Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495948 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
spectabilis:

It's actually a ranking done by globalfirepower.com see the link below

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp

You guys need to know where you really belong and quit hyping yourselves.

You can prepare your own ranking if you disagree with ones available and generally accepted.

This is the supposedly stronger military than Kenya and Tunisia.

The Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (FARDC)) is the state organisation responsible for defending the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The FARDC was rebuilt patchily as part of the peace process which followed the end of the Second Congo War in July 2003.

The majority of FARDC members are land forces, but it also has a small air force and an even smaller navy. In 2010-11 the three services may have numbered between 144,000 and 159,000 personnel.

The government in the capital city Kinshasa, the United Nations, the European Union, and bilateral partners which include Angola, South Africa, and Belgium are attempting to create a viable force with the ability to provide the Democratic Republic of Congo with stability and security. However, this process is being hampered by corruption, inadequate donor coordination, and competition between donors. The various military units now grouped under the FARDC banner are some of the most unstable in Africa after years of war and underfunding.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
1605 pages of what Just because one unpatriotic and disgruntled politician called Tonyebarcanista with his dead party lost election and is looking for every means to discredit the ruling party. I pray politics and politicians don't destroy us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

This is the supposedly stronger military than Kenya and Tunisia.

I know you won't agree. Like I stated earlier, you can come up with your own ranking.

Even with the instability, disorganisation and corruption in DRC as you said, their military is still a little stronger than Kenya's own
as you can see from the stats in the link I provided. Their Navy is even kind of stronger despite having very little coastline when compared with Kenya.

In fact, this comparison would have been more sensible if it was between Kenya and DRC though DRC may still be ahead.

BTW I love Kenya and I may visit Mombasa one of this days.
Peace.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

1 % from which source? Inter-mixing is actually not as bad as your granny toldk you.
Would it make you feel better if I said 5% or 6%?
I understand it's because you have no pride in your ethnic identity so you don't want your children and future generations to look like you. That is really what you are subconsciously thinking.
Only insecure people are this eager to throw away their ethnic identity in favor of some fake arbitrary nation drawn up by the British that will break apart within 20 years. You think people from Samburu, North Eastern, Nyeri, Isiolo, Lamu, Tana River, Marsabit are looking forward to seeing their beautiful unique identity and ancient languages replaced by ugly sheng and english. The eager Kenyan nationalists here should not pretend they speak for the rest of the country. Only a minority of the nation shares your delusions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Look at the Austro-hungarian empire. Development and spread of education ignites ethnic nationalism. Its only a matter of time before demonstrators and students will be rioting on the streets demanding their ethnic languages be upgraded to official status like Swahili and English. That's how it starts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Due to our ambitions to be an upper middle income country by 2030, the word "Recession" has been banned in our dictionaries.

That's going to be very difficult, nearly impossible. Kenya will have to through stabilized high growth over the next 10 years. Wish you luck.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2018
nwoke37:

That's going to be very difficult, nearly impossible. Kenya will have to through stabilized high growth over the next 10 years. Wish you luck.
Yeah 2030 may be unrealistic, probably by 2050 they can achieve it. Their Economy has been on the rise though since 2012.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blob(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2018
spectabilis:

Are you saying Ethiopia has aircraft carriers and submarines? You can't be more wrong bro. In the links below, USA donated military hardwares to Pakistan and France also donated some military hardwares to India. A country like USA donating military hardwares to Nigeria is very normal. It can only become a very serious issue when countries like Kenya start donating military hardwares to Nigeria.
Nigeria too as a big brother can decide to donate some used military hardware to Kenya after we are done with Boko haram.

[url]https://defpost.com/france-donate-31-jaguar-aircraft-india/
[/url]

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/us-gives-pakistan-5-4-bn-worth-of-military-equipment/amp_articleshow/47179723.cms

I said Brazil and India.. Why will I say Ethiopia has submarines when they don't have a navy and is a landlocked country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blob(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

If they are at par, then how come I never see Nigerian hotels in the lists of top hotels in Africa where Kenya hardly misses?
I agree you guys have religious tourism. Are your pastors stronger (spiritually) than other pastors or closer to God or wat? I hope they pay taxes like in Kenya. We tax them for transacting the business of selling hope and faith grin

