Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,359 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6335907 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mombasa --Kenya cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
You got admit the place is cute....Mombasa Kenya grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kenya beauty.... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
mtis:
Kenya beauty.... grin

Beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
uzzolik:

So those are apartments grin

uzzolik:

What is the difference between apartments and lodge. Mumu.
Jeez
angry

Free tuition

Jay254:
We have different types of Apartments.

1.Fully Furnished apartments- You just move in with your clothes. Mostly used by expats in anew country or city.
2. Serviced Apartments- They are more like Resorts than rented apartments.. They usually have service providers.
3. Residential Apartments- Mybe bought or Rented
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
mtis:
Mombasa --Kenya cheesy

That looks like Flavio Briatore (2nd pic)
probably going for some Italian pasta in downtown
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
254tobby:

Please make an attempt to visit other African cities and see how they're developed,let's not engage in a verbal diarrhoea undecided undecided undecided,I've been to Lagos before and I can tell that Nairobi is far much developed than Lagos,we don't measure the competitiveness of cities by size and its population don't swallow ignorance in Lagos alone,visit other African cities and then come with your point angry angry angry shocked
well if you can come up with a substantial report,coming up with the comparism of the two cities,I will admit your sincerity.
It is a shame on me trying to compare Lagos with Nairobi.
Nairobi only beats Abuja, only because Abuja's skyline is just coming up

Show us something like this,we can't even compare the two in terms of bridges and fly overs

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
samsobo24:
well if you can come up with a substantial report,coming up with the comparism of the two cities,I will admit your sincerity.

Show us something like this,we can't even compare the two in terms of bridges and fly overs

So Nairobi should build bridges above its forest and parks or what?? Nairobi is not on the sea or beside a lake.. What will be bridges for?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Diani is Famous with German Tourist... Everything is almost in Germany

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Diani k

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
From Diani

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
samsobo24:

Before I see that bridge am distracted by that sh*t beside it..

The problem with Nigerians is underating other african countries..

Nairobi for you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please find more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
You can use them as screensaver for you to remember.. Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

That looks like Flavio Briatore (2nd pic)
probably going for some Italian pasta in downtown

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
samsobo24:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jay254:
From Diani
nice photos boss..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ebubemg(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jay254:
You can use them as screensaver for you to remember.. Kenya
the second picture is in Eritrea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 4:48am On Mar 19, 2018
Ebubemg:
the second picture is in Eritrea

This is Iten in Kenya..

They look similar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mildflame: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The thread is a partriotic one. Nigeria has great potential to make us the best in the world but so far we are yet to take advantage of this potentials.

I believe this should serve as a call to action instead of picking offences. It is a patriotic thread

Call to what action?
Call to the likes of Tony Elumele to what action?
Call 2d likes of Globacom to what action?
Call 2d likes of Firstbank, UBA Zenith,etc?
Is it Dangote Industries, Nolloywood industries, Innoson motors or Millitary Defence Company?
Or Industrial towns like Aba, Nnewi?
TonyeBarcanista just like GEJ you are a mistake to this Great country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
mtis:

nice photos boss..
Karibu, boss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
we are determining the direction of this thread. now naija homes continue for now

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
h

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
nj

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
nja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
ng

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
nig

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
nj

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
hm nj

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
hme nj

(1) (2) (3) ... (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.