Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,464 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6328247 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Every country in the world is gives a sh..it about rugby?
A sport that's only played by a handful of nations and not even among the top 10 sports in the world.
There a more countries participating in a fifa world cup than there are countries playing professional rugby.

For a sport that's for "Real men" yall are ranked pretty poorly, second to bottom. Even freaking Tonga is ranked higher than you guys, seriously a country who's total population isn't up to Nairobi's.
Nigeria might take rugby seriously tomorrow and still rank better than yall.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Yoooh Meiji, raise your rugby and stop acting up ! Your boys need to stop taking suya and start eating some really nutritious food if they want to make it to tier 1 rugby

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Atleast yall admire something about Nigeria.
The average Nigerian does not give 2 s.hit about Kenya.
There's nothing to admire about you guy's... Nothing
Your country, like most developing countries, is plagued by so many problems.
Nigerian hear something about Kenya and we are like "mehn, it's kenya".

I admire the natural beauty of Kenya (Nigeria's landscape isn't as beautiful).
I admire its wildlife (everytin na meat for Nigeria - any creature unlucky to meet Nigerian citizens end up in a pot grin)
I admire its cultural heritage and diversity.
I admire its rich literary tradition like Nigeria and loved Ngugi wa Thiong'o in school.
I admire its distance runners who bring pride to the country.

And yes, I do believe Kenya has made bigger development strides than Nigeria in recent years.

Let's bring back some maturity to the thread and avoid the schoolyard taunts. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I admire its wildlife (everytin na meat for Nigeria - any creature unlucky to meet Nigerian citizens end up in a pot grin)
I admire its rich literary tradition like Nigeria and loved Ngugi wa Thiong'o in school.

And yes, I do believe Kenya has made bigger development strides than Nigeria in recent years.

Let's bring back some maturity to the thread and avoid the schoolyard taunts. smiley
Nigeria has wildlife too, not as popular as that of Kenya. Not everything is meat in Nigeria, rather you can say generally this seems to be the case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please Naija what is it? Italy buries 26 Nigerian women — most without a name.

How bad is it back there? This is the Super League of Drowning Migrants !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wont be surprised if a ninja amongst you is saying "WOW, look at those coffins kiss kiss kiss I wonna go to Europe cry " grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are so obsessed with Nigeria, even patriotic Nigerians do not have your kind of passion for this country, it's awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
All those people trying to compare rugby and football (its called football not soccer,okay?) on this thread need some serious brain reset...
Rugby is even ranked below sports like ice hockey, tennis,cricket, basketball,volleyball and baseball..
And this masia are bragging about it like its some big deal...they aren't even ranked among the top 20 in the world.. a sport that's followed by less than 500 million people... it's even rugby 7s they brag about....smh...

Please stick to ur marathon,its what u are known best at.....

Its been a while tho,my guys Shervydman,Obaaderemi,shaytun,Provebez,Oni1kenobi,forgiveness... and of course the awaseome photographer tyahsermeri
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daejoyoung:

You are so obsessed with Nigeria, even patriotic Nigerians do not have your kind of passion for this country, it's awesome.

It was in the news just seen it in CNN
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Danielnino00:
All those people trying to compare rugby and football (its called football not soccer,okay?) on this thread need some serious brain reset...
Rugby is even ranked below sports like ice hockey, tennis,cricket, basketball,volleyball and baseball..
And this masia are bragging about it like its some big deal...they aren't even ranked among the top 20 in the world.. a sport that's followed by less than 500 million people... it's even rugby 7s they brag about....smh...

Its been a while tho,my guys Shervydman,Obaaderemi,shaytun,Provebez,Oni1kenobi,forgiveness... and of course the awaseome photographer tyahsermeri
grin grin

Long time man! Your too late for the Rugby debate. Its over grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Danielnino00:

grin grin
Of course football is the most competitive sport in the world, even female football with all the discrimination and gender bias against it, still has more nations enrolled and more followers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin grin

Nope ...
l just learnt about them now from you, never knew we had a Rugby team and l can bet that the majority of sports loving Nigerians are ignorant of the actual existence of this team.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Daejoyoung:

I swear my broda. Him life must dey boring c as e carry anoda man country for head like gala I cannot imagine an average Nigerian obsessing over an environment dat does not affect their life in any way like this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

It was in the news just seen it in CNN

It is past 1am in Kenya and you are awake on a Nigerian forum discussing about Nigeria. Oga ur case no b ere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2017
darfay:

It is past 1am in Kenya and you are awake on a Nigerian forum discussing about Nigeria. Oga ur case no b ere

Dude, just die! Its FURAHIDAY if ya know what that means.

I know the 26 dead women hurt your fickle soul and got you from your fox hole .

Tell me if anyone of them was your relative I could assist with the mourning.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Long time man! Your too late for the Rugby debate. Its over grin

grin Its never over grin

Football isn't just a sport its a language... an attitude and a way of life....
Football is building bridges all over the world...its eliminating racism, gender discrimination, poverty war and conflict...

Honestly, mentioning football in the same breath as Ruby is an insult to humanity.. don't ever try it again grin grin

Just look at this Syrian fans amidst the crisis rocking their country,they came out en mass to support their country (who played their game in another country ) in their world cup qualifier game against Australia...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2017
If your country ain't recognized in football nationwide,then in sorry....It ain't recognized as a sport loving nation....