Alamsiki !
wewe pia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

If they are at par, then how come I never see Nigerian hotels in the lists of top hotels in Africa where Kenya hardly misses?
I agree you guys have religious tourism. Are your pastors stronger (spiritually) than other pastors or closer to God or wat? I hope they pay taxes like in Kenya. We tax them for transacting the business of selling hope and faith grin

Alamsiki !
tayser please...nobody says alamsiki in nairobi....you are now googling swahili....There is totally nothing wrong with being a nigerian living in kenya btw!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2018
spectabilis:
1605 pages of what Just because one unpatriotic and disgruntled politician called Tonyebarcanista with his dead party lost election and is looking for every means to discredit the ruling party. I pray politics and politicians don't destroy us in this country.
trust me sir...this thread has been made this long by kenyan wannabes.....they are your fellow nigerians who live in kenya im 100% sure....No kenyan and i repeat no kenyan would be out here daily trying to prove that kenya is ahead of nigeria.Its utter nonsense !!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2018
knew this thread was full of people pretending to be Kenyan. They are slowly revealing themselves. What the hell does Alamsiki mean? No Kenyan has ever uttered such a word.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:

Would it make you feel better if I said 5% or 6%?
I understand it's because you have no pride in your ethnic identity so you don't want your children and future generations to look like you. That is really what you are subconsciously thinking.
Only insecure people are this eager to throw away their ethnic identity in favor of some fake arbitrary nation drawn up by the British that will break apart within 20 years. You think people from Samburu, North Eastern, Nyeri, Isiolo, Lamu, Tana River, Marsabit are looking forward to seeing their beautiful unique identity and ancient languages replaced by ugly sheng and english. The eager Kenyan nationalists here should not pretend they speak for the rest of the country. Only a minority of the nation shares your delusions.

Who cares what you say be it 5 or 30 %? Its still BS. Majority of Kenyans support inter-ethnic marriages. 65 % of kenyans support mixed marriages while only 10 % are against it, most of them being elderly people plus ofcourse YOU! This is according to DATA not from my assumptions. I understand you may be against mixed marriages because you are old or from the village but dont think majority think like you. For me being Kikuyu, losing identity is the least of my worries because if anything, my ethnic group is the one to swallow others. Not that I advocate tribes being swallowed but I think intermarriages boost national cohesion. I know you're probably the kind who say stuff like mimi siezi oa Mjaka and such. Thats just some good old conservative BS and I can see it in your tone. And who told you Kenya is breaking up in 20 yrs? You must be an NRM guy. Pole sana, aint gonna happen in ur lifetime. And we shall deal with you NRM idiots Miguna Miguna style. Nonsense! So you want me to drop Kenya and start speaking for my tribe?? Wow. Dude! How shallow? Speak of your tribe and start promoting it here no one will stop you. Some things strike me as extremely petty and local like coming to a thread between Kenya and Nigeria and start promoting your own ethnic group over others. Thats quite stone age sorry. am not for that. Whats your tribe btw? You sound quite insecure

http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/study-shows-kenyans-back-marriages-ethnic-groups/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
alexxo11:
tayser please...nobody says alamsiki in nairobi....you are now googling swahili....There is totally nothing wrong with being a nigerian living in kenya btw!

Dude, you've been saying this since time immemorial. Unatakaje? So you never learnt that name in your prymo days? WTF? For your infor, the part of nairobi I live is full of different cultures from core nairobians to coasterians, Indians and Whites. So if you live in an area purely made of core nairobians then dont blame me when I use such word ati juu umezoea sheng ya Eastlando.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
knew this thread was full of people pretending to be Kenyan. They are slowly revealing themselves. What the hell does Alamsiki mean? No Kenyan has ever uttered such a word.

We fala, hujui alamsiki inamaanisha nini? PUGA !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
@TayserMahiri Shut up bitch you aren't Kenyan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
spectabilis:

Are you saying Ethiopia has aircraft carriers and submarines? You can't be more wrong bro. In the links below, USA donated military hardwares to Pakistan and France also donated some military hardwares to India. A country like USA donating military hardwares to Nigeria is very normal. It can only become a very serious issue when countries like Kenya start donating military hardwares to Nigeria.
Nigeria too as a big brother can decide to donate some used military hardware to Kenya after we are done with Boko haram.

