Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,284 members, 7,904,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6396623 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Guy abeg forget this people so the thread can die it's natural death.
ur head de there

Them the happy as we de talk to dem kikikik dem just love this forum eehh

Entertainment for that place no reach there has to be a Nigerian in every song in sa before it becomes popular u would be surprised at how popular particular is there a song I only heard yesterday

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Engineer behind the GENERATOR REPUBLIC... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
More pictures of Kenya please we wanna see em DIE FROM JEALOUSY. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
popizaino:
abeg tell me about the midland bro.am already tired of dstv and their wahala
I think we are still stuck with dstv and startimes until TSTV comes on stream.Midland shows a lot of football,almost all EPL matches on matchday.It costs a flat rate of 2500naira per month.It is owned by Splash fm.Their problem is their small size and you have to go to splashfm when you need to subscribe or buy the decoder.Let's see what tstv will do.I heard they got a tax break of 3years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kolaaderin: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Are you guys still measuring dicks here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just30:
Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in the forum. grin
Just30:
Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jayceon:
genocide grin

That's right. If these flat heads had at least tried to put up a fight we would call it a glorious death!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in the forum. grin
Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in this forum.
was never in your dick measuring contest in the first place.
How is everyone shot doing ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2017
The Yorubas who speak the different dialects are the original settlers of the land (they themselves would have been migrants from elsewhere). Ijebus are certainly not originally Yoruba however, they were colonized and assimilated by Old Oyo, so were the Egba group, Ondo is a Yoruba settlement but it wasn't under Oyo, it was autonomous.

Maduawuchukwu:

Who do you think were the tribes in the west before the Yoruba came? Or rather which living tribes will bear close similarities with them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in the forum. grin Yes, and we found out yours is the smallest in this forum.
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Just30:
was never in your dick measuring contest in the first place.
How is everyone shot doing ?
Hahaha,that's how insecure and uptight the kenyan ninnies are.The e-diot gave you a lashing even though you are Ghanaian.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by crazyiguana: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
obaaderemi:
Hahaha,that's how insecure and uptight the kenyan ninnies are.The e-diot gave you a lashing even though you are Ghanaian.
grin grin grin they have a crisis of identifying who is who and who is what
East African problem

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
obaaderemi:
I think we are still stuck with dstv and startimes until TSTV comes on stream.Midland shows a lot of football,almost all EPL matches on matchday.It costs a flat rate of 2500naira per month.It is owned by Splash fm.Their problem is their small size and you have to go to splashfm when you need to subscribe or buy the decoder.Let's see what tstv will do.I heard they got a tax break of 3years.
thank you bro. But can it work in Osun state pardon my curiosity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2017
RiverRun Estates by Cytonn Real Estate---Nairobi cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIlqZBd9qFw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Jayceon:
the savagery shocked

Breaking news: Jacob zuma is now a chief In Nigeria grin grin grin amazing country lol. Zuma can't get such in his own Zululand but can achieve this in Naija grin this says a lot about that entity grin. O.m.g , he even has a street named after him and a huge statue to " honour" him grin damn! I have respect for zuma , the man's good cheesy. What's next ? Are they going to name lagos zuma city grin grin Abuja, pres zuma city ? grin grin. This country never ceases to amaze, naija I hail thee grin. Maybe I should visit naija , I'm sure I will come back a queen grin grin grin

I have always been suspicious of Zuma's head shape grin and the corruption allegations always following him around, now i know we have been scammed grin . They used their juju to blind us , we elected a flat head grin. He is actually their chief and not a south african grin . Damn ! grin.

Thatha msholozi grin soon bazokwenza I president grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2017
The Ridge By Cytonn Real Estate--Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPQmTcKnRSI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
allcomage:

Taysermahiri! you have come again with your killer pictures. Your opponents have run out pictures and suddenly become spectators LOL kindly remind the best time of the year to visit Kenya for tourism.

https://www.safaribookings.com/kenya/best-time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
kwametut:
Taysher and MuAfrica please show us your towns and cities from different counties of Kenya. MORE PHOTOS OF KENYA PLEASE...

lol grin
My assumption is that your misspelling my name is a result of a heavy tongue.

Nakuru

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Masinga TT Autocross, Machakos County, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Aberdare Raia Rally, Nyandarua County, Kenya

Raia is Swahili for Citizen

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Xtreme Motorsports Kenya

cool

Dont mistake those tracks for rivers. Jut slow down and meander grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yeah thats a Gyrocopter wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kenyan Road Races

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
``

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
`

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.