aka the Boko boys and igbo cultists grin. In poogeria you can have a 5 year old wife and no one will say shyt, you will be celebrated and mimicked instead being arrested grin grin

Marcelo's mother was 8 when she married the excetuted 45 year old flat headed drug peddler grin grin grin
Oh lol didn't see this, at least I know my mom, do you know yours? your mom was a frustrated prostitute and scumbag just like you, it flows in the blood, after having numerous sex partners she bore you and threw you away in the bush, you were picked and raised in the streets, I also learnt you were raped at the tender age of 3 which has made you emotionally unstable, little wonder you grew up to continue with the trade your mom bequeathed on you, you are a vagabond for life and your stupidity is to be made the 8th wonder of the world..lol quote my moniker in full any time you wish to mention me so I could give you your life history, no thanks...what are superiors for grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
gallivant:

Lol

Who is **** Vinton Cerf and Robert Khan? Scratch that, I don't care. I also live in the real world not some cyber world. Did you get the cookies? kiss
lol.....if u don't know them, why can't u ask ur vagabond teacher? or better still google search them, at least u have the fastest internet speed in d continent, maybe ur brain is faster to go on a sabbatical leave than ur finger could type the names into Google.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:

lol.....if u don't know them, why can't u ask ur vagabond teacher? or better still google search them, at least u have the fastest internet speed in d continent, maybe ur brain is faster to go on a sabbatical leave than ur finger could type the names into Google.

You talk about teachers but type like a 7 year old. Did you learn about vagabond in google? Anyways, I here you have rats in Aso rock; by rats you mean rodents or the scumbags running Nigeria? I need clarification.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nyeri County, Kenya

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.