[url]https://defpost.com/france-donate-31-jaguar-aircraft-india/
[/url]

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/us-gives-pakistan-5-4-bn-worth-of-military-equipment/amp_articleshow/47179723.cms

France did not donate anything , it was an unsolicited offer from France.

They had mothballed jaguars unfit for service which they wanted to give to India for cannibalizing of spares for the indian operational fleet of jaguars as part of the around 8 billion euro Rafale fighter deal .

India rejected the offer for the useless jaguars which France wanted to give

So kindly rectify ur post.

India is building nuclear submarines worth 2-3 billion dollars each (12*3 = 36 billion dollars) and aircraft carriers worth 4 billion dollars each and ur talking about donation, India makes and buys her equipments using her own money angry

Top 15 defence budget ranking worldwide 2016
India is in top 5 with spending of 55.9 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Dude, you've been saying this since time immemorial. Unatakaje? So you never learnt that name in your prymo days? WTF? For your infor, the part of nairobi I live is full of different cultures from core nairobians to coasterians, Indians and Whites. So if you live in an area purely made of core nairobians then dont blame me when I use such word ati juu umezoea sheng ya Eastlando.
You felt proud letting everyone know you live next to whites huh..You are such a f*cking coon. Stop pretending you are Kenyan. You are either a Nigerian or a mixed-race bastard. You make me sick.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
@TayserMahiri Shut up bitch you aren't Kenyan.

Change your moniker loser to Nigerianna
And why the insult?

Just accept you lost the argument and the only refuge is insults, the typical Nigerian way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:

You felt proud letting everyone know you live next to whites huh..You are such a f*cking coon. Stop pretending you are Kenyan. You are either a Nigerian or a half-caste bastard. You make me sick.

Is it low IQ or wat? I mentioned other ppl including coasterians and Indians and you chose only whites. Low esteem ! The aim was to show the guy that there is no standard sheng because it mainly depends on who you iteract with often. If you live alongside ppl brought up in Pwani you'd know that Alamsiki is a common word.

Now since I make you sick, why not just die? Die NIGGA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Is it low IQ or wat? I mentioned other ppl including coasterians and Indians and you chose only whites. The aim was to show the guy that there is no standard sheng because it mainly depends on who you iteract with often. If you live alongside ppl brought up in Pwani you'd know that Alamsiki is a common word.

Now since I make you sick, why not just die? Die NIGGA
You are such a f*cking coon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:

You are such a f*cking coon.

You are such a villager! Your moniker is such a shame
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You are such a villager! Your moniker is such a shame
Do not accuse me of promoting one ethnic community over another in this thread. I said no such thing. I am against your ultra-liberal empty and naive one Kenya kumbaya crap. If you have a Kikuyu last name could you please replace it and become a rootless uncultured youth like so many confused Westernized youths in Nairobi and take selfies with your mzungu and Indian friends and post them all over your social media accounts like your insecure friends. I am probably younger and better off than you but whatever in your sick insecure brain only old people are proud of their ethnicity. If ethnic identity means nothing to you then throw it all away and do not come back to us when the Ojingas you want to assimilate with attack you for being kabila adui. That liberal cosmopolitanism you think is so cool will destroy you, keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
Do not accuse me of promoting one ethnic community over another in this thread. I said no such thing. I am against your ultra-liberal empty and naive one Kenya kumbaya crap. If you have a Kikuyu last name could you please replace it and become a rootless uncultured youth like so many confused Westernized youths in Nairobi and take selfies with your mzungu and Indian friends and post them all over your social media accounts like your insecure friends. I am probably younger and better off than you but whatever in your sick insecure brain only old people are proud of their ethnicity. If ethnic identity means nothing to you then throw it all away and do not come back to us when the Ojingas you want to assimilate with attack you for being kabila adui. That liberal cosmopolitanism you think is so cool will destroy you, keep deluding yourself.

