Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6328021 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't blame me. I was surprised too the iidiot went on reddit for the first time today after hearing about it here. My son, people will put you and her/him in the m basket if you keep defending him/him. grin
Haah nice one grin..do you know how it sounds to say you are someone's father and you are a nigeria.? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
Why? Because you never sound like a grownup.I am not joking. This time around, I am as serious as a heart attack. Ask your buddy,Tasha if you doubt me. grin

Man sometimes I joke around to uplift people mostly naijas coz they are one hell of stressed dudes.. grin.I also wish you well plus your president grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daejoyoung:

LMAO, why you wanna cover her ass man? it only makes you look pathetic.
I know her an she was being sarcastic. Don't you guys take a joke for real
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
And kenya is still having problem holding and having an "Erection" cheesycheesy gringrin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42026459
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shaytun:

Because you act like one....

Man that is one ugly naija fellow.is it you Shaytun? Please stop posting ya ugliness here i feel offended by seen that..its just not fair for others to bare this grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Just about to switch off the lights an sleep. Which reminds of something..do you guys get power bill.yap that thing you get to pay for electricity..dang it i forgot ya don't have any stable power ..good nite an enjoy the blackout grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
mtis:

Man that is one ugly naija fellow.is it you Shaytun? Please stop posting ya ugliness here i feel offended by seen that..its just not fair for others to bare this grin
Heye,

Could you help me I'D what these structures on Konza are, the green patch

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
mtis:
Just about to switch off the lights an sleep. Which reminds of something..do you guys get power bill.yap that thing you get to pay for electricity..dang it i forgot ya don't have any stable power ..good nite an enjoy the blackout grin

Now dont be lazy....

Make sure you finish that school homework beforw you go to bed.....okay....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Julius Berger park Abuja....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good thing that the rugby talks has died down..

don't ever bring it up again... grin grin

Greetings from LasGidi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
God bless Kenya..

God bless Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Danielnino00:
God bless Kenya..

God bless Nigeria grin
Amen grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Muafrika2:

Heye,

Could you help me I'D what these structures on Konza are, the green patch
Not sure but working on it ..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by crazyiguana: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
just Nairobi

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
TayserMahiri:

nah, never been active there. Tanzanians are a tad bit too slowpoke for my liking. Do you?
Wanadharau Nai sana kuiweka level moja na Dar, hizi picha unapost hapa ata za Kenya are needed there. Bomb them out of existence man. You got too many nice pictures

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
mtis:

Not sure but working on it ..
smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Copa Lagos 2017 loading.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful music..better than the English version grin
Yemi Alade - Na Gode (Swahili Version Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7fy-UiHfM
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Danielnino00:
Good thing that the rugby talks has died down..

don't ever bring it up again...
grin grin

Greetings from LasGidi grin
Another view of that street after dark.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
mtis:

grin....the Swahili version may be better, that's to the average Swahili speaker, what u understand better will always be better.

Yemi Alade is d only Nigerian artist interested in east African penetration through Swahili, she's versatile...I really love her versatility,seems she did a collaboration with an east African artist on of of her songs too, the title (nakupenda).

She's the only Nigerian artist with more than one Swahili songs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

grin....the Swahili version may be better, that's to the average Swahili speaker, what u understand better will always be better.

Yemi Alade is d only Nigerian artist interested in east African penetration through Swahili, she's versatile...I really love her versatility,seems she did a collaboration with an east African artist on of of her songs too, the title (nakupenda).

Nice song (nakupenda)..apparently her Swahili not that bad.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
mtis:

are u happy that an international artist sings in swaliligringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
shervydman:

mind u she is not trying to penetrate Kenyan market Nigerian musician have already penetrated the Kenyan market even without trying

She probably just wants to make dem feel loved also
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
@Tayser..Msee ya photos are awesome got to repost them..thanks

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2017
obaaderemi:
Another view of that street after dark.

The view from the lagoon is even more beautiful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Another shot from the lagoon.. grin grin ..On the right we can see Victoria island..and on the left there is Ikoyi..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Just Copa Lagos thingy grin grin

We would have called up our Kenyan brothers, but do they play beach soccer?? grin

Never mind, bigger teams will be there grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2017
#CopaLagos

Just look at those asses grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

We would have called up our Kenyan brothers, but do they play beach soccer?? grin

I'll watch out for arsenal beach soccer team. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

do they even know what soccer is in general gringrin;

Copa Lagos is truly glamorous last year bercelona this year arsenal

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
PissedYagami:

Wanadharau Nai sana kuiweka level moja na Dar, hizi picha unapost hapa ata za Kenya are needed there. Bomb them out of existence man. You got too many nice pictures

Nitatry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Kenya is also known as the Republic of Awesomia grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.