Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6544129 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

see me see trouble........how do u hand oil blocs to people?
Ask Alakija the richest black woman in the world who got an oil block from IBB for being his late wife's hairdresser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

don't go there.....SA is worse when it gets to inequality of wealth. don't
You must be having some sweet dreams.Ask yourself why your people are risking a deep blue sea path to get to Spain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

Ask Alakija the richest black woman in the world who got an oil block from IBB for being his wife hairdresser
that's her fortune.....u can ask Isabel dos Santos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
You must be having some sweet dreams.Ask yourself why your people are risking a deep blue sea path to get to Spain
what are we talking about...what are u saying?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

that's her fortune.....u can ask Isabel dos Santos.
Illegal fortune
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

what are we talking about...what are u saying?
mediterreanean sea?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

Illegal fortune
u can say that as long as u want.....most billionaires have their own share of opportunity. u can't tell me she's d only one that got an oil bloc, the most important thing is how u use ur fortune. some got oil blocs but not on Forbes list.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
[sub][/sub]
realjoker:
pained? grin the only pained set of people we know are the one currently crying from ICC to FIFA to come to their rescue after happy trigger ready Soldiers has cleared their doubts. Moreover Biafra or death is your theme song.

Lol!

So you are no longer interested in your deluded dick measuring contest with Kenya and RSA? grin

It's now about Biafra?

The shame is on you. Hundreds of pages trying to disprove what is obvious and falling short, and now you felt you can transfer your aggression on Biafrans? grin

This thread was even opened by one of the so called patriotic Nigerians, isn't it interesting?

The shame is on you. Keep wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
mediterreanean sea?
we're talking about inequalities of wealth, we'll come back to Mediterranean sea later.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

u can say that as long as u want.....most billionaires have their own share of opportunity. u can't tell me she's d only one that got an oil bloc, the most important thing is how u use ur fortune. some got oil blocs but not on Forbes list.
She didn't do anything got the oil block and gave it to ExxonMobil do all the work and maintained equity in it.This is wealth meant for 170 million people shared to one family. She makes over $50 million dollars a month
Isn't it better this money is shared to Nigerian in the form of social security?She used the money to buy $100 million dollar property in Hyde Park London.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
pazienza:
[sub][/sub]

Lol!

So you are no longer interested in your deluded dick measuring contest with Kenya and RSA? grin

It's now about Biafra?

The shame is on you. Hundreds of pages trying to disprove what is obvious and falling short, and now you felt you can transfer your aggression on Biafrans? grin

This thread was even opened by one of the so called patriotic Nigerians, isn't it interesting?

The shame is on you. Keep wailing.

don't bring ur biafra whatever here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Inequality is worse in Nigeria than South Africa and most African countries. That is why despite a GDP per capita that is better than many countries across West, East and Central Africa, Nigeria ranks right at the bottom of many development indices with counties like Somalia. Nigeria has a wealthy elite with shortcuts to great wealth (which the basterds often stash or invest abroad), a small middle class and massive impoverishment among the masses.

South Africa to be fair has a welfare system miles above Nigeria which limits the most extreme levels of poverty. There are still problems though bridging the massive wealth gap between the white and Asian minorities and black South Africans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pazienza(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

don't bring ur biafra whatever here.

Are you well at all?

It was your brother who brought Biafra here, simply because I told him the truth about Nigeria.

Nigerians are apparently allergic to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
DutchBruh:

She didn't do anything got the oil block and gave it to ExxonMobil do all the work and maintained equity in it.This is wealth meant for 170 million people shared to one family. She makes over $50 million dollars a month
Isn't it better this money is shared to Nigerian in the form of social security?She used the money to buy $100 million dollar property in Hyde Park London.
she has foundations, she's a philanthropist.....if u wanna benefit from her, check roseofsharon.com.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
pazienza:

Are you well at all?

It was your brother who brought Biafra here, simply because I told him the truth about Nigeria.

Nigerians are apparently allergic to the truth.
forget it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Inequality is worse in Nigeria than South Africa and most African countries. That is why despite a GDP per capita that is better than many countries across West, East and Central Africa, Nigeria ranks right at the bottom of many development indices with counties like Somalia. Nigeria has a wealthy elite with shortcuts to great wealth (which the basterds often stash or invest abroad), a small middle class and massive impoverishment among the masses.

South Africa to be fair has a welfare system miles above Nigeria which limits the most extreme levels of poverty. There are still problems though bridging the massive wealth gap between the white and Asian minorities and black South Africans.
how many African countries do u know about their inequalities?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

Some oil blocs are richer than others. Alakija happened on her wealth by sheer dumb luck. She got an oil bloc, got technical partners to drill and extract, and she makes loads of money from royalties. That's how she happened on her wealth. If many of these oligarchs who made their money from their closeness to the corridors of power had any real vision, they could have been far richer than they already are. Dangote who keeps expanding his wealth is not even as lucky as the likes of Alakija, Otedola, Indimi etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

Some oil blocs are richer than others. Alakija happened on her wealth by sheer dumb luck. She got an oil block, got technical partners to drill and extract, and she makes loads of money from royalties. That's how she happened on her wealth. If many of these oligarchs who made their money from their closeness to the corridors of power had any real vision, they could have been far richer than they already are. Dangote who keeps expanding his wealth is not even as lucky as the likes of Alakija, Otedola, Indimi etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

we're talking about inequalities of wealth, we'll come back to Mediterranean sea later.
South Africa has the biggest (black) middle class in the whole continent even Egypt can't ufck with us.And please don't act like you don't understand the relevance of mediterreanean in this context.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
South Africa has the biggest (black) middle class in the whole continent even Egypt can't ufck with us.And please don't act like you don't understand the relevance of mediterreanean in this context.
SA has d largest (black) middle class in Africa. keep deluding urself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

how many African countries do u know about their inequalities?