Boss, so unatakaje? Whats your whole point? So you are Kikuyu after all ! And your problem is that some people dont entertain ethnic bigotry. I'd love to hear what other Kenyans think and quit responding to you alone just in case I'm dealing with an ultra right nationalist who thinks Kenya belongs to Kikuyus and they should not mix with others. So you dont have any Luo friends or even relatives? Tell me exactly where you live ? Ethnicity means alot to me but only when projected in the right way, not some stone age "my tribe is superior" garbage but when you need blood you get it from all tribes.
So now teach us your informed ultra cool conservative ways. We want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bitch there you go again inventing your own crap for sympathy. Can you grow up and argue like a man and not invent your own drama like a woman. Where did I say Kenya belongs to Kikuyus and we are superior could you fcking quote where I said that cuck. I have always said I wish Kikuyus never produced a president that way we wouldn't have cucks like you who feel historical guilt.
Me saying I am proud of my ethnicity makes me a supremacist to you because of your guilt-ridden ojinga-appeasing sentiments.

TayserMahiri:

Boss, so unatakaje? Whats your whole point? So you are Kikuyu after all ! And your problem is that some people dont entertain ethnic bigotry. I'd love to hear what other Kenyans think and quit responding to you alone just in case I'm dealing with an ultra right nationalist who thinks Kenya belongs to Kikuyus and they should not mix with others. So you dont have any Luo friends or even relatives? Tell me exactly where you live ? Ethnicity means alot to me but only when projected in the right way, not some stone age "my tribe is superior" garbage but when you need blood you get it from all tribes.
So now teach us your informed ultra cool conservative ways. We want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah 2030 may be unrealistic, probably by 2050 they can achieve it. Their Economy has been on the rise though since 2012.
You are very wrong and misled that we cant achieve our vision 2030 projects... Let me enlighten you a little bit on what we have undergone as from 2002-2017(15year period) and the remaining almost 15 year period. Before 2002 Kenya was witnessing a negative 2% growth until after the new leadership of President Kibaki when the Kenyan economy started growing by double digits. The worst we experienced was during the economic recession where we whent down to 4%.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
@Tayesriwhateveryournameis that intermarriage study means nothing the media has reported hundreds of times that majority of Kenyans engage in extreme tribalism online. I guess twitter is full of old villagers too. Take your kumbaya propaganda elsewhere.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/11/30/99-wont-let-go-off-tribalism_c1676885
99% of Kenyans won't let go if tribalism.

More reports

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/dn2/Social-Media-Hate-Speech-Internet-Features/957860-2350648-qvv2gjz/index.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwigp-Wkh6PZAhUFK1AKHVxODlIQFjAHegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3e680mA5lC-8qlhazrBteF

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000100677/safaricom-s-bulk-sms-filter-on-hate-speech-now-a-global-case-study&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi5zLjpiKPZAhUJmrQKHdOoCFMQFjAGegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0UHT2F4cq_AHIAX6Hn_8c5

Buda, feel free to promote your tribe in this site it accepts all sorts of topics. All the links you shared agree that ethnic bigotry is bad and should be done away with. Since your name is Kenyanna, please take over the mantle and share photos of Kenya from your areas where you live and any other area you think is worth. You dont have to share photos of "Ojinga" areas ! Why should you?

DO you agree with this from one of your links?

When will we learn that the Kikuyu hand must let go of its prejudice and shake sweets into the Luo hand, and that likewise the Luo hand must forgive much so it can shake sweets into the Kikuyu hand? We are a nation now upwards of 50 years old. How much longer will it take for the scales to fall from our eyes and for us to truly see?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
Bitch there you go again inventing your own crap for sympathy. Can you grow up and argue like a man and not event your own drama like a woman. Where did I say Kenya belongs to Kikuyus and we are superior could you fcking quote where I said that slowpoke. I have always said I wish Kikuyus never produced a president that way we won't have cucks like you who feel guilty to be a proud kikuyu.
Me saying I am proud to be a Kikuyu makes me a supremacist to you because of your guilt-ridden ojinga-appeasing sentiments.

You're so petty ! Cheers! dont bother responding we are not on the same wavelength.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Btw, Kenyanna I can tell you are the same guy as the guy with a similar moniker who posted just a shorthwhile ago. Dont be desperate. You are another Nowenuse drama queen with a similar level of below freezing point IQ.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanna: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
I dont even consider kikuyus to be a top tribe. There are so many other cultured and conservative communities I put above us because of cucks like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kenyanna:
I dont even consider kikuyus to be a top tribe. There are so many other cultured and conservative communities I put above us because of cucks like you.

No one gives a shyt. Top tribe your a$$

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.