Just look at Syrian football fans...

Can Rugby bring them together like this

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Of course football is the most competitive sport in the world, even female football with all the discrimination and gender bias against it, still has more nations enrolled and more followers.

I can bet my balls that female football has more fan base than rugby as a whole grin grin

Goodnight brother!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Wont be surprised if a ninja amongst you is saying "WOW, look at those coffins kiss kiss kiss I wonna go to Europe cry " grin

Dude, just die! Its FURAHIDAY if ya know what that means.

I know the 26 dead women hurt your fickle soul and got you from your fox hole .

Tell me if anyone of them was your relative I could assist with the mourning.

You know, not everything is not worth the crude, playground jokes. You're supposed to be better than this. It's pretty distasteful to exploit dead bodies in such a crass fashion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Danielnino00:

grin Its never over grin

Football isn't just a sport its a language... an attitude and a way of life....
Football is building bridges all over the world...its eliminating racism, gender discrimination, poverty war and conflict...

Honestly, mentioning football in the same breath as Ruby is an insult to humanity.. don't ever try it again grin grin

Just look at this Syrian fans amidst the crisis rocking their country,they came out en mass to support their country (who played their game in another country ) in their world cup qualifier game against Australia...

No one is equating soccer to rugby. I'm a big football fan myself. But dont imagine for a minute that rugby is unpopular. I can share images of rugdy fans carnivals and its always fantastic. Instead of supporting your rugby players who are giving it their all to get better you'd rather bring them down simply because you have football. Yet we all know how far yo will go in the world cup grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You know, not everything is not worth the crude, playground jokes. You're supposed to be better than this. It's pretty distasteful to exploit dead bodies in such a crass fashion.

Excuse my language. I have seen so many dead bodies here (even selfies) so I thought Naija pipu are used to dead bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Wow, he's still missing? That reminds me of Mwamnuadzi of MRC grin
Yep.

Don't forget Buhari was a coup leader afew years ago. Such leaders exterminate opposition fast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

WTH? Is he still the president? Thats some complicated stuff. I thought Zims couldnt be ur colony because you have whitie grin

Here in the East you wont find a colony. But you can get our southern neighbor we don giv a sht about them! Those slowpokes are burning day old chicks simply because they're imported from Kenya ! Trying so hard to reduce Kenyan domination. Otherwise for us, please only expect to work with us as equals grin We already have a few colonies ourselves, tho it seems they're trying to fight for independence instead of erecting statues for us! So much for being nice.
Uncle Bob is irreplaceable grin

The sad part is that they have chased his wife away. cry

She's a headache but I don't know if grandpa Bob will be around for so long with her on the run. We dont want him stressed. They have made their point. Let her return and take care of Bob in his old age undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yoooh Meiji, raise your rugby and stop acting up ! Your boys need to stop taking suya and start eating some really nutritious food if they want to make it to tier 1 rugby

We don't give 2 bleeps about rugby. Yall aren't even good at rugby ��, second to last in world rankings, even with all the ugali wey yall dey download.
With all the "nutritious" meals yall take, you can't outrank even Tonga.
Namibia and SA are the only teams repping Africa well in that weird sport.

FYI suya over anything yall eating over there.
Suya is Bae.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

No one is equating soccer to rugby. I'm a big football fan myself. But dont imagine for a minute that rugby is unpopular. I can share images of rugdy fans carnivals and its always fantastic. Instead of supporting your rugby players who are giving it their all to get better you'd rather bring them down simply because you have football. Yet we all know how far yo will go in the world cup grin
Rugby is unpopular here, we can't support a sport that we don't even like..
Yall that like rugby, support your players so they'll improve in the rugby rankings.
Second to last is as good as last. Shameful for a country that prides itself as a rugby loving nation.

We're going to the world cup... Can't say the same for yall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Meh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:53am On Nov 18, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

FYI suya over anything yall eating over there.
Suya is Bae.

Monkey meat, snakes,monitor lizards is bae in Nigeria. I would rather die than touch any Nigerian made ''delicacies''.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2017
gallivant:

Monkey meat, snakes,monitor lizards is bae in Nigeria. I would rather die than touch any Nigerian made ''delicacies''.
cow blood is bae in kenya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Blueberrie:

naah I'm an oldie. probably older than you cheesy
only started being active when I realised there are weird Kenyan stories always making their way to front page and how much the Nigerians love them, otherwise I couldn't care about your local issues
Good for you then,you're an oldie on nairaland. So you've been here for a long time.Can you see the time some of your brothers left the site last night and how early they'd gotten here today?Their lives seem to revolve around Nigeria. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2017
darfay:

That guy deserves a pension from Seun Osewa. He got here a young,he will probably die with his mind on Nigeria and his last word will be "nairaland".1am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

They just seem to admire us more. coolIt goes without saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Just so you know I'm fighting for honesty I'd have given you two likes! Naijjans why can't you be like this dude?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
kikuyu1:

Just so you know I'm fighting for honesty I'd have given you two likes! Naijjans why can't you be like this dude?
Many Nigerians here have said more than what that guy said. But you Kenyans are the liars here always covering up your own smelly shortcomings with lies. You especially -is good at that. There are things to admire about both countries no matter how much anyone tries to twist things. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.