The UN Development Index gives the true picture of quality of life in a country, and not bullshit about GDP per capita. The US has a better GDP per capita than several countries with better living standards for its citizens than the US. Nigeria ranks only above the most impoverished of countries in several metrics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Some oil blocs are richer than others. Alakija happened on her wealth by sheer dumb luck. She got an oil bloc, got technical partners to drill and extract, and she makes loads of money from royalties. That's how she happened on her wealth. If many of these oligarchs who made their money from their closeness to the corridors of power had any real vision, they could have been far richer than they already are. Dangote who keeps expanding his wealth is not even as lucky as the likes of Alakija, Otedola, Indimi etc.
God bless u for this......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The UN Development Index gives the true picture of quality of life in a country, and not bullshit about GDP per capita. The US has a better GDP per capita than several countries with better living standards for its citizens than the US. Nigeria ranks only above the most impoverished of countries in several metrics.
I asked for Africa and not US
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
samsobo24:
EKO Atlantic city
Lekki smart city project
Imperial international business city
Lekki free trade Zone (largest in west Afrrica)
Badagry deep sea port
Lekki international Airport
Orange Island
4th Mainland Bridge
Lagos Light rail Project
Lagos Water transport with marine police
Construction of the Largest single refinery in Africa and not Only Africa.
Independent power project (4,000mw)
Plans and innovative projects to further make Lagos the smartest city in Africa:
Distribution of E-waste bin and compactors
Replacement of Danfo buses with World class air condition buses.
Introducing more free WIFI services in BRT buses and parks.
Decoration of more bridges and bus stops
Introduction of more bus terminals
Mechanised sweeping of Major roads
Emergency Helipad service
World class smart security vehicles
Swift Emergency service and disaster management.
Ensuring of water metering in Lagos

More:
World class Oshodi transport interchange
Creating more BRT lanes and decongestion of Lagos traffic
More Health care service delivery with primary health centres scattered across the local governments of the state.
There many projects I sm even oblivious about that I know some would know.

well,if u think I am framing up anything here or just forming anything,Google is your friend.
I love Lagos
I Love Nigeria

Yes, Nigeria is building big and fast, that is a fact. But don't you for a second think other countries are just sitted there. Many are in fact out doing ya. I'll juxtapose your listed projects with similar/related ones in Kenya as an example

-EKO Atlantic city - Konza technopolis city
-Lekki smart city project - Tatu city
-Imperial international business city - lamu, Isiolo and lodwar resort cities, pick any
-Lekki free trade Zone (largest in west Afrrica) - Dongo kundu, lamu and kilindini free trade zones
-Badagry deep sea port - Lamu port(largest in Africa on completion), 2nd container terminal in MSA port(already handles almost as much cargo as all Naija ports combined)
-Lekki international Airport - Isiolo Intl airport (completed this yr), lamu Intl airport, lokichogio Intl airport, All part of LAPSSET
-Orange Island - Lamu island port
-4th Mainland Bridge - 3 Bridges u/c under dongo-kundu project in MSA
-Lagos Light rail Project - Nairobi commuter rail, Nai-Kigali SGR, LAPSSET electric SGR (1700km)
-Lagos Water transport with marine police - We've nothing here, kudos Lagos
-Construction of the Largest single refinery in Africa and not Only Africa. - Construction of largest port in Africa, Largest wind power project in Africa, Largest Geothermal plant in Africa
-Independent power project (4,000mw) - refer above
-Plans and innovative projects to further make Lagos the smartest city in Africa - Nairobi is already Africa's smartest city http://allafrica.com/stories/201502111448.html
-Distribution of E-waste bin and compactors - kudos
-Replacement of Danfo buses with World class air condition buses. - Nairobi Matatus go as far as having screens on every chair, WiFi, air conditioning, etc to attract customers.
-Introducing more free WIFI services in BRT buses and parks - refer above
-Decoration of more bridges and bus stops - decoration of all Kenyan bridges started this March. a fine of ksh 85000 is charged on offenders. But bus stops ain't good
-Mechanised sweeping of Major roads- Already started in by highway maintainance in 3 motorways in Nairobi
-Emergency Helipad service - search HeliHub.com
-World class smart security vehicles - was launched by the Kibaki admin btn 2002 -2007
-Swift Emergency service and disaster management - we lag here
-Ensuring of water metering in Lagos - metered water is in all 5 major Kenyan urban areas

And this is just mere Kenya, what of turbo charged Ethiopia, wealthy Algeria or mighty South Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

SA has d largest (black) middle class in Africa. keep deluding urself.
deluding myself? I hope you not supposing that country is Nigeria,that would be the biggest joke ever told

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
deluding myself? I hope you not supposing that country is Nigeria,that would be the biggest joke ever told
why are u running around....did I mention any country to u? I only dispute ur claim of having d largest (black) middle class in Africa. simple.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

she has foundations, she's a philanthropist.....if u wanna benefit from her, check roseofsharon.com.
lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

why are u running around....did I mention any country to u? I only dispute ur claim of having d largest (black) middle class in Africa. simple.
you are disputing it with what source? in your mind,what country do you think has large black middle class?...i'll wait

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayceon:
you are disputing it with what source? in your mind,what country do you think has large black middle class?...i'll wait
forget it.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
shervydman:

forget it.....
HAHA I knew the truth will sting like a swarm of bees

If you can comprehend the info on the graph...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ SA excellence ☆